James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nayla always does that weird story/content thing; she’s way late with all her stories and they always play out differently than what Carys posts. She did it with France and several photo shoots they’ve had.

Reactions: 4
Do we think that maybe Carys has asked Nayla not to share any pictures of her on her stories because it will show what Carys really looks like? ( I’m sorry if I worded that wrong) For example that picture of her on the bed when Nayla was doing her make up. Carys looked much bigger compared to the pictures she was posting. I think it was when they were in France doing the ITS shoot.

Reactions: 7
Do we think that maybe Carys has asked Nayla not to share any pictures of her on her stories because it will show what Carys really looks like? ( I’m sorry if I worded that wrong) For example that picture of her on the bed when Nayla was doing her make up. Carys looked much bigger compared to the pictures she was posting. I think it was when they were in France doing the ITS shoot.
I’m not too sure about this because Cary’s hardly makes and effort in her stories. Half the time she looks like she just rolled out of bed

Reactions: 7
I’m not too sure about this because Cary’s hardly makes and effort in her stories. Half the time she looks like she just rolled out of bed
She’s careful with angles and posing though to make her body look a certain way. I would have agreed pre pregnancy but now she’s pregnant I don’t think she cares

Reactions: 9
Has Cary’s forgotten that she had another gifted hair day with Nyla almost exactly a year ago in the same salon? This wasn’t your first time of going there, stop pretending you were anxious to get sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has Cary’s forgotten that she had another gifted hair day with Nyla almost exactly a year ago in the same salon? This wasn’t your first time of going there, stop pretending you were anxious to get sympathy
Ran here to say this exact same thing! I don't think it wasn't even a year ago. Absolute fool. She is either a classic air head, or doesn't realise the Internet NEVER forgets and can easily call her out! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she travel all the way to Leicester to get her hair done anyway? I know it wasn’t gifted in the end but even if it was the cost to travel there surely outweighs the money saved on her hair? Seems a lot of effort to drive there just for some extensions, especially for someone who claims to get so anxious going out alone and driving 🙄 yet again another example that she seems to be perfectly capable of doing things when it comes to benefitting herself.
Also, she is trying to seem like such an amazing person because she “forced” them to let her pay. What does she want, a round of applause for paying for something like the rest of us do? Urgh she gets on my nerves 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 28
I wish Cary’s would stop going out every single day in what are effectively pyjamas.

Reactions: 13
I wish Cary’s would stop going out every single day in what are effectively pyjamas.
I was browsing her Insta the other day and cannot believe how nice she looked during her first pregnancy compared to now. I understand people change physically over time but for how quickly she’s let herself go and just doesn’t care even about what she’s wearing poor James must feel right mugged off

• Heart
Maybe that nayla girl doesn’t post her exact location of where she is until later etc because of safety concerns which makes sense

Reactions: 9
Safety concerns why though? They're not really THAT famous are they? Surely no one really gives a shiny tit where they are?

Also cant believe poor Ambers hair still - even in that latest photo you can tell its short at the front

Reactions: 8
Safety concerns why though? They're not really THAT famous are they? Surely no one really gives a shiny tit where they are?

Also cant believe poor Ambers hair still - even in that latest photo you can tell its short at the front
I have under half of the followers Carys has (don’t know how many the other girl has as I don’t know her) and had a follower turn up at a hotel I was staying at once because I posted on Insta. Cannot knock her for being extra safe considering the creeps around these days

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I reported her yesterday for not putting gifted on all the hairdresser stories (she only put it on the last one) and now again today for the "not gifted" story 🤣

Even if she eventually paid for the service, there was still a service for social media promotion agreement going on between both parties so it still needs to be declared clearly from the first post, not thrown into a paragraph 24 hours later.

Not one mention of missing amber whilst she was away? or did James and Amber also go as they can never be apart but was kept offline. I get weird vibes now she’s pregnant again like Amber has been downgraded.

Do new projects push old projects out the way?

Also I’m just gonna go out and say it her hair really doesn’t look any different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not one mention of missing amber whilst she was away? or did James and Amber also go as they can never be apart but was kept offline. I get weird vibes now she’s pregnant again like Amber has been downgraded.

Do new projects push old projects out the way?

Also I’m just gonna go out and say it her hair really doesn’t look any different 😂
I don't understand why she thinks anyone gives a tit about her blonde bob being transformed into a slightly thicker blonde bob. I don't really give a tit about anyone's hair but my own as it's not on my head 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why she thinks anyone gives a tit about her blonde bob being transformed into a slightly thicker blonde bob. I don't really give a tit about anyone's hair but my own as it's not on my head 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn’t even say her hair was that thin to be honest but just something else for her to moan about and act all anxious about 🙄

Reactions: 8
I have under half of the followers Carys has (don’t know how many the other girl has as I don’t know her) and had a follower turn up at a hotel I was staying at once because I posted on Insta. Cannot knock her for being extra safe considering the creeps around these days
So you’ve 300k+ followers? Are you not busy doing the Black Friday AF links that every other salesperson influencer is doing! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.