James and Carys #4 Did you know I'm pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now would be a great time for her to be doing maternity clothing hauls but she’s not and I don’t know why.

all she wears is leggings and vest tops that don’t fit her boobs. I know she wants to be comfortable but she could pull together a few nice videos for the instagram content
Leggings and vest tops that fit don’t provide Reddit content for her creepy fans 🥴

Reactions: 8
It would be more sustainable and less wasteful to do the maternity haul now too so she gets lots of use out of them. Hopefully she doesn’t leave it to last minute. Maybe she’s just not been contacted by any brands to show of their maternity content?

Silly though as Topshop should be smart enough to say hey try out maternity stuff!

I think she maybe wants to say that she still wore her pre-pregnancy clothes, or just went one size up, when you can see how uncomfortable those leggings look 🙃 confused why she did maternity hauls with her bloat, but not with her actual bump now

Reactions: 11
I think she maybe wants to say that she still wore her pre-pregnancy clothes, or just went one size up, when you can see how uncomfortable those leggings look 🙃 confused why she did maternity hauls with her bloat, but not with her actual bump now
I don't know how they do it, I don't even have any sort of bump yet but the pressure of tight leggings makes me sick!

Reactions: 4
Tbf we are in lockdown and can’t do much other than daily walks. Don’t blame her for not wanting to do loads of super cute outfits. It’s pretty depressing being stuck in all the time. I’m defo not dressing up so don’t expect her too!

Reactions: 7
It at least looks relatively healthy (fresh veggies!) but her lunch on her stories looks huge...

Reactions: 3
Carys you’re probably constipated because you’re not eating enough fresh fruit and veg. I never got constipation in pregnancy because I eat a healthy balanced diet unlike the s**t Carys eats! Also drink water.

Reactions: 12
New to this thread and tattle... I go to the same gym as Carys and James (well when we could go) and they’re so irritating when they’re there, taking all the equipment, constantly filming 🙄 I was on the stair master next to her and all she was doing was scrolling on her phone and videoing herself. I just needed to get that off my chest haha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s clearly had a little read here. Putting up a picture to prove she has eaten a vegetable her entire pregnancy. If not and she’s just posting her healthy lunch, she obviously wants to show off that she’s eating healthy - proving she never does and has to post a photo of it and make a big deal about it.

Reactions: 10
It may have heathy food on the plate but that is not a healthy lunch. Maybe if she had half the amount yes. But that is to much food for one person .

Reactions: 5
Tbf we are in lockdown and can’t do much other than daily walks. Don’t blame her for not wanting to do loads of super cute outfits. It’s pretty depressing being stuck in all the time. I’m defo not dressing up so don’t expect her too!
I wouldn’t say she should be runway ready or anything but some pregnancy leggings or better fitting tank tops (if that’s what she’s comfortable in) wouldn’t go amiss

Reactions: 4
New to this thread and tattle... I go to the same gym as Carys and James (well when we could go) and they’re so irritating when they’re there, taking all the equipment, constantly filming 🙄 I was on the stair master next to her and all she was doing was scrolling on her phone and videoing herself. I just needed to get that off my chest haha!
Omg really 😂 why am I not surprised

Reactions: 3
How often do they show up?

Reactions: 2
I'd like formally BAN the word transformation from Cary. You're redecorating - move the duck on.

Reactions: 15
Carys you’re probably constipated because you’re not eating enough fresh fruit and veg. I never got constipation in pregnancy because I eat a healthy balanced diet unlike the s**t Carys eats! Also drink water.
i get constipated after a takeaway or any stodgy food and i only have that once a week so it doesn’t surprised me at all she’s got it with all the bread crisps pizza burgers she eats every single day. it’s really not rocket science why, they are just both so clueless about anything in life

• Haha
i did reply to her question she put on her instagram about helping constipation..i said lots of fibre , water and quit the stodgy junk food. but she will probably ignore that and go with some myth recommendation that doesn’t work and then create a YT video ‘Top tips for becoming less constipated during pregnancy’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
Can anyone put up pics/recap on what their nursery blog was and what their plans are? I don’t wanna give them anymore views.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.