James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she said when she got stretch marks from Amber's pregnancy that old Carys would be appalled that she had stretch marks and would never believe it. but now she's supposedly "always found them beautiful"
She’s a liar 😂 fact of the matter is, she looked incredible in her fitness days. And now she looks a mess and can’t handle it. If she could click her fingers and get her old body back, she 100% would and that’s why I don’t believe in her “body positivity”

Reactions: 30
She’s a liar 😂 fact of the matter is, she looked incredible in her fitness days. And now she looks a mess and can’t handle it. If she could click her fingers and get her old body back, she 100% would and that’s why I don’t believe in her “body positivity”
Wouldn't it be so admirable for her to just come out and say "I used to look incredible but it took effort and self control and restraint that I just don't have anymore so im learning to accept the body I *can* maintain at this stage in my life" rather than constantly trying to pretend she was so unhappy and restricting heavily etc and she just luurrrrves stretch marks and round bellies

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For someone who is apparently so ‘body positive’ she is extremely meticulous about examining every aspect of her body. I’ve got three kids, don’t even know what clothes size I am as it varies and probably have stretch marks, round belly or whatever else shite she says. However I don’t spend long enough looking at every inch of my body to know. I just get dressed in the morning and crack on with my day. That is body neutrality and body positivity

Reactions: 24
For someone who is apparently so ‘body positive’ she is extremely meticulous about examining every aspect of her body. I’ve got three kids, don’t even know what clothes size I am as it varies and probably have stretch marks, round belly or whatever else shite she says. However I don’t spend long enough looking at every inch of my body to know. I just get dressed in the morning and crack on with my day. That is body neutrality and body positivity
and this is actually what makes how much he harps on quite dangerous
Because more and more women and going to start looking at all the things they may also have and start obsessing over them

Reactions: 4
This is where I feel sorry for her in some respects because how empty does your life have to be to notice these things? And who misses stretch marks? She needs an actual purpose in life because her poor girls will grow up thinking that putting this much thought into every little aspect of your body is normal.

Reactions: 11
This is where I feel sorry for her in some respects because how empty does your life have to be to notice these things? And who misses stretch marks? She needs an actual purpose in life because her poor girls will grow up thinking that putting this much thought into every little aspect of your body is normal.
Her filming and analysing her body nonstop is surely going to rub off on the girls 🥴 maybe that has a part to play in Amber being shipped off everyday. It doesn't matter though, children pick up on their adults attitudes and behaviour so early on and even if it's really subtle.

Reactions: 10
James and Carys #37 changes her narrative to suit the day, no one cares just put it away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hate those jeans she wears 🫣 are they her brand ones? They remind me of my dad in the 90s 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at her belly in the colour swatch analysis, it just looks flabby like mine does 😂 ....I'm 52 and love my food so, a bit of belly flab does not bother me one iota!

Colour only consultation (42 colour swatch wallet, no make-up application): £130

Jesus Cary’s has money to burnnnnn

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have to pick that’s the thing. She could love her body then and love her body now. “I had a good body… but I wasn’t happy, I’m happier now” - she doesn’t need to add the second part. Why does happiness come into talk about a body.
My post partum body doesn’t look as good in clothes, I prefer myself slimmer and more toned but I feel stronger and more womanly at a bigger size. There are pros and cons. I like them both.
As a person I’m happier these days due to age and life circumstances. My size isn’t part of that, I’d be no happier smaller, the two aren’t linked. I can prefer my body then but my life now, why does it have to be all or nothing?

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t have to pick that’s the thing. She could love her body then and love her body now. “I had a good body… but I wasn’t happy, I’m happier now” - she doesn’t need to add the second part. Why does happiness come into talk about a body.
Because its more palatable to the audience shes trying to exploit than saying "I got lazy and stopped putting effort in"

Because its more palatable to the audience shes trying to exploit than saying "I got lazy and stopped putting effort in"
But that’s the thing. It’s ok to gain weight, it doesn’t mean she’s lazy (to go from a size 6-12), it means she’s normal. She could say her priorities changed. She asked herself why she was spending so much time doing something she didn’t actually care that much about because she’s happy bigger so freed up time to pursue other interests. She did like her body that way but it wasn’t a priority. That’s probably how a lot of people feel.
Saying ‘oh I was restricting, I wasn’t happy, my metal health was bad etc’ she’s making excuses where none are needed imo. You don’t need excuses if you’re confident in a decision.
I don’t know if that makes sense but that’s how I see it.

Not to gate keep or say you can’t wear a band Tee for the aesthetic, but is Lana Del Ray or Nirvana her vibe?

Reactions: 18
This so much!!! She has nothing to fill her days and looking after her kids is not enough for her. She got "famous" because of her amazing figure and she sure as hell doesnt miss her stretch marks. She would sell Her soul to have her old body back but somehow she has too much anxiety etc to do anything about it. It is definately not normal to spend that much time obsessing about ur body but its all she knows and all she made her "career" to be. She has really toxic relationhip to her body and the way its all about her. Like we know nothing about her persona. First it was all ass and boobs all the time everyones face and now its fat rolls.

Reactions: 16
It’s so sneaky and tbh pathetic that she can’t just say on her stories that her dress is from Free People (also funny enough her bestie Elle is currently obsessed with FP) but you need to click on the aff link to find out 🤦🏻‍♀️she even says ‘the brand’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does carys use the fake tan guide colour as her actual tan in her videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s so sneaky and tbh pathetic that she can’t just say on her stories that her dress is from Free People (also funny enough her bestie Elle is currently obsessed with FP) but you need to click on the aff link to find out 🤦🏻‍♀️she even says ‘the brand’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
They all do this, typical sales people and that’s what they are. This is why insta and such are so shady, these floggers reel people in, pretending to be friends and then push sales onto them.

Reactions: 6