James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the person who managed to work out the gender from the black and white image, may you please work your magic with this one? 👀

*Not Carys but I'm just nosy and mindblown you could do it
When I've played with it on my phone and whacked up the tint it made the water washing out pink and the material pink. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Saying her ITS dress isn’t maternity but is super stretchy. Is that why we could see your whole nipple out in a photo with flash on that you posted on your stories a few days ago? Not maternity but if you wear it whilst pregnant it’ll stretch and show everyone your underwear (or your lack of underwear if you’re Carys)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To the person who managed to work out the gender from the black and white image, may you please work your magic with this one? 👀

*Not Carys but I'm just nosy and mindblown you could do it
I have no idea how to mes with photos, but blue is a primary colour so would only be one bottle, it’s probably gonna be pink that will need mixing with a white and a tiny bit of blue.

Reactions: 2
Saying her ITS dress isn’t maternity but is super stretchy. Is that why we could see your whole nipple out in a photo with flash on that you posted on your stories a few days ago? Not maternity but if you wear it whilst pregnant it’ll stretch and show everyone your underwear (or your lack of underwear if you’re Carys)
and she had the audacity to say it was a thick material that's not see through 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion flogging tat in every way, baby ‘project’ 2 is a new pay day

Reactions: 9
James and Carys #28 Popping out babies just for the clout. Project number 2 and Amber's forgotten about 😪

Reactions: 36
1. Do we really need clips of amber in the bath!?
2. The black mould 🤢🤢
I see this as a middle finger up to tattle we talk about ambers safety and perverts saving her images on their computers and then Carys is like hey do you guys want to see my daughter naked in the bath. Just no bleeping need!!

Actually sickened me how little she chooses to protect her own child.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.