James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys. I’m not gonna upload the pic cause amber is in the bath but that is 10000% mould around her bath lmao
So she puts a photo of Amber in the bath I'm assuming on instragram where anyone pervert could view it, I don't care if you can't see much of Amber in it or not I'm disgusted they really are tit parents 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So she puts a photo of Amber in the bath I'm assuming on instragram where anyone pervert could view it, I don't care if you can't see much of Amber in it or not I'm disgusted they really are tit parents 😡
I genuinely think they just don’t have the capacity to think like that. They’re both so young-minded and emotionally quite immature.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think it is mould I think they have no sealant or the bath has come away from the wall.
If it is that the bath has come away from the wall, imagine the amount of mould lurking behind/under it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Who wants to play guess what desk James bought?

I’m guessing this one

It will match their upstairs doors

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jeesh she is so antwacky, her head looks glued to her, she looked so sassy not so long ago and now it’s like she’s a single mum to 12 kids all under 5, I wouldn’t even go the ice cream van looking like that .

Although it’s disgusting she posts Amber in the bath (especially when she knows how many Reddit weirdos save her images) at least amber is in the bath these days not a little baby bath on the kitchen side she’s learning 👍

If it is the bath coming away from the wall, I still find it gross they don’t fix that? I recently had to have my bath resealed because part of the corner sealant had disintegrated and it was actually leaking through to the next room skirting board. I don’t want to imagine the damage caused by that huge gap between their bath and wall 😧

Reactions: 9
Who wants to play guess what desk James bought?

I’m guessing this one

It will match their upstairs doors
Crazy money to spend on a desk.

Reactions: 3
Only one more sleep until their YouTube return guys! I know we are all so excited…
The only thing this does is showing me how much overtime I’m doing on our unborn child right now, on Sunday it’ll be 4 days past due date and it already feels like 4 months 🙈👶🏼🥴 I was sure our baby would be here by their return! 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only thing this does is showing me how much overtime I’m doing on our unborn child right now, on Sunday it’ll be 4 days past due date and it already feels like 4 months 🙈👶🏼🥴 I was sure our baby would be here by their return! 😵💫
That sucks. I remember that feeling well. Fingers crossed for a quick and uneventful birth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.