James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’ve 300k+ followers? Are you not busy doing the Black Friday AF links that every other salesperson influencer is doing! 👀
No, because I’m not trash lol 😂 most of my friends are going through a tough time with this crisis let alone some of the people in my following. I’m not out here to make people feel even more tit. Although I did post that Amazon have a HUGE box of hero’s for only £3.65 the other day (I’m always here for a bargain)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, because I’m not trash lol 😂 most of my friends are going through a tough time with this crisis let alone some of the people in my following. I’m not out here to make people feel even more tit. Although I did post that Amazon have a HUGE box of hero’s for only £3.65 the other day (I’m always here for a bargain)
Really want to know who you are hahaa I love it when influencers are on here

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe that nayla girl doesn’t post her exact location of where she is until later etc because of safety concerns which makes sense
I put all my savings on her trying to stay active on instagram to win on the algorithm. She gets more views from being on holiday and posting «interesting things». Nayla takes 100% more interesting photos than Carys, and isn’t stupid. She knows how to get more views and keep them, i.e gaining a higher score from insta and then winning money.

Reactions: 8
I put all my savings on her trying to stay active on instagram to win on the algorithm. She gets more views from being on holiday and posting «interesting things». Nayla takes 100% more interesting photos than Carys, and isn’t stupid. She knows how to get more views and keep them, i.e gaining a higher score from insta and then winning money.
i don’t actually mind nayla, she’s body positive without shoving the body positive hashtag down your throat and her content is actually alright if you like travel and seeing different cultures etc. i actually admire how she doesn’t give a tit and just wears what she wants to and looks good doing it. (aware fat people and naked skin scare some people!)

creeps are online everywhere, unsure why james and carys aren’t more careful especially with young children. we know where they live, their day to day routines, where they shop, walk the dog, take amber swimming and on which days, what cars they drive. it’s actually terrifying thinking about it.

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't it have been quite cute if she'd taken Amber with her to the hairdressers for her first trim and the hairdresser could have said sorted out the tit cut that they gave her,I know it would have been a long appointment but James could have taken her after the cut. I really find her a selfish mother !

Reactions: 18
Every time she gets her hair done it looks exactly the same… she always goes for the exact same length and the exact same shade of blonde.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't it have been quite cute if she'd taken Amber with her to the hairdressers for her first trim and the hairdresser could have said sorted out the tit cut that they gave her,I know it would have been a long appointment but James could have taken her after the cut. I really find her a selfish mother !
It speaks volumes that she will travel for hours and pay hundreds for her own hair but she’s too tight to take amber for her first trim even somewhere local. They could have made it a fun little experience of her ‘first hair cut’ at least then she wouldn’t have ended up looking like jim Carey in dumb and dumber the poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It speaks volumes that she will travel for hours and pay hundreds for her own hair but she’s too tight to take amber for her first trim even somewhere local. They could have made it a fun little experience of her ‘first hair cut’ at least then she wouldn’t have ended up looking like jim Carey in dumb and dumber the poor kid
They could have actually made decent “content” out of that (makes me sick really to say that about a child’s first haircut but you know what I mean). They just have no imagination 🙄

I have under half of the followers Carys has (don’t know how many the other girl has as I don’t know her) and had a follower turn up at a hotel I was staying at once because I posted on Insta. Cannot knock her for being extra safe considering the creeps around these days
This happened to Amelia Perrin. Wonder if you were trying to throw us off with the under half the followers thing as she has considerably less but that statement wouldn't be wrong 🤔🤔

Must be a new ITS tit show klecshun coming out soon if she’s got her hair done again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
James would have definitely chauffeured them there. No way she went on her own unless Nayla drove them both

Reactions: 4
I have a 14 month age gap- 1 and 2 now. It gets harder as the youngest gets to about one as they require lot more attention. Wish her luck as she is so lazy, but sadly James is always there so she is always going to be outta touch.
Ps my second he's an awful sleeper. Please don't say she gets another good sleeper, not fair not like she hasn't got most the day to sleep 😭

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion #28: Carys we can’t keep up with your lies, making your problems worse for attention, when will you realise? Your content needs serious reinvention

Reactions: 16
ahh december boxes, the fact she takes parenting tips off thismummystory who is an even worse mum than carys speaks volumes

• Haha
I have a 14 month age gap- 1 and 2 now. It gets harder as the youngest gets to about one as they require lot more attention. Wish her luck as she is so lazy, but sadly James is always there so she is always going to be outta touch.
Ps my second he's an awful sleeper. Please don't say she gets another good sleeper, not fair not like she hasn't got most the day to sleep 😭
It turned out the good sleeper was a lie if it member rightly and they let slip a few times and mentioned how she wakes several times a night none of what they say is honest but she will find it a huge shock and could you imagine Cary’s being a default parent 😂 she would really have something to moan about then trying to doing it all and more solo but she will never have to live the motherhood most of us do because she has so much help and support with an unemployed husband home all day I expect this years Christmas insta photo will include James holding Amber and Cary’s just being all about the new project baby bump since they are easier to look after when they are in the belly 👍

Reactions: 10
This might be what Cary’s tries to emulate but misses the mark every time. Most recently with the see through back dress.
Nayla looks like she’s missed the mark too by the state of that dress. They’ve both got zero percent fashion sense but are riding that ‘wear what you want’ wave for all they’ve got.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.