James and Carys #36 Amber’s gone and Carys is manic, 60£ mum jeans soothes the panic.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7145.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

nOrMaLiSe BeLLiEs

I’m chuckling at the difference here. From pinching a tiny bit of belly skin - you know the type that is there so when you bend and straighten back up you don’t RIP IN HALF, THAT kind of belly skin - to full on not caring anymore (apparently) and letting the gut all hang out and constantly have it’s moment. Jeez she’s exhausting

The transition she’s made from intense fitness influencer to bland beige boring ‘let herself go just cuz she’s had a baby’ vibes is crazy.

Funny to me how she now cares so much about people accepting their bodies yet used to plaster her size 6 body all over the internet trying to convince us all we should be influenced by her to look like that and triggering anyone over a size 10 that they probably aren’t good enough because they don’t look like that.

I don’t care what size she is or anyone is I just hate the fact she changes her money making influencing narrative every five minutes to fit her depending on what mood she’s in

She’s gross, just gross

Reactions: 36
The way she bangs on non stop about bellies and bloat is really off-putting! I don't mean in the sense that there is anything wrong with having a belly or bloat (most of us!), it's just the overuse of words that gets me when there are nicer ways to communicate what she's intending. Belly belly belly bloat bloat bloat :sick:

Reactions: 16
“Normalise Bellies” but just going to suck mine in for the first photo to make it seem as if I don’t have one😴 Carys you can say out loud a million times your comfortable in your new body, the fact you are constantly hiding it by posing, angles, clothes you clearly aren’t comfortable

Attachments

Bellies are normal - it was the likes of her posing a perfect body and flogging diet plans that made people feel bad about them in the first place. She was the problem, the pressure of social media!
Appealing to her American market with that spelling. Are they going to do an Elle?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Normalise Bellies” but just going to suck mine in for the first photo to make it seem as if I don’t have one😴 Carys you can say out loud a million times your comfortable in your new body, the fact you are constantly hiding it by posing, angles, clothes you clearly aren’t comfortable
I hate those stupid squinty faced poses she does. Looks like an absolute idiot!

Reactions: 14
What are those stupid expressions she pulls? And what is she wearing? 😭😭😭 ffs

Reactions: 6
Bellies are normal - it was the likes of her posing a perfect body and flogging diet plans that made people feel bad about them in the first place. She was the problem, the pressure of social media!
Appealing to her American market with that spelling. Are they going to do an Elle?
Nope think she just can’t spell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2891154
View attachment 2891155

nOrMaLiSe BeLLiEs

I’m chuckling at the difference here. From pinching a tiny bit of belly skin - you know the type that is there so when you bend and straighten back up you don’t RIP IN HALF, THAT kind of belly skin - to full on not caring anymore (apparently) and letting the gut all hang out and constantly have it’s moment. Jeez she’s exhausting

The transition she’s made from intense fitness influencer to bland beige boring ‘let herself go just cuz she’s had a baby’ vibes is crazy.

Funny to me how she now cares so much about people accepting their bodies yet used to plaster her size 6 body all over the internet trying to convince us all we should be influenced by her to look like that and triggering anyone over a size 10 that they probably aren’t good enough because they don’t look like that.

I don’t care what size she is or anyone is I just hate the fact she changes her money making influencing narrative every five minutes to fit her depending on what mood she’s in

She’s gross, just gross
The face she pulls is like the face when someone is so fat that you can’t see their eyes because they are so sunken. What is with that.

Reactions: 4
The angle of her knee and leg makes me feel uneasy 🤥

The Joni post is soooooo funny she deffo read here when someone said “I thought she said Joni was the perfect Jean.” It comes across so unprofessional to start a jeans brand then start slating other products… just do you!

Reactions: 13
Let's be real. Go to her GP parents with a belly like that, they will tell you to LOSE WEIGHT and be very harsh about it, even if you are just there to discuss migraine or something unrelated.

Reactions: 18
I can’t find that exact blazer, but I’ve looked on the website for where she got that blazer from and they’re upwards of £75. Either she didn’t order a £75 blazer by accident, she either did it on purpose or if she actually did order it by accident then she’s careless with her money and she has more money than sense. tit like that angers me so much 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just another thought regarding her 'normalize bellies' post, in the real world having a belly is normal for most people is it not?! It's no big deal for most of us to be the size she is now. The fitness influencer bod she used to have is the anomaly in real life, being a bit (or a lot) out of shape isn't something most normal people obsess over like she does. It's people like her that have pushed the narrative that what a majority of people look like is not normal, and now she's doing a 180 in her content. She's so contrived, awful self-obsessed woman.

• Heart
Just another thought regarding her 'normalize bellies' post, in the real world having a belly is normal for most people is it not?! It's no big deal for most of us to be the size she is now. The fitness influencer bod she used to have is the anomaly in real life, being a bit (or a lot) out of shape isn't something most normal people obsess over like she does. It's people like her that have pushed the narrative that what a majority of people look like is not normal, and now she's doing a 180 in her content. She's so contrived, awful self-obsessed woman.
Totally agree. If I really think about it, yes my belly looks different to how it did 3 years ago before I had two kids. But I just buy my clothes a size or two bigger now and get on with life 🤷‍♀️ the fact my body has changed with age and pregnancies is hardly a revelation to me, I don't really care that much to give it much consideration 🤷‍♀️ it sounds a miserable way to live!

Reactions: 11
Did she really get a colour analysis and still manage to force the narrative of you do you boo and ✨ wear whatever you like.

I’m unsure what the point of getting an analysis was? Am I missing something🤣

Reactions: 12
I’m really not liking where the straps are in this this dress. Maybe Carys loves being braless but as a 36G myself, I would like to wear one but without half of it sticking out of the dress 😒maybe it’s petty but it’s just an observation 😅
That microphone has become her personality. Bit of a downgrade from the Stanley Cup 🤭
---
So have these jeans launched? Can’t see them taking the fashion world by storm lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That microphone has become her personality. Bit of a downgrade from the Stanley Cup 🤭
---
So have these jeans launched? Can’t see them taking the fashion world by storm lol.
I can't STAND that microphone voice FFS, it's the most annoying thing she's done and she's done plenty!