James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting our baby’s nursery vlog summary for those who don’t want to give them views or cba to watch them (don’t blame you 😂)

6636966A-19A3-49AF-9D0A-8D824587BF44.png

vlog starts with carys cropping James’s jumper that was on her insta story not long ago, she said she doesn’t like things covering her bump and wants to go back to the ‘old Carys way’ of wearing cropped things. Above picture is the finished result... looks... lovely?
C937C40B-6B4A-47EF-9713-9F0F10AD94EC.png

her showing the room before they take everything out, went on a 5 min tangent about getting the doors painted black and that James will come home and take the bed out etc
7AF231CA-E743-489F-A97B-690BCF19030F.png
D3743BD1-4399-4430-BE8A-7C625CA57FAC.png

james comes home (from food shopping I think). Goes on about how he’s bought small bottles of wine and how he likes the small ones so it doesn’t make him drink it all himself (or some crappy joke like that). They then go on to show carys’s new artwork which will go up in the kitchen even tho it’s spelt wrong.
2C7AB08B-25F1-4F17-A5B4-33C17566B86C.png
B2F8F6C1-E6D7-416D-BA75-025B9AAA3B7A.png

showing off some artwork that’s gonna be in the nursery
F186FE18-2B81-4E18-BD9C-51EEE0A30A6E.png

James has taken apart the bed and is tidying up (why are there so many balls in there?! 😂) they said that the mattress is going to their parents (not sure whos) and that the bed frame is going in the attic for now and they will bring down if they end up needing it or if someone in their family need it
5BE9C7E9-6949-434E-9026-B351077CD237.png
1A533423-3972-441D-BFDE-C21786EFE0B6.png

they start colour swatching what looks brown sick on the wall so can’t wait for that to be on the wall for the next like 2 months 😀
4B63DA08-FEED-4282-BD28-CCE4142C135B.png

0BA5EE36-A405-41C6-8F03-DD690899E773.png

showing off the lights and the now empty room...

So yeah if any of you didn’t want to watch it you really didn’t miss out, all it was, was them clearing the room out for half an hour then saying what a long days work they’ve had at the end 😂 I’m happy to make these summaries if people want them btw, considering literally nothing goes on in their vlogs it doesn’t take me long at all to make these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Starting our baby’s nursery vlog summary for those who don’t want to give them views or cba to watch them (don’t blame you 😂)

View attachment 379293
vlog starts with carys cropping James’s jumper that was on her insta story not long ago, she said she doesn’t like things covering her bump and wants to go back to the ‘old Carys way’ of wearing cropped things. Above picture is the finished result... looks... lovely?
View attachment 379294
her showing the room before they take everything out, went on a 5 min tangent about getting the doors painted black and that James will come home and take the bed out etc
View attachment 379296View attachment 379298
james comes home (from food shopping I think). Goes on about how he’s bought small bottles of wine and how he likes the small ones so it doesn’t make him drink it all himself (or some crappy joke like that). They then go on to show carys’s new artwork which will go up in the kitchen even tho it’s spelt wrong.
View attachment 379302View attachment 379303
View attachment 379304
James has taken apart the bed and is tidying up (why are there so many balls in there?! 😂) they said that the mattress is going to their parents (not sure whos) and that the bed frame is going in the attic for now and they will bring down if they end up needing it or if someone in their family need it
View attachment 379305View attachment 379306
they start colour swatching what looks brown sick on the wall so can’t wait for that to be on the wall for the next like 2 months 😀
View attachment 379307
View attachment 379308

So yeah if any of you didn’t want to watch it you really didn’t miss out, all it was, was them clearing the room out for half an hour then saying what a long days work they’ve had at the end 😂 I’m happy to make these summaries if people want them btw, considering literally nothing goes on in their vlogs it doesn’t take me long at all to make these 😂
I can’t stand his podgy pig face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay I haven't read any of the threads yet, I am going to start from the first but....tits out on Reddit?! WHAT HAS SHE BEEN DOING?!!!!
There’s a perv Reddit thread about her which she most likely knows about but doesn’t help herself by wearing ill fitting clothes that are low cut, and it all gets screenshotted and put on that Reddit page 🥲

Reactions: 8
Feeding the "reddit gang" with these "tits ooot pics" on the one hand, but is "too anxious to go out alone" on the other.
Just weird!

A pregnancy is something intimate between mother and child, and she behaves completely inappropriate...

Reactions: 6
How often do they show up?
Quite often tbf but you could see they were gagging for attention we’ll mainly carys. I didn’t know who she was until my friend showed me her insta and I was like oh she doesn’t look like that in real life. This was before she got pregnant tho

View attachment 379293
View attachment 379294
View attachment 379304
View attachment 379307
View attachment 379308

Yes please!! I don’t want to have to watch a video again or give them any views so that would be good! Although, sorry that you’ll have to be the one to sit through them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 379293
View attachment 379294
View attachment 379304
View attachment 379307
View attachment 379308

Is it just me that thinks displaying a load of scan photos as artwork is a bit weird?

Reactions: 20
Yes please!! I don’t want to have to watch a video again or give them any views so that would be good! Although, sorry that you’ll have to be the one to sit through them 😂
That’s fine 😂 they literally take me 10 mins to do with the lack of content in their vlogs 😂

Does anyone else think she’s quite large already? I know everyone’s body is different but she wasn’t big before she got pregnant and she seems huge already. I’m 4 weeks behind her, was 3 stone overweight before I got pregnant and I’m nowhere near as big as her.

View attachment 379293
View attachment 379294
View attachment 379304
View attachment 379307
View attachment 379308

Very mean but james realises when they say we’re pregnant, he doesn’t need to be eating for two? Just me orrr? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t this be a simple google search ...
9A5AC7A4-ACA6-452D-85D0-A0019AA97024.png

I acc use to Looooooooove her videos like be obsessed but then James got more involved and it seemed like a yes sir relationship. They’re so young n act like it they don’t seem mature they seem to romanticise a baby. It’s scary how much their world will change when that baby comes like. She’s so in your face yes she’s tryna be happy n all that but that’s so fake clearly. James seems like w what he says goes guy similar to Jordan’s boyfriend Jake. They seem to have both found yes girls w their own money

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but why paint the nursery yet another tone of beige..
I understand if you didn't know the gender, for example my partner and I aren't finding out and painting the nursery grey and buying pops of colours for the nursery when the baby is here.
But when you know you're having a girl, why make it a boring beige room, have it fun and pretty and colour for gods sake, sod your bloody "aesthetic"

Reactions: 12
Considering carys goes on about loving bright/fun colours, you would have thought they try and use bright colours for the nursery? I always remember having bright colours in my room as a child and I loved it, rather than some sickey beige colour

Does anyone else think she’s quite large already? I know everyone’s body is different but she wasn’t big before she got pregnant and she seems huge already. I’m 4 weeks behind her, was 3 stone overweight before I got pregnant and I’m nowhere near as big as her.
She already had a ‘tummy’ before she got pregnant, since she got married she stopped doing her fitness stuff so she wasn’t as lean as she used to be; but yeah I think she’s got a huge bump too and she still has another like 3 months to go, tbh she’s always sticking out her bump any chance she gets

Reactions: 11
When she starts the video and says she’s on her own like the world is gonna endddd, I don’t see my partner for 12 hours every day and I have a 3 year old and a 14 month old 🙄

Is it supposed to be "12 week scan" or "12 weeks scan"? Genuine question.
Pretty sure it’s 12 week scan

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.