Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

betty14

Ah yes because bottoms this loose are 100% going to come down if there was the slightest hint of a wave. Flashing the whole beach is exactly what I want 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
IMO she should put the time she takes in creating all this ‘belly’ content and just get back in the gym. There’s nothing wrong with being a Mum and not prioritising how your body looks. We all know there’s too much pressure etc on women with that generally. But equally there’s nothing wrong with feeling unhappy in your body and doing something about it. She will probably never look how she did pre kids again and that’s okay, but she also doesn’t have to look how she does now if it’s uncomfortable for her or she’s unhappy in her body, which she clearly is. She doesn’t work and she’s home all the time with her kids - they will be absolutely fine if she takes an hour a day for herself to go workout.

Reactions: 18

1999bby

When I was 14 I had an ovarian cyst that steadily grew to the point it was 6 litres in fluid. My stomach was distended and it looked like I was pregnant. It was a steady uncomfortable growth that was a constant and did not “flare.” It just was. Always. Uncomfortable. It annoys me so much (and probably irrationally so) that she describes her “flares” like she can’t possibly have no health issues and ALWAYS has to have something wrong with her. It’s like she picks and chooses depending on the level of attention she wants that day.

Reactions: 17

Jess89

VIP Member
I’m sorry but you just CANNOT post ‘all eyes on rafah’ and basically naked photo waffling about a self tanner with lots of ‘hahaha’ and ‘lol’ about 2h later. You just DON’T. It’s disrespectful, it’s saying ‘I’m only posting about Rafah because everyone else is but what I really care about is my money’
The juxtaposition of those posts just sums her up really.
Hasn’t got a clue

littlepup

VIP Member
The prices are mental. Those cheese cloth trousers are cheaper anywhere like M&S, Next, H&M and they all have better return policies, better shipping etc. no wonder she thinks she can flog £70 jeans, she’s out of touch with price/value.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I don't usually comment on peoples bodies on here but the whole thing with her belly is baffling. If she wasn't posting about it basically every day I wouldn't comment but she is. Shes really quite slim everywhere except her belly. It doesn't look like fat, it seems hard and smooth. It makes no sense. In her recent reel she posted of her out and about in the shops it doesn't look big either, so does she just push it out for photos? I can actually do that with my belly too and look like her if I push it out. I know people have certain medical issues that can make them bloat massively after eating certain things or just at certain times of the month but then wouldn't she say if it was that? V strange.

MissFinn

VIP Member
This is where I feel sorry for her in some respects because how empty does your life have to be to notice these things? And who misses stretch marks? She needs an actual purpose in life because her poor girls will grow up thinking that putting this much thought into every little aspect of your body is normal.
This so much!!! She has nothing to fill her days and looking after her kids is not enough for her. She got "famous" because of her amazing figure and she sure as hell doesnt miss her stretch marks. She would sell Her soul to have her old body back but somehow she has too much anxiety etc to do anything about it. It is definately not normal to spend that much time obsessing about ur body but its all she knows and all she made her "career" to be. She has really toxic relationhip to her body and the way its all about her. Like we know nothing about her persona. First it was all ass and boobs all the time everyones face and now its fat rolls.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
She says in the comments it’s emotionally exhausting companies having different sizes. I thought she didn’t care about the size as long as it fits?
EMOTIONALLY exhausting lmao, get a grip love!!! Yeah it's a pain in the arse ordering multiple sizes when shopping online but it's not EMOTIONALLY exhausting!

Also Caz is jobless and places like 5 huge clothes orders a day. Maybe that's what makes it so exhausting :rolleyes:

daisy2809

VIP Member
(this is in no way directed at the 'average' mum so please don't any of you take any offence to it, your bodies have done bloody amazing things)

i know accounts like carys' are intended to normalise bodies but it actually just makes me terrified to have kids :oops: i know we're far more than just our bodies but as i'm sure anyone who's struggled with self esteem or an ED knows it really doesn't feel that way sometimes. i think it's because she presents these changes to your body to be almost 'terminal' or final, and that there's no way of getting anywhere near to your pre baby body ever again.

• Heart

Sph2020X

“Normalise Bellies” but just going to suck mine in for the first photo to make it seem as if I don’t have one😴 Carys you can say out loud a million times your comfortable in your new body, the fact you are constantly hiding it by posing, angles, clothes you clearly aren’t comfortable

Attachments

#notanadad

VIP Member
Maybe they’ll not be so stupid as to share so much of their personal information when they’ve moved into the new house 🤦‍♀️

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I’m probably a bit lost with the timeline, but in the last few days she’s found out she has a cyst (that could be endometriosis???) from not finding IUD strings - but she also says she’s been in loads of stomach pain as well.

She’s wearing ‘soft and stretchy’ clothes for her cyst, so earlier in the week she showed her bloated side profile with ‘NoRmAl’ written around it, did she really believe her bloating and stomach pain were normal? She’s been cramming herself into jeans that were too small!
This is like the opposite of when she showed her swollen belly that was ‘normal’ when she was in fact pregnant.

mklanch

VIP Member
Trying to be relatable but failing miserably. On holiday with her husband but is having to care for both kids, push a buggy and hold the scooter.whilst hw takes a picture of her struggling. In reality it was the other way round. She was sat there cradling her bump and taking selfies, whilst James was left to do everything else.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
How can she claim she was restrictive when she was smaller when there are regular videos on YouTube of their eating challenges
You also cannot build the type of muscle she did with being restrictive. She may have been restrictive in terms of counting macros and making sure she got the right amount of protein, carbs, fats to build muscle so more nutritious food and less junk food, and now less restrictive in terms of doesn’t count macros, make sure she hits protein targets and eats more junk food. But she implies by being restrictive that she was underweight & starved her self.

When I was very ill and restrictive, I was severely underweight, hardly any muscle mass despite me exercising 2-3 hrs a day if not more and looked very unwell. In her old days, she had a high muscle mass, looked well and glowing….