James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’m just confused cause this just looks like a pregnancy? Surely she can’t just go with the narrative that it’s ‘normal’?
Edit to say I don’t want to offend anyone but her stomach looks so round and hard. Can’t be just bloat?
She looks like she just gave birth in the last few days. Extra fat and flabby skin, complacently normal. But she needs to get her 'bloat' looked at

Reactions: 7
how do people still watch their boring vlogs? its just her rambling on about crap, never finishing a sentence and moaning non stop about being stress or health. everyone has enough stress in their own lives, why would they want to watch someone else's boring day to day moans and stresses.

Reactions: 14
how do people still watch their boring vlogs? its just her rambling on about crap, never finishing a sentence and moaning non stop about being stress or health. everyone has enough stress in their own lives, why would they want to watch someone else's boring day to day moans and stresses.
All she can do nowadays is Talk to the camera, show Mabel (which is pretty boring), or drag James into shot. I completely respect her for pulling Amber from her content, but it has had a detrimental affect on her content for sureeee. They barely leave the house, we don't see anything interesting like cooking, activities, work outs, shopping. It feels like a throwback to lockdown!!

Bet she's thrilled they have this content holiday trip - gives her something to vlog about.

Reactions: 8
Can Carys duck off with the posed and unposed pictures, if they’re that cute then use them for the actual release then? Oh wait, of course you won’t!

Reactions: 16
Omggggg I know EXACTLY how those bottoms feel on :sick: Twisted, tight and uncomfortable on the inside layer, baggy and badly stitched on the outside. Just you wait until they get wet!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Just wait until she's climbing out a pool in those baggy bottoms. There'll be more than just her bloat on show

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The top comment on her video was “how many honest chats can you have” haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasting time on holiday to take klekshun pics with a tan that patchy is just mad 😆😂 and half of them are total tit with no regard for lighting!

Reactions: 19
Wasting time on holiday to take klekshun pics with a tan that patchy is just mad 😆😂 and half of them are total tit with no regard for lighting!
Tell me they didn’t go all that way to stand on a shady balcony, half in and out of the sun casting all the wrong shadows when there’s a pool and beach/sea moments away 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the word vomit in her stories is exhausting. The bikini bottoms makes it look like she's wearing a nappy and her boobs are almost on the floor in her last dress. She says this is her favourite klekshun yet (we've heard that one before 🙄) but it's all cheap, wrinkly materials that do not look flattering at all.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.