James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree.
Maybe I’m just very private but I personally wouldn’t “announce” I was going to the scan. I would only share the images after. Just in case you got some bad news or some information you need time to digest
Unfortunately some peoples lives are so blessed they have a certain naivety that doesn’t ever make them think there would be anything to worry about. J & C have led very privileged lives and they thought taking 3 months to conceive was a “journey” they have never suffered a miscarriage and Amber was an issue free pregnancy (despite the preeclampsia at the end) so it doesn’t even cross their little minds that they should be private about something like this in case there is something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I totally agree.
Maybe I’m just very private but I personally wouldn’t “announce” I was going to the scan. I would only share the images after. Just in case you got some bad news or some information you need time to digest
This was exactly what we did with our first, we told very close friends and family, but no one else until after the anomaly scan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is going to rub some people the wrong way, but I really hate the naivety that the 20 week scan is exciting. It's called an anomaly scan for a reason - you could come away with really hard news about your baby and decisions to be made about the pregnancy
Couldn’t agree more. It’s a hill I’m willing to die on, my pet hate. Scans aren’t ‘a chance to meet baby’, ‘eeek, get photos for the reveal’ or even ‘who does the scan most look like’ (Elle Darby) They are there as a diagnostic tool and can bring life changing and devastating news.

Fot someone who claims Anxiety over the most mundane things it constantly surprises me how Carys approaches pregnancy with such confidence in a healthy outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Couldn’t agree more. It’s a hill I’m willing to die on, my pet hate. Scans aren’t ‘a chance to meet baby’, ‘eeek, get photos for the reveal’ or even ‘who does the scan most look like’ (Elle Darby) They are there as a diagnostic tool and can bring life changing and devastating news.

Fot someone who claims Anxiety over the most mundane things it constantly surprises me how Carys approaches pregnancy with such confidence in a healthy outcome
its because she doesn't look at pregnancy like a normal person. she looks at pregnancy as an attention seeking tool for herself. its all about Carys

Reactions: 31

Completely agree! I had some bad news about my son at my 20 week scan. It was the worst day of my life & something I will never forget. Luckily he is a perfectly healthy little boy, but with a disability which will affect the whole of his life. It really bugs me at how naive these influencers are.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Yeah, I was sick with worry before mine, couldn't sleep or eat the day before. Cried afterwards, not because aww baby but just the sheer relief.

I know that with second babies you show quicker, but she looks hella pregnant, more pregnant than me and I'm 32 weeks. Also I swear when she announced she was like 15 weeks behind me and now its only 12....her pregnancy defines time and space

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Knickers & bra pregnancy pics have started then I see 🤦‍♀️ No stopping her now AGAIN !! Does he not think to himself there’s my wife stood in her saucy knickers because they’re hardly bloody bloomers are they, yet he’s not even arsed she’s showing the world, I just don’t get why she has to show her knickers & bra off in pics like this, where is the self respect

Reactions: 14
In that video of Amber saying shoe, even her mannerisms are like James! Poor thing, she's James just mini

Reactions: 10
I know I'm a different generation by why stand there in your underwear and take a photo and put it on social media i really don't get it !

Knickers & bra pregnancy pics have started then I see 🤦‍♀️ No stopping her now AGAIN !! Does he not think to himself there’s my wife stood in her saucy knickers because they’re hardly bloody bloomers are they, yet he’s not even arsed she’s showing the world, I just don’t get why she has to show her knickers & bra off in pics like this, where is the self respect
Didn't see your post before I put a comment about the underwear photo I find it bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Her latest YouTube video when she asks if the clothing is maternity as it’s a bit tight - yes that’s probably because you have an unusually large bump for the stage of pregnancy!

Also, this latest video convinces me even more that James is “playing it straight”

Reactions: 16
I don’t see who would want to watch maternity clothing try ons (especially when she’s done loads of them before with her first pregnancy). I only bought like 3 pairs of maternity leggings when pregnant as I didn’t want to waste money on clothing I wouldn’t be wearing for long. I know it might just be me but I don’t find it relatable at all and definitely don’t find it interesting enough to watch it

Reactions: 20
I don’t see who would want to watch maternity clothing try ons (especially when she’s done loads of them before with her first pregnancy). I only bought like 3 pairs of maternity leggings when pregnant as I didn’t want to waste money on clothing I wouldn’t be wearing for long. I know it might just be me but I don’t find it relatable at all and definitely don’t find it interesting enough to watch it
Honestly just to be nosy! I didn’t buy much at all when pregnant, like you say other than a couple of pairs of sized up cheap leggings.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually follow her or even really know who she is but has she always been such an attention seeker? Yes she’s not up there with the likes of Jake Quickenden but why does she feel the need to share every detail of her life wanting validation off of a bunch of strangers on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s 20 weeks, i looked the same as her at full term
She's pushing it out I think, because she'd rather look pregnant than fat which...relatable, but not very in tune with her past year of "I love my tummy, its just skin, its ok to look pregnant etc etc"

Reactions: 27
She craves attention like she literally needs it, she needs those messages saying you’re a great mum/role model ( 😂😂😂 ) person/ wife / influencer, you’re so gorgeous and kind blah blah blah, she needs these messages daily to make herself feel better, about what ? I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ I think when you’ve played up to the camera like she has for what 6 years ? then they become addicted to being put on a pedestal, they get used to the daily compliments etc and then need more and more, it’s quite sad really.
Yes I do not get the underwear pregnancy pics for the world to see, esp potentially millions of people as in her case, yeah by all means for you and your partner etc to look back on but not for strangers absolutely not, I just don’t get it.
I never ever bought a single maternity item through any of my pregnancies, just wore leggings and tops/jumpers.

Reactions: 11
Her due date is the beginning of March (approximately) and it's 20 weeks until the 1st March 2023.....So, she must be around 19 or 20 weeks

Reactions: 3
Also, this latest video convinces me even more that James is “playing it straight”
He really comes off as the funny gay friend, but I’m unsure if it’s his antics for the camera «I’m so quirky and funny» or real vibes…

Reactions: 9
He really comes off as the funny gay friend, but I’m unsure if it’s his antics for the camera «I’m so quirky and funny» or real vibes…
He just THINKS he’s funny but he’s just so dull, why do they both look like they’ve washed their faces with margarine all shiny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.