James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on ambela insta and there are two stories from whoever bought jeans and I kid you not they deffo don't look like mom jeans ?? I think they must of sized down two sizes and now they look like skinny jeans 🤦‍♀️ what the foook?!?!

Reactions: 13
Just looked on ambela insta and there are two stories from whoever bought jeans and I kid you not they deffo don't look like mom jeans ?? I think they must of sized down two sizes and now they look like skinny jeans 🤦‍♀️ what the foook?!?!
Wow they literally do, and the pockets look awful. I'd be so disappointed if I'd have ordered them expecting mom jeans for £65. I bet these ladies don't care though, they're just chuffed that they have Carys' jeans.

Reactions: 14
idk why the hell she was obsessed with advertising them as mom jeans when they are like weirdly thick jeggings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
As if she made an anniversary post all about herself and puts weight gain as the first hardest thing she went through throughout their relationship. 💀 💀 That the best thing for their relationship was to fall in love with herself. 💀 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As if she made an anniversary post all about herself and puts weight gain as the first hardest thing she went through throughout their relationship. 💀 💀 That the best thing for their relationship was to fall in love with herself. 💀 💀
It’s such a weird anniversary post. Instead of talking about James or their relationship. She just talks about herself. I genuinely don’t know how James puts up with her when it’s clear that every thought in her head is about her body image…

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy anniversary James but do you know how I fell in love with my BELLY over the years? It was so so hard for me and the best thing that happened since I’ve been with you! Oh the house and the money and the two beautiful daughters we have? And the actual fact we’ve been together for 10 years? I mean yeah but my BELLY BELLY BELLY is more important

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy anniversary James but do you know how I fell in love with my BELLY over the years? It was so so hard for me and the best thing that happened since I’ve been with you! Oh the house and the money and the two beautiful daughters we have? And the actual fact we’ve been together for 10 years? I mean yeah but my BELLY BELLY BELLY is more important
She can’t even have a day off from spouting all that tit on her anniversary. That is the lamest most self absorbed anniversary post I’ve ever seen. Like you say no mention of the actual life they’ve built together, just about her falling in love with herself. If I was James I’d be pissed with that post. Hope she wrote something nicer and more special in a personal card.

Reactions: 18
"I'm awesome" 🙄😂

The post isn't for James, it's to stroke her ego to her followers. Shallow AF.

I still reckon he's got a job. He never features on IG anymore (not sure about YouTube because I don't watch it).

Reactions: 19
Omg how narcissistic is her anniversary post! James is a mere footnote in the post the poor bastard! It’s all about her, her validating HERSELF.

I actually feel sorry for him. Imagine it being your anniversary and reading that self indulgent bollocks.

Reactions: 12
Actually baffled and feel quite sorry for him?? it’s ALL about her

Reactions: 10