Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myst3ry

it’s quite funny that she went from shouting and being out of breath to whispering and being out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I honestly wondered if she dropped the foundation down herself on purpose.
Same, because she’s used that foundation before and so would know it makes a mess, you can’t apply it like that, I used to tip mine onto the back of my hand and then apply, given the angle she’s pouring the bottle onto her face there’s not a hope in hell that it’s going anywhere other than all down her dress!!

1. Yes that black dress is see through
2. Why has she still got a size 6 dress from years ago? She has enough money to buy new clothes and plenty of clothes that fit in the wardrobe

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Every time I see those bloody side on belly pics I find myself shouting at my phone, IT’S NOT NORMAL!!

brows3r10

Hahaha can’t get over her bigging up a name reveal and the name being on the account already 😭

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Agreed, I’m doing the same as need to lose a few pounds so instead of squeezing myself into my size 10/12 clothes I’ve just gone up to a 14 in some stuff, it comfier and I’ve not bought load as want to lose the weight and I’ll just give the to the charity shop when I’m back in my old clothes! Pointless being uncomfortable just for the sake of a label which no one else sees!
Wait, you mean you didn't just start a clothing brand where all the sizes are far too big so you can pretend you're still a size 10? How weird of you!

• Haha

ann88

Chatty Member
View attachment 2855727
I'm sorry but just screams the only reason she wants STREEEEEETCH is to be able to size down massively. she's so insecure, why would you even try on 3 sizes below your usual
Thick quality denim or stretchy cheap sh*t? It’s all about her as per usual, it will be a massive flop and we won’t hear about it again.
How is your planner going Carys? Has it been 3 months already and you didn’t bother with starting another one? 😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
When I saw that there was another story uploaded after the first mirror pic I just KNEW it was going to be a bloody side on one with the whole “round bellies are normal” 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Have a frickin’ day off Carys it’s boring.

Attachments

Juststopit

VIP Member
Sick of the posed then unposed photos. If the unposed is "just as cute" then just show that? You don't get points for doing the right thing if you do the bad thing first!

• Heart
I don't usually comment on these but I've had to unfollow her. She previously said she has terrible pelvic floor where shes peeing herself, ab separation, something about her coil being lost and now possibly endometriosis but constantly saying her bloated belly is 'normal' ... the things she's saying she has are quite serious medical issues - she says she's all about being open and honest but she says things but then doesn't follow them up with things shes doing to help the issues but labels everything as 'normal'.

I've had two kids similar ages to hers - I made sure I trained and continue to train my pelvic floor. I even bought of those pricey pelvic floor trainers. If she's saying hers is bad she's at risk of prolapse which once again very serious and another reason for the bloating.

bloating with endometriosis is normal but she needs to be saying that!!

What's even more bizzare is how how her background is in fitness and her parents are doctors.

I just cant deal with her making out a very bloated belly is normal when it can and is in her case a sign of medical problems!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I bought a top today, accidentally not checking the label on the inside and just going off the hanger tag. Tried it on at home, it looked alright if quite tight, checked the tag - size 6.
So I am now going to go round telling people I am a size 6, but I size up all my clothing (to a size 14) for comfort! I didn’t realise I’d joined Carys’ game of fitting into the smallest clothes possible

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
"This lower belly ache/heaviness I've had on and off for maybe a year now and previous pains I've been hospitalised with", and yet you claim your enormously bloated belly is normal in every video? How does she not see how this directly contradicts her acting like it's okay if it happens? Yes, bloating is normal, but you can't just generalise it as bloat if you're feeling pain from it! She's either manipulative af with her content, or she genuinely is stupid. At this point I'm unsure what two cockroaches are running into each other in her brain crevices to produce a singular coherent thought once in a while.
wait and see she’ll come out doing a post about how she was kidding herself that it was normal and she was in denial that something wasn’t right. She’ll then preach that if something doesn’t feel right get it checked, don’t kid yourself it’s normal even though she preached constantly that bloating, round bellies etc are normal.

Just like her fitness days where apparently now she says she was restricting and was unhealthy to go along with the narrative that she’s so happy now and she wasn’t then. She’ll backtrack and contradict herself to fit the narrative she wants to put out but can’t keep up with what she’s previously said.

Pnpplsndy

She really is obsessed with her fucking belly 🤬 How is this a good selling technique? Plus the fact all the clothes are the same as always and she’s not even bothered ironing them 🤦🏻‍♀️ So professional as usual
Influencers who make a living out of getting dressed and not even be arsed to iron their clothes makes me rage so hard. It's so unbelievably lazy.