James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird they are doing such short shorts when currently it is considered fashionable when the shorts are longer length

Reactions: 7
Why is she now trying on a size 18 for length. She’s been trying to convince us she’s a size 12 and ‘sizes up to a 14’ for the last 2 years, now she’s trying to tell us an 18 will be longer in the leg…?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I'm a size 14, they are true to size but I size up to a 16. Oh but I was spotted at center parcs wearing a size 14. Oh but I'm going to be trying on a size 18" like wth, she should be a bloody MP she can't give you a straight answer on what actual size you need.

Reactions: 20
I've unfollowed her now. I can't stand the whispering Into a microphone any longer and watching her dress and rub her stomach.
I much preferred the james and carys content, the fitness side also.
Parenting accounts aren't really a thing anymore, it's all fashion content which is getting tedious now
I much preferred her content when they lived in their old house. Instagram is all links, clothes sales and her belly, and their youtube is mainly her stood making a cuppa ranting on about self love and her belly 🙄

Reactions: 11
"I'm a size 14, they are true to size but I size up to a 16. Oh but I was spotted at center parcs wearing a size 14. Oh but I'm going to be trying on a size 18" like wth, she should be a bloody MP she can't give you a straight answer on what actual size you need.
I don’t know about anyone else, but if I “sized up” to two sizes from an 8 to a 12, it just wouldn’t fit me and would fall off 😂 the fact she can comfortably walk around in something two sizes too big tells me that’s her actual size and she’s squeezing into something too small for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anyone else, but if I “sized up” to two sizes from an 8 to a 12, it just wouldn’t fit me and would fall off 😂 the fact she can comfortably walk around in something two sizes too big tells me that’s her actual size and she’s squeezing into something too small for her.
Spot on!!
---
The fact that she’s rambled on so much about making the perfect pair of mom jeans, and wasn’t ready to release a pair of skinny jeans but all the ladies who’ve ordered a pair look like they’re wearing skinny jeans is just embarrassing 🫣 she can’t be happy with that surely?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Guarantee that pair of size 18s fits far better than anything else she keeps trying on as well! She so clearly wants to be a smaller size, so she’s just vanity sized everything so that she can say she’s a size 12 when she clearly isn’t! I’m smaller than her I would say considerably and even I struggle with a 12 in some stuff as I’ve put on a few pounds, there’s just no way she’s getting in a size 12 normally in any way shape or form! I just don’t believe her!

Reactions: 9
Oh my god the post about her friend and her baby is devastating, what a horrendous thing to happen to someone.

absolutely vile the way Cary’s posts about it, the way she writes it’s like she’s sharing another ad. Rambling on about basically and we’ve been talking. Can’t you just say a few compassionate words that aren’t all about you, for a change?

Reactions: 10
I know she was a math degree drop out but the math ain't mathing!

In the reel she puts that she's a 14 and Nayla is a 22. In a story she says she's wearing a 16 and Nayla a 26. She couldn't be more confusing if she tried. Who the duck trusts her enough to buy anything?!
---
Also she's said she doesn't show amber anymore because she asked but you're still showing the poor kid even if you obscure her face! Arrghhh!!!

Reactions: 13
The tagline on the Ambela bag
"The fit you shaped"
I get what it's tryiiiing to say, but it doesn't land at all IMO.
It's like she took a random sentence from her incoherent IG story rambles

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get the sizing at all! I just measured my waist, roughly, I’m 35 inches, I wear a size 12 i. My new look jeans which have been and will always be my favs, they’re not tight and they’re not uncomfortable, sometimes in the less stretchy ones I’ll go to a 14 but they a tiny bit big bit better than too tight, according to her chart I need a 16…..and they say I need to size up which would make me an 18? wtf? That makes no sense? In no way on this earth would I go shopping anywhere else and be buying 16/18s as they’d drown me? How does this make any sense!! :/

Reactions: 8
So I’m basically a 14 but usually 14-16 but for comfort I size up to 16 but I can definitely wear the 14 but if I put on 18 they fit me just fine as well, so basically they’re true to size but size up one or two sizes and look at our chart for the waist measurements and measurements but order your usual size but don’t forget to size down on the left side and size up on the right!! Hope that helps boo 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s finally given a measurement. She’s 34 waist. That is not a size 14. At Next it would be 16-18. I don’t know how old this below is. but if they stopped squeezing themselves into too small clothes or wearing ‘oversize’ so as not to admit their real size, she wouldn’t have this problem.
IMG_5591.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate "I'm a size 14 but prefer a size 16 for a comfort fit". You're a 16 then, Carys. Clothes shouldn't strangle your body, cause belly pain or any other shite she spouts. Why is this woman designing clothes?! Argh!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I absolutely hate "I'm a size 14 but prefer a size 16 for a comfort fit". You're a 16 then, Carys. Clothes shouldn't strangle your body, cause belly pain or any other shite she spouts. Why is this woman designing clothes?! Argh!
exactly i can squeeze in a size 12. but i buy size 14 because its comfy and thats what i am !

Reactions: 5