James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth are they having another baby when they can’t cope with Amber? Also, not a project 🤢

Just had another thought “it’s totally normal to look pREgnaNT GUyzzzz” yes it is,WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY PREGNANT 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 66
duck sake! Here comes the: telling family we’re pregnant! Telling dog we’re pregnant! Telling postman we’re pregnant! Videos 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder how far she is? I’m 16w.. found out in June, but they already know the gender??

duck sake! Here comes the: telling family we’re pregnant! Telling dog we’re pregnant! Telling postman we’re pregnant! Videos 🤮
✨ Nursery transformationnnnnnnn✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how far she is? I’m 16w.. found out in June, but they already know the gender??

✨ Nursery transformationnnnnnnn✨
She did a blood test with Amber so probably did the same again! Looks like they found out in France so 3-4 weeks before then her due date will roughly be from

She just posted. She’s 15 weeks x

When they had all the pregnancy and pre pregnancy stuff in the suitcase for their ‘moving abroad’ stunt and it was called out on here!! We knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone with a toddler and a 2 week old she's absolutely fucked if she thinks she will have any time for her arts and crafts and tit now 😂

It'll be weeks and weeks of her laying around in bed whilst James does all the parenting now

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve just had my 4th baby, 4 weeks ago, had hyperemesis so bad I ended up being hospitalised 3 times on a drip, I missed Christmas Eve/day and even new year with my kids, I also have a severe sickness phobia like Carys, or did have, haha, it cured me believe it or not . But Jesus, if I have to listen to her moan & cry about being “nauseous” and not coping for the next Few vlogs I think I’d rather poke my eyeballs out 😅

• Heart
FFS! I don't care if it makes me sound bitter but my partner and I had already been trying for over 2 years when she first spouted all her tit about her 'ttc journey' (all 4 months of it!) and we've still not managed to fall pregnant and are STILL on the waiting list for IVF, the silly cow can barely cope with Amber so how does she think she'll manage with a newborn too! She's so bloody smug with it too!:mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Can just see it...Amber throwing a temper tantrum in the carpark, the new baby crying so will be rocked in the corner with white noise blasting out and Carys having a meltdown cos she has 2 crying children and can't cope 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Big hugs to anyone going through an actual TTC journey, pregnancy loss, generally tough pregnancy right now. Vent away about her in the upcoming weeks here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my god that poor child being used purely for views and click bait and then freely claiming it’s nothing more than a project 😭

I won’t be watching she had to attention during the first pregnancy and shared nothing even slightly helpful or honest so can’t see any need for anyone to watch this a over again. They are duller than I thought.

Honestly I want to send my commiserations not congratulations two children will be tough especially for this work shy lazy couple

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.