James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?

Reactions: 26
It’s just one big mess. None of the ‘pieces’ fit her correctly. Nothing is actually supportive and her boobs are half way down her stomach. She’s got patchy tan which makes her look like she needs a wash. She’s advertising swimwear on a half-shaded balcony instead of going to the beach. She can’t even describe anything properly.
how does ITS still work with her, or any brands really? How does she have 2 houses and is spending money left right and centre when actually intelligent and hard working people are struggling day to day?
As much as we all think she’s a mess, this collection obviously sells well because ITS wouldn’t continue with her otherwise.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her content, but so fed up of it now. All her instagram stories are either clothes or her different body shapes and the vlogs are her propping the camera up while she's making drinks, talking the same old rubbish 🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
She has such a heavy filter on her ITS stories, can see it blur as she moves back and forward! Surely that doesnt fit with her body positivity trope

Reactions: 5
The giveaway post on the ITS grid, hasn’t got anywhere near the amount of comments/entries on it, that all the other collabs that have already released swimwear got on theirs, so I don’t think this collection is going to be as popular as she thinks it is. I’m amazed that her collections sell so well but if they’re still using her after 4 years, I’m assuming they must still be doing ok. She doesn’t do as many collections as most of them though but from what I’ve read elsewhere, ITS are good payers so would say they are probably the bulk of her income.

Reactions: 2
I am overweight so totally get having a big tummy but surely this isn't normal? It's so solid looking And goes right into her groin? Is it bloat or is she pregnant and going to act like she didn't know for content?
To me it looks like either she has a hernia or fibroids or both. My mother had both and her stomach looked exactly like Cary’s. As you say it’s not just stomach, it goes to her groin. It’s not just fat or bloat. It looks dome like and feels hard which ultimately is because (sorry to be graphic) fibroids effectively calcify when they get too large and lose blood supply. If she has got fibroids then she needs to take action sooner rather than later as they are a pain in the arse. My mother ultimately had to get a hysterectomy.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just walked past her on holiday (we’re staying at the same resort) and am finding it incredibly amusing. She’s using the public balcony in reception to take her embarrassing photos too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am overweight so totally get having a big tummy but surely this isn't normal? It's so solid looking And goes right into her groin? Is it bloat or is she pregnant and going to act like she didn't know for content?
to me it doesn't look hard. she can majorly suck it in which I imagine would be quite difficult if it was hard and bloaty? she just never had much core strength as she mostly did leg and glute workouts. then gained weight, sticks her ass out, sucks her belly in, then 2 pregnancies with ab separations which I doubt she has actually fixed. it's a combo of all that and extra fat now. her arms aren't super skinny etc so it's not like she's super lean everywhere else, just has muscle memory in her legs as that's basically all she worked out before 🤣

Reactions: 16
to me it doesn't look hard. she can majorly suck it in which I imagine would be quite difficult if it was hard and bloaty? she just never had much core strength as she mostly did leg and glute workouts. then gained weight, sticks her ass out, sucks her belly in, then 2 pregnancies with ab separations which I doubt she has actually fixed. it's a combo of all that and extra fat now. her arms aren't super skinny etc so it's not like she's super lean everywhere else, just has muscle memory in her legs as that's basically all she worked out before 🤣
She’s losing that muscle memory too, you can see her bum has completely deflated because she doesn’t exercise anymore. It’s amazing it stayed as long as it did 🙈

Reactions: 13
She’s losing that muscle memory too, you can see her bum has completely deflated because she doesn’t exercise anymore. It’s amazing it stayed as long as it did 🙈
Flat bum is another sign of weak core and weak pelvic floor however if your glutes are over developed they will also give you poor pelvic floor muscles as they’re pulled too far back.
She’s basically unintentionally fucked her core up by her pursuit of outwardly physical perfection over the years and now she’s pretty much abandoned the exercise, she’s left with urinary incontinence.

Reactions: 7
You can tell she still thinks her bum is all that by the way she poses, but it’s actually pretty droopy.

Must say I’m appreciating her not using that stupid microphone on holiday!

Reactions: 9
You can tell she still thinks her bum is all that by the way she poses, but it’s actually pretty droopy.

Must say I’m appreciating her not using that stupid microphone on holiday!
and it looks bigger because she has an anterior tilt🤣 would look so flat if she didn't have that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.