James and Carys #27 Carys, buy a bra that fits for duck's sake; Gender reveal excitement is so fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her bedroom smell like? šŸ‘€
tbf, new carpets smell real bad, and if you are sensetive to such smells it can be hell. I could never have had carpets in bedrooms, cause if you buy cheap carpets they can smell like chemicals for a long time. Our daughter got a mattress this summer that had a strong chemical smell. After 1 month it got no better, I complained and got our money back. Had to buy another one, cause the smell was so intense for me. I even tasted it. Apparently some of us are more sensetive to such chemical smells than others. When you are pregnant it only gets worse.

Reactions: 6
I watched some old vlogs of theirs recently, when they still lived in that dormer, and thereā€™s a big difference to how they used to act to how they act now. They seem so disjointed and like .. not as happy? Idk, itā€™s hard to explain but there is definitely something missing nowadays!
Canā€™t ever seeing James leaving Carys though as heā€™s got a comfy life, all he has to do is put up with her constant whinging and ā€œobsessions booā€ šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

Reactions: 18
Noticed one of the companies that gives her a load of free clothes for Amber posted that she canā€™t wait to make them matching. More free stuff!
Iā€™m so tired of seeing influencers get free tit all the time, especially with how things are for many, many people at the moment. Here I am counting pennies to buy my son a new coat for winter while these idiots, who have never worked a day in their life, get gifted more than they could ever need. Truly sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 27
By ā€˜cookā€™ does she mean transfer a shop brought pasta into a dish and put it into the oven?
To be fair even if she made it from scratch, itā€™s not exactly a culinary masterpiece a bit of pasta and cream cheese is it šŸ˜ƒ but yeah youā€™re probably right

Reactions: 20
James must feel like he got absolutely hoodwinked with Carys! She used to be absolute fire, like, head turning if she walked down the street type fire! James must have felt like the cat that got the cream back then.

In only a few short years sheā€™s turned into a lazy, lardy, moany lump that treats her body, inside and out, like complete garbage.

Reactions: 43
James must feel like he got absolutely hoodwinked with Carys! She used to be absolute fire, like, head turning if she walked down the street type fire! James must have felt like the cat that got the cream back then.

In only a few short years sheā€™s turned into a lazy, lardy, moany lump that treats her body, inside and out, like complete garbage.
They match each other now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair even if she made it from scratch, itā€™s not exactly a culinary masterpiece a bit of pasta and cream cheese is it šŸ˜ƒ but yeah youā€™re probably right
Do they ever eat anything else than heavy creamy pasta? They made rice for Amber, why didn't they have that themselves?

Reactions: 17

She looks like sheā€™s aged through 20 years of marriage not 2 šŸ˜­

Reactions: 21
They LOVE to act up to the "old married couple" trope because they think it's cute or appealing in some way - but they've leaned into it so hard they're forgetting they are 20 year olds!!!! TWENTY somethings!?! My Nan has more fun of weekend than that pair do!

Reactions: 28
Is the spin session and then making dinner story meant to give us the idea she's not lazy? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Tbh hes no looker. Hes still punching when he looks like he does

Reactions: 20
Her math ainā€™t mathing
This is going to rub some people the wrong way, but I really hate the naivety that the 20 week scan is exciting. It's called an anomaly scan for a reason - you could come away with really hard news about your baby and decisions to be made about the pregnancy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
This is going to rub some people the wrong way, but I really hate the naivety that the 20 week scan is exciting. It's called an anomaly scan for a reason - you could come away with really hard news about your baby and decisions to be made about the pregnancy
I totally agree.
Maybe Iā€™m just very private but I personally wouldnā€™t ā€œannounceā€ I was going to the scan. I would only share the images after. Just in case you got some bad news or some information you need time to digest

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.