James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted today on Boots reviews of Isle of paradise tan.
IMG_3735.jpeg

Do we reckon she’s washed it with her own brand jeans and they’ve sat wet against it and leaked colour 😂
IMG_3742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven’t been on here in ages but she just came up on my TikTok fyp and have to say I think she looks well, best she’s looked in a while, her styling has gotten a bit better. Some of the leg poses she does are questionable though 🤦‍♀️

Another item of clothing she’s had to size up.. if she’s having to size up in almost everything she wears, does she not realise she’s more than likely gone up a dress size in general ?
The shorts and skirts she wears are far too short. They cut off at the chunkiest part of her thighs and do not look good at all. An extra inch would be so much more flattering. Half the stuff is that short because it’s a size too small so she has to wear it higher on her waist than it’s intended.

Reactions: 8
Another item of clothing she’s had to size up.. if she’s having to size up in almost everything she wears, does she not realise she’s more than likely gone up a dress size in general ?
Usually a size M.. yeah right! She’s spent years complaining about the size of her boobs and how her legs don’t fit into anything and now she wants to claim she fits into a size M. Mental.

Reactions: 10
Spotted today on Boots reviews of Isle of paradise tan.
View attachment 2888017

Do we reckon she’s washed it with her own brand jeans and they’ve sat wet against it and leaked colour 😂
View attachment 2888023
I thought the exact same as you regarding the t shirt. It's obviously denim leaking colour which happens with new jeans you haven't washed yet. She really is quite thick. Either that or she's actually clever in getting her stupid fans to engage with pointless stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to bin those vile dirty adidas trainers ASAP. why the duck would you wear them with that dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to bin those vile dirty adidas trainers ASAP. why the duck would you wear them with that dress?
The panel around the tummy in that dress just draws attention to and frames the part you’d want to skim over 🥴

Reactions: 2
They look absolutely dreadful don’t they.

And isn’t she like a size 14/16 and a 36 HHH or something daft in bras, in which case how TF is she claiming she’s a medium. No you’re not Carys. I’m a 34 E/F and a size 12 and very rarely can I squeeze my melons into a medium and don’t claim to be the perfect lil size 10 I once was 😂

She’ll have a rude awakening the day all these oversized trends are finally over

I’m really not liking where the straps are in this this dress. Maybe Carys loves being braless but as a 36G myself, I would like to wear one but without half of it sticking out of the dress 😒maybe it’s petty but it’s just an observation 😅
Oh no that is dreadful 😷

Reactions: 7
To be fair I also bought this tan and it goes really dark for the colour guide then it's supposed to wash off then it develops over a few hours, it's not an instant tan
Do you recommend it? I’ve been looking for a tan that doesn’t mean I have to sit around sticky for 6+ hours 😂 sorry to derail!

Do you recommend it? I’ve been looking for a tan that doesn’t mean I have to sit around sticky for 6+ hours 😂 sorry to derail!
Yeah I'm absolutely loving it! I leave it on for 30-60 minutes then shower and wake up the next morning tanned and it's never been patchy (I also have eczema and it's never caused any problems)

Reactions: 1
To be fair I also bought this tan and it goes really dark for the colour guide then it's supposed to wash off then it develops over a few hours, it's not an instant tan
That’s good to know as I was looking at it to buy. Does it usually go on offer as it’s a bit more than I’d usually spend at about £18 just now?

I CANNOT STAND her softly spoken stupid voice into the microphone. It’s like she’s trying to do some Asmr tit, it’s so embarrassing. Bring back manic Cary’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I CANNOT STAND her softly spoken stupid voice into the microphone. It’s like she’s trying to do some Asmr tit, it’s so embarrassing. Bring back manic Cary’s.
Thisssss. The face she makes irritates the crap out of me too. She does some weird attempt at looking "deep" or something, a slight narrowing of the eyes and a serious looking pout while looking in the mirror. Urgh it annoys me 😂

Also going off her stories now, why does everything with these influencers have to be a "colour way" just say you bought something in a few colours 😤🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Also different colours of the same style of jeans fitting differently isn’t new, it’s pretty standard due to how long the material spends in any dye or treatment. Yeah it’s a pain but it’s not surprising

Reactions: 7
Also different colours of the same style of jeans fitting differently isn’t new, it’s pretty standard due to how long the material spends in any dye or treatment. Yeah it’s a pain but it’s not surprising
I think you mean ‘a Jean’, as Cary’s is insistent on calling them now, a skinny jean instead of a pair of jeans.

• Haha
She’s ordered MORE Jeans. She can’t have much faith in her own brand if she’s still ordering more. I dread to
Think how many pairs she has and where she stores them all!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She’s ordered MORE Jeans. She can’t have much faith in her own brand if she’s still ordering more. I dread to
Think how many pairs she has and where she stores them all!!
She’s bought more clothes in the last month than I think I have in a lifetime…

Reactions: 13