James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last thread we learned that Carys can't do anything without James

Whittaker House opened its doors - and it appears there were a few breakages when items were delivered

They tried to feign excitement when their gender reveal showed they were having a girl......which we all knew , thanks to some amazing Tattlers ......and the fact Carys let it slip in last week's vlog too

Reactions: 17
Noticed one of the companies that gives her a load of free clothes for Amber posted that she can’t wait to make them matching. More free stuff!

• Sad
There really is no chemistry between them, it seems like a business relationship
Dynamics have drastically changed between them. Once Cary’s left the fitness space James lost interest . After Amber James tried to bring back gym content as he genuinely enjoys it (hence the home gym ) but Cary’s didn’t take to it as he hoped . I think Cary’s knows James is not all that into her anymore so another baby was on the cards ASAP. He won’t leave her with 2 kids . James gets no brand deals , no collabs it’s all Cary’s carys Cary’s and he just facilitates the admin . Sad really !

Reactions: 31
When I first started watching them I really did believe they were relationship goals (embarrassed to admit that now)..
They were young in love and genuinely seemed happy together.
But once they bought their current house, got married and had Amber, they’ve become so stale. They don’t seem to be especially in love. I don’t like PDA or care to see it on camera but they have no chemistry at all.

Reactions: 28
When I first started watching them I really did believe they were relationship goals (embarrassed to admit that now)..
But once they bought their current house, got married and had Amber, they’ve become so stale. They don’t seem to be especially in love. I don’t like PDA or care to see it on camera but they have no chemistry at all.
What’s PDA ?

Noticed one of the companies that gives her a load of free clothes for Amber posted that she can’t wait to make them matching. More free stuff!
There’s a company I was going to buy clothing from, then I noticed they just kept gifted Carys and decided not to and unfollow them! She spends enough on other crap so least she could do is pay for her child’s clothes!

Reactions: 16
There’s a company I was going to buy clothing from, then I noticed they just kept gifted Carys and decided not to and unfollow them! She spends enough on other crap so least she could do is pay for her child’s clothes!
I really like those rompers from Pippa Lily but there’s no chance I’m ever buying any due to the amount they gift to Carys

Reactions: 21
I have a little laugh when I think of Cary’s picturing a perfect calm life of all matching clothes and cosy vibes when in reality two kids is rough especially as Amber gets older and refuses to wear what Cary’s chooses

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a little laugh when I think of Cary’s picturing a perfect calm life of all matching clothes and cosy vibes when in reality two kids is rough especially as Amber gets older and refuses to wear what Cary’s chooses
Especially when she’ll be heading into the terrible twos by the time the next baby arrives and also combine that with her no longer napping - she’ll be suddenly shipped off to preschool under the guise of it being good for her as she just loves playing with other kids or something

Especially when she’ll be heading into the terrible twos by the time the next baby arrives and also combine that with her no longer napping - she’ll be suddenly shipped off to preschool under the guise of it being good for her as she just loves playing with other kids or something
‘Obsessed with other kids’ do you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Definitely a best friend situation

Reactions: 2
Very random question but I've noticed that Carys' name is quite often spelled as 'Cary's' on here, why is that? Alternate spelling? Autocorrect? I'm just curious 😅

‘Obsessed with other kids’ do you mean?
Amber definitely will be obsessed with other kids and her grandparents so that Carys won't have to look after 2 kids but it's okay because mumlife boo 🥺🥺🥲🥺🥺😭

Reactions: 10
Very random question but I've noticed that Carys' name is quite often spelled as 'Cary's' on here, why is that? Alternate spelling? Autocorrect? I'm just curious 😅
my iPhone autocorrects all the time to Cary’s

Reactions: 9
I really like those rompers from Pippa Lily but there’s no chance I’m ever buying any due to the amount they gift to Carys
I feel exactly the same! I’d love to get some bits from them but it makes me so frustrated that people like Carys get given them all year round.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.