James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a recent video - we’re going to stack the kitchen wall tiles.

Today after Instagram poll where 90% vote brick vs stacking - we’re going to use a brick layout.

They really have no idea when it comes to interiors. Having to rely on their followers to tell them what to do.

Reactions: 10

Today after Instagram poll where 90% vote brick vs stacking - we’re going to use a brick layout.

They really have no idea when it comes to interiors. Having to rely on their followers to tell them what to do.
Like parenting and health advice. Everything comes down to advice from followers!

Reactions: 3
I know most people here hate on James but I’ve been watching Carys and their couples channel for years and to me, I can’t even understand how Carys got into uni, especially not for maths. She comes across as she’s trying to portray the typical blonde stereotype and has to rely on James for any information even about her own life. I’m not a fan of either of them but from when James used to make the occasional appearance in the channel to them having a couples one now, that James is a lot more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera so he makes these uncomfortable jokes which they might not think much of, or find funny, but from the outside look like red flags
For me, this is completely true. I've been watching for a couple of years and always found weird how she refers to anyone else like, "the accountants or whatever, the builders or whatever" like if these people that does all the job for them don't have a value at all. She comes across rude and ignorant in so many ways.
*sorry for mistakes in the spelling/writing. not my native language!

I agree 100%. They should hire an interior designer...

Reactions: 7
I can’t make a new thread 😩😩😩 but new thread name ‘Mila is excited to be a big sis, did we tell you were expecting a little miss?’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually hate when she goes on Instagram stories and asks for pregnancy medical advice or back when she had eczema flare ups as if both her parents aren’t doctors, she could just easily call them and have actual professional advice 🙄

Reactions: 12
James and Carys #5 pregnancy week 32 day six, stop showing us photos of you basically having sex

Reactions: 16
James and carys #5 1trimester 2 trimester 3, how many trimesters until James stops controlling me?

Thread title idea: ‘30 Weeks preg and can’t do up my shoes, only buying junk because we’re both eating for two!’

Reactions: 8
New thread name ideas

CBA with creative content so we’ll just show you all the tit we’ve spent

Mukbangs, renos, pregnancy galore, James, I’m bored can we spend a bit more?

Baby girl is well on the way, how much money can we spend in one day?

Simply can’t wait to be Daddy and Mummy, Carys please put away your tummy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random but what happened to carys walking 100 miles in January? Is that still a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
James and Carys #5 I’ll do anything because James said it, but first let me take more dodgy photos for Reddit

Reactions: 17
New thread title- carys and James's #5 shall we stack our tiles like we've stacked our chins?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.