James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still reckon he's got a job. He never features on IG anymore (not sure about YouTube because I don't watch it).
I think they finally realised no one is interested in him and if they’re not showing the kids it can’t be a family account. It’s just Carys and her fashion and body stuff now, it’s where the money is. Possibly his mum’s not doing good too, poor thing.

They make me think of that pet shop boys song “I've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money” - not sure how much brain he has though with Whittaker house and Ambela.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Disgusting she was going on and on on her stories about bad news she’d got when her friend would have been dealing with the worst experience of her life. I presume that she was making her friends news about her.

Reactions: 16
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
It seemed to be within ten minutes 😢 so sad, I hope her friend can't see it.

Reactions: 9
I’m glad I just had my baby because a TW on the same page as the story doesn’t cut it. That’s every pregnant woman’s worst nightmare. I appreciate she’s trying to find raise but at least put it in a different story to the TW!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I went through the donations page and carys hasn’t even donated or kept it anonymous which I doubt she would do, as everything has to be a song and dance! 🤬

Reactions: 7
I can't understand why she can't do her announcements on the Ambela page and just keep her page for her personal stuff. She did the same with the launch of the jeans - grief bated people onto feeling sorry for her because she was "going through something" then in the next breath excitedly announced her jeans. Same thing again with the shorts. Also, they are hideous. The pockets makes people's arses look MASSIVE. And not in a good way.

Reactions: 14
came here to say this! what an awful person she is. my sister in law suffered baby loss 5 years ago and its cost her her marriage and mental health. i initially thought it's a good thing for carys to share the link to get more donations to help families in need. but to post her ambela jeas straight after is just VILE. what a stupid thoughtless girl she is.

Reactions: 8
I just read the just giving page 😭 I'm in floods of tears and I don't even know the poor lady 😔 I don't know how carys could plug her brand off the back of telling people that horrendous news. She probably has many followers who have been through the exact same thing. It doesn't bear thinking about. No compassion whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Idk but I also find her posting a photo of her belly like this resting her hand on it and that smirky face on the same day as posting about baby loss is insensitive. It’s maybe a bit of a stretch but her belly does resemble a bump so to post it posing like that on the same day as posting about baby loss just doesn’t sit right with me. Have a day off from saying the same old tit about your belly.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I just read the just giving page 😭 I'm in floods of tears and I don't even know the poor lady 😔 I don't know how carys could plug her brand off the back of telling people that horrendous news. She probably has many followers who have been through the exact same thing. It doesn't bear thinking about. No compassion whatsoever.
My son was born still born in December last year, so seeing that post was a real shock to me, didn't see that coming. I overlooked the infant loss part ( my fault), i do think sharing the donations link was great, but seeing her announce the short maybe an hour after was odd. Why not leave it till the next day? Seems very disingenuous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Idk but I also find her posting a photo of her belly like this resting her hand on it and that smirky face on the same day as posting about baby loss is insensitive. It’s maybe a bit of a stretch but her belly does resemble a bump so to post it posing like that on the same day as posting about baby loss just doesn’t sit right with me. Have a day off from saying the same old tit about your belly.
She is so BORING who needs to be reminded every single day that having a round “belly” 🤢 is ok.

Especially when it’s not and may indicate an actual problem

Reactions: 7
My son was born still born in December last year, so seeing that post was a real shock to me, didn't see that coming. I overlooked the infant loss part ( my fault), i do think sharing the donations link was great, but seeing her announce the short maybe an hour after was odd. Why not leave it till the next day? Seems very disingenuous.
I'm so sorry for your loss 🤍 sending you so much love x

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed her now. I can't stand the whispering Into a microphone any longer and watching her dress and rub her stomach.
I much preferred the james and carys content, the fitness side also.
Parenting accounts aren't really a thing anymore, it's all fashion content which is getting tedious now

Reactions: 10