James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s quite funny that she went from shouting and being out of breath to whispering and being out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just hate the way she constantly goes on about having a round belly and a bloat belly, it drives me mad, a large proportion of the population, including myself don’t have flat stomachs and never have done, I don’t have kids but have never loved exercise and like to eat, I’m 40 now and while most def not massive, I’m now on the higher end of a size 12 which is more than I’d like personally, but it’s entirely self inflicted because I bloody love food! But I’ve have never really given it much though, I buy clothes I like in a size that fits and is comfortable, whether that’s a 10, 12 or 14 and I’ve never had issues with my “round belly” feeling uncomfortable or sensitive, generally if it is then I’m trying to squeeze into a size too small and kidding myself I’ve lost weight! I wouldn’t mind her so much if she just accepted she got lazy, ate too much and put on weight, which is exactly what I did and if she’s just admit she doesn’t love being that size and would like to slim down a bit which she clearly does. I feel the same but I’m severely lacking in the willpower to put the effort in currently but I don’t see anything wrong with admitting you’re not happy you’ve put on weight? I’d respect her a lot more if she’d just admit it rather than pretending she loves the way she looks now and wouldn’t change anything as what she says and does online def suggest that isn’t the case :/

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just find Carys SO bad for body image things. Her highlighting hip dips and stretch marks has the complete opposite effect on me to what she thinks it does. It makes me think about those things and I look to see if I have them. It’s so wrong!!!!

Reactions: 33
Just like a broken record - now we’re back to hip dips and stretch marks.
How many of you miss your red fresh stretch marks? 🫠cause Carys does!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She misses her dark stretch marks? wtf is this girl on she is utterly, utterly deluded

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I just find Carys SO bad for body image things. Her highlighting hip dips and stretch marks has the complete opposite effect on me to what she thinks it does. It makes me think about those things and I look to see if I have them. It’s so wrong!!!!
exactly this. By her pointing them out it for me does the opposite of normalising them. She points these things out. The thing is no one would notice them if she didn’t say. It’s clear she’s insecure about these things so it’s like she’s pointing them out herself before anyone else says anything.

She doesn’t realise that she could be causing insecurities in people with comments like that.

Reactions: 12
she genuinely gave me a complex about hip dips
back in like 2017! I swear the best way to “normalise” bodies is to simply exist and not point out x y z about them on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just blatant lies!!! Trying to make other people feel good about their own stretch marks but this just isn't it Caz??
There’s just no way anyone would miss stretch marks that look like this! I have stretch marks from puberty and always have done, I haven’t had kids so they’re not to the same level but regardless they’re there and I have no issues with them but I def wouldn’t want them to look like this or stay that way, there’s just no way she can stand there and expect people to believe she misses these? I have scars all down the sides of my thighs from hip surgery, I like the scars as I think they’re interesting and they’re a reminder of what I’ve been through but I prefer them faded in comparison to when I first had them done, I def don’t miss the before, absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 15
I've got stretch marks across my stomach from two pregnancies but, 20 years later, they're barely visible and I'm too busy to go on social media and tell everyone about them with photos!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2898721
"I miss them like this"

She's completely unhinged
i had stretchmarks like this and even worst on my hips and stomach. i hated them and they were the biggest thing i struggled to come to terms with about my body. they took more than 5 years to fade, and even then they are not white they are still pink but just not as dark. if i could snap my fingers and get rid of them i would.
she just proves to me influencers are just liars, through and through.

Reactions: 5
I swear she said when she got stretch marks from Amber's pregnancy that old Carys would be appalled that she had stretch marks and would never believe it. but now she's supposedly "always found them beautiful"

• Haha
Reactions: 7