James and Carys #6 No PPE and the pony is back, James you’re not essential you twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard someone talking about tattle. I couldn’t believe it was allowed to exist. Thought I’d have a nosy at what people say about the only youtubers I watch (Elle & Carys). I wondered what happened if you say something nice. Very interesting.
Its inevitable they read on here. If it was me I think I’d struggle to not read what people say about me. I’m sure it would be nice for them to see something nice about them.
we live in a world where if you have a right to do something, that’s a good enough excuse to do it. Just because people have a right to share their opinion on someone doesn’t mean it’s the wisest or kindest thing to do. The fact people watch their videos and follow them on insta JUST to come here and slag them off, blows my mind. Why do people spend their time looking at people’s instagrams they don’t like? Skipping through videos just to see a certain thing. Why do they care? If you don’t like them, leave them alone. I wonder how many people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
To be completely honest, I understand where you're coming from but I think you need to remember that coming on this forum and reading the comments is a choice. If you want to say something positive, there are the rave threads and the "influencer in question"'s comment section on YouTube or Instagram. If you like an Influencer, why would you come on here? You're bound to disagree with what is being said. I like Sophdoesnails, I think she's a lovely girl and I enjoy watching her videos. I had a read through her thread here, didn't agree with what people found annoying about her, and just stopped reading the thread, it really is that simple. People are allowed to have a negative opinion and to express it. Besides, the comments on Tattle are, for the most part, fair! I'm not sure about the Carys thread because I'm an "occasional lurker", but I'm active on a couple of other threads and it's not uncommon to see tattlers calling someone out for going too far in their criticism.
I think it's healthier to vent on there, with like-minded people, than to do it on the influencer's social media where it might be considered hate or harassment.

*Edited to correct typos and to add that the comments on Tattle really aren't that bad*

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I heard someone talking about tattle. I couldn’t believe it was allowed to exist. Thought I’d have a nosy at what people say about the only youtubers I watch (Elle & Carys). I wondered what happened if you say something nice. Very interesting.
Its inevitable they read on here. If it was me I think I’d struggle to not read what people say about me. I’m sure it would be nice for them to see something nice about them.
we live in a world where if you have a right to do something, that’s a good enough excuse to do it. Just because people have a right to share their opinion on someone doesn’t mean it’s the wisest or kindest thing to do. The fact people watch their videos and follow them on insta JUST to come here and slag them off, blows my mind. Why do people spend their time looking at people’s instagrams they don’t like? Skipping through videos just to see a certain thing. Why do they care? If you don’t like them, leave them alone. I wonder how many people in the public eye have to kill themselves because of the negative opinions of others, before horrible websites like this are shut down and people learn to simply unfollow, unsubscribe and keep their thoughts to themselves 🤷‍♀️
Ok James, we get if you read here. Good luck with repairing your vagina after pushing the baby out 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.