James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do people still watch their boring vlogs? its just her rambling on about crap, never finishing a sentence and moaning non stop about being stress or health. everyone has enough stress in their own lives, why would they want to watch someone else's boring day to day moans and stresses.
I watch their vlogs and it makes me feel happier about my own life!!! She influences me to not be boring and complain about mundane things like 'hip dips' 😂
---
It's the immature pose of wanting to go to the loo desperately.....

Reactions: 2
Tell me they didn’t go all that way to stand on a shady balcony, half in and out of the sun casting all the wrong shadows when there’s a pool and beach/sea moments away 🤦🏼‍♀️
I imagine everything's so ill fitting and unflattering she can't bare to leave the apartment in any of them...

Also - am I going mad, this "collection" looks exactly the same as every other summer range I've seen from her??? I know they do just pull all the same old shite at ITS but it's genuinely indistinguishable to any of her old tripe?

Reactions: 9
I imagine everything's so ill fitting and unflattering she can't bare to leave the apartment in any of them...

Also - am I going mad, this "collection" looks exactly the same as every other summer range I've seen from her??? I know they do just pull all the same old shite at ITS but it's genuinely indistinguishable to any of her old tripe?
It's the leftover stuff that ITS 'celebs' have refused......

Reactions: 2
Ah yes because bottoms this loose are 100% going to come down if there was the slightest hint of a wave. Flashing the whole beach is exactly what I want 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn't know they had a new vlog up! Other youtubers are pushing Hello Fresh again this week so, I expected them to post a vlog soonish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely ITS haven’t given approval for the stories of her trying on her new collection? If they have, all I’ll say is they’ve not watched them. I know their stuff isn’t the best quality, but she’s making it look even worse than usual. Everything looks so cheap and ill fitting on her. Seriously they can’t expect people to want to purchase from it, from how she’s shown it 🙄 No doubt she’ll be saying it’s all sold out again like she does everytime 🤥 If that sells out, they only had 1 of everything in stock to start with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i didn’t think it was possible to devalue ITS more but carys manages it with every collection she does… the “i’m shooting all day tomorrow guys” is literally james taking pics of her on the balcony while the girls sit on their ipads 😂

then she spouts a load of tit about it being ‘true to size’ despite none of it actually fitting her. you can’t talk about it being ‘fuller bust’ friendly if you size down in all the swimming costumes because you prefer how it looks when your boobs spill out everywhere 😅 if you’re a UK 14 and you’re wearing a UK 12 it’s not true to size and if i hear her say “power mesh” one more time!

the photos she posts are so unprofessional and unedited, it’s really so lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i didn’t think it was possible to devalue ITS more but carys manages it with every collection she does… the “i’m shooting all day tomorrow guys” is literally james taking pics of her on the balcony while the girls sit on their ipads 😂

then she spouts a load of tit about it being ‘true to size’ despite none of it actually fitting her. you can’t talk about it being ‘fuller bust’ friendly if you size down in all the swimming costumes because you prefer how it looks when your boobs spill out everywhere 😅 if you’re a UK 14 and you’re wearing a UK 12 it’s not true to size and if i hear her say “power mesh” one more time!

the photos she posts are so unprofessional and unedited, it’s really so lazy
I’m assuming she chooses to shoot herself so she gets more money? I read they have a budget for their photoshoots (some collabs higher than others I’d imagine) so I’d imagine the money she saves, she pockets. I know ITS have never been the most professional of outfits and I was shocked when they put her giveaway post up yesterday cos of how bad the pictures looked, but to allow her to show this try on haul on social media astounds me and if anybody actually purchases from it, they’re bloody idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She just comes across as a little girl playing dress up in those stories

Reactions: 12
The prices are mental. Those cheese cloth trousers are cheaper anywhere like M&S, Next, H&M and they all have better return policies, better shipping etc. no wonder she thinks she can flog £70 jeans, she’s out of touch with price/value.

Reactions: 17
I’m assuming she chooses to shoot herself so she gets more money? I read they have a budget for their photoshoots (some collabs higher than others I’d imagine) so I’d imagine the money she saves, she pockets. I know ITS have never been the most professional of outfits and I was shocked when they put her giveaway post up yesterday cos of how bad the pictures looked, but to allow her to show this try on haul on social media astounds me and if anybody actually purchases from it, they’re bloody idiots.
based on my experience (i worked for a big creative agency for 3 years), she’ll get paid for the collaboration as a flat fee and the ITS campaign budget will be completely separate. it will be tiered based on the influencer (t-shirt sized e.g. S campaign for some of their lesser known influencers to XL campaigns for their top collaborators). even if they all take their own pictures, the shooting locations will be budgeted based on the campaign size as ITS would have paid for the holiday.

see the example below of perrie sian who is now one of their top collaborators vs carys’ pictures (both posted on the ITS insta). i’ll add the caveat that they are clearly targeting different customer profiles here. perrie is for the aspirational, high-life, dubai vibe shopper, and carys is for the relatable, normal-sized, tenerife vibe shopper. that’s the campaign strategy!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
based on my experience (i worked for a big creative agency for 3 years), she’ll get paid for the collaboration as a flat fee and the ITS campaign budget will be completely separate. it will be tiered based on the influencer (t-shirt sized e.g. S campaign for some of their lesser known influencers to XL campaigns for their top collaborators). even if they all take their own pictures, the shooting locations will be budgeted based on the campaign size as ITS would have paid for the holiday.

see the example below of perrie sian who is now one of their top collaborators vs carys’ pictures (both posted on the ITS insta). i’ll add the caveat that they are clearly targeting different customer profiles here. perrie is for the aspirational, high-life, dubai vibe shopper, and carys is for the relatable, normal-sized, tenerife vibe shopper. that’s the campaign strategy!
How is Cary’s not embarrassed at this, the face she’s pulling 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am overweight so totally get having a big tummy but surely this isn't normal? It's so solid looking And goes right into her groin? Is it bloat or is she pregnant and going to act like she didn't know for content?
I think it’s this as described in the caption… the sucking in she’s done for years and arching her back to accentuate her butt coupled with pregnancy has messes up her core muscles.

Reactions: 8

Carys' boobs are bigger than her head .......the photo-shoot is so unflattering......

Reactions: 7
that’s why it annoys me that she markets these collections as fuller bust friendly… they’re not! none of them look supportive and none of them fit her properly, let alone having halternecks which is a huge no no for big boobs. i’m a 34J and the only swimwear i buy is from bravissimo 😅

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.