James and Carys #37 BusyBellyCarys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does a story asking for donations because her friend suffered a baby loss 😢 and hasn’t even left it an hour and she’s already moved onto the promotion of the launch of her shorts 🤯
If she had even half a brain, she’d be dangerous 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why didn’t she just announce a proportion of her sales for her crappy jeans would be going to support this?

Reactions: 8
In the shorts comparison reel the pair she tries on which aren't hers are much nicer and more flattering, she's just wearing too small a size. They make her pair look even more tit imo.

Reactions: 11
£65 for the jeans was bad enough but £45 for a pair of denim shorts. Seriously who pays that for a pair of shorts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she is so rambly when talking about sizing, just simply say what size you’re wearing and that be it. She’s clearly so insecure about what size she wears and needs to ramble on to justify it. Also her saying “I recommend true to size or size up”, which is it? That’s confusing to people.

Reactions: 14
Has she addressed that they aren’t showing the kids anymore? (Putting the blue heart over ambers face in the center parcs pic)

Reactions: 2
seriously what planet is she on 😂😂😂😂£45 for a pair of shorts. Hmmm I know I won’t do my shopping for a week, I’ll get myself this a pair of shorts from this stupid influencer and line her pockets so she can purchase her 3rd house, 4th car and go on 15th holiday this year!

Reactions: 13
The last holiday they went on, the youngest's face is on full show. I wonder why she's showing one and not the other? I don't buy all these influencers showing the youngest and not the eldest. Just don't show them at all if you want to protect them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she doesn’t just reply to them and say “thankyou for the feedback, this is the only length we’re releasing now but we will definitely look into different lengths if that’s what you guys want” it’s not hard is it ?! 😂

Reactions: 14
The last holiday they went on, the youngest's face is on full show. I wonder why she's showing one and not the other? I don't buy all these influencers showing the youngest and not the eldest. Just don't show them at all if you want to protect them.
Just goes to show it's got bugger all to do with protecting their kids.

I'm sure Carys said before that Amber had voiced not wanting to be on camera. So she's only stopped filming her because Amber specifically said she doesn't want to. Otherwise she'd happily continue broadcasting both kids online if it brought in the views and £££

Reactions: 8
I can't stand her BS anymore, I had to unfollow. Also saw she reached 1.8M followers? wtf! they can't be real!

Reactions: 7