James and Carys #3 Busy bee(ing) slobs, James will you shut your gob!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly they should of saved their money and got an interior designer. The amount they have brought that doesn't work or is too big. They are constantly moving things around because the layout of their house doesn't work for what they actually want and won't say it. Would of been better to had a big open plan kitchen/family room. I know they wanted to do that, but was expensive. Whats the betting 2022 they actually end up doing the extention, saying it wasn't working for them. I don't know what it is but all these youtubers I used to love and slowly getting annoyed by them.
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they ended up getting that extension and redo the kitchen all over 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know it’s a stupid suggestion and I haven’t been pregnant so wouldn’t know, but her number is huge right? Is there a chance she could be having twins or is that rediculous to suggest?
Again, im not expert so just wondering out loud tbh
What’s her number?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.