Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janesherlock

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe she gets away with posting videos on body positivity and claiming her body/belly is normal when we now know she was pregnant- that’s going to make people who do have a bit of a belly feel so self conscious, as if you can’t possibly have a belly without being pregnant.
It’s like the stuff before where she’s backtracking her fitness days saying how unhappy she was.
She’s so infuriating. I really hope young girls don’t look up to her.

Reactions: 25

Fiat500Hater

Honestly if I read that and someone told me to guess who wrote it, I would think It was a 16-18 year old student.

White straight cis women.......? I don't understand why that bit had to be added on 😕
Because I've said this before she NEVER has been inclusive of anyone except people who are just like her. She's never ever talked about anything to do with pride month every year or black history month or used her platform to provide education or anything to do with including people. Everything she does she markets to straight cis white women,even in the old days where she used make up and products she never talked about inclusive shades of make up. She ignored major events in the news apart fromI believe the George Floyd one and that was only thenI few story shares. She has so much privilege from so many angles and her being white (quintessentially white too she's not European) ans saying shit about salmon and noodles not existing shows her ignorance yet again. I'm not saying she needs to market to the girls,gays and theys but a little more inclusive language, it's 2022

Fiat500Hater

Didn’t have time to show the rest of the collection? Cary’s this is your job.. you have James at home with you all the time. I don’t want to sound like I’m saying she shouldn’t be with Amber when Amber needs her but… talk about laziness. She could have even settled Amber and then gone back to film the rest later on? Or pre recorded the filming of the stories when she has their parents to help? She’s literally releasing a clothing line and should be putting effort in to showing, describing and selling the pieces to people. She’s only shown half of them and the only words shes used to describe them is comfy and stretchy. It’s so lazy. Surely it would only have taken 10 mins to show the rest of them?! I don’t understand. Pure laziness in my opinion and it’s really irked me tbh.
Came here to say this!!! Omg all the photos were taken yesterday that are crammed on today's story so she could have just posted them seeing as she had the photos ready. Would have taken 10 mins tops. If any normal person were offered to do this collection and show it off etc they'd be so meticulous and put effort in but she's soooo sure of the collabs and has them as a guarantee that she doesn't put effort in anymore. I cannot understand why the brands want to work with her because if I was brand manager and saw that "didn't have time" story I'd cancel all further work with her. The disrespect....

Living doll

Chatty Member
Why’s she got a big woolly coat on ? And he’s just in a t shirt ? Hiding something ? Why the big long essay of labour just to talk about some goodies in a basket 🤦‍♀️
my parents called to ask if they can watch Amber on the monitor? How has she made it this far in life ?

emA_xox

Why has she described a football kit as ‘Swansea merch’ in theory she isn’t wrong it is their “merch” but it’s a football kit why can’t she just call it that, might just be but it has really bugged me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Certainly do not think she’s pregnant , It the beginning of her weight loss journey . Instead of making it clear , she’s going to keep showing healthier options till she’s lost weight then act in-denial she was trying and blame it on stress and not feeling herself 😂

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
oh god
she's gonna have to get the ring resized again afterwards won't she😭
we will hear how she loves her fat fingers again just because she's too lazy to lose some weight after 😂

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
So she puts a photo of Amber in the bath I'm assuming on instragram where anyone pervert could view it, I don't care if you can't see much of Amber in it or not I'm disgusted they really are shit parents 😡
I genuinely think they just don’t have the capacity to think like that. They’re both so young-minded and emotionally quite immature.

paddingtonB

I haven’t even watched the video but Carys boo, good fucking luck. My son was 20 months when my daughter was born and it was HARD. I was at soft play on my own with him the day my water broke, not giving it the “I’m resting because I deserve to sit on my lazy fat ass”
Now he is closer to 3 and she has just turned 1 year, it’s DOUBLE hard. He’s throwing tantrums and she is mostly doing the same.

oh wait..I don’t have my husband sat at home looking after my kids for me, cooking meals, cleaning. It’ll be so easy for Cary’s as she will sit back and claim she’s doing all the hard work growing her sprog. Influencers take the actual piss.

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I’m confused… she was worried that her belly was so big when she’s pregnant but she was all about body positive and showing her big belly before??

Reactions: 24

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I’ve seen the Rain story now.

If she was asking to go out in the rain why didn’t they take her? or even go out with her?

I know it’s not always possible to do what they want when they want but if my little one asked to go out we would put on our boots and find some puddles to jump in. Amber always looks so cute and content with being on her own and by herself all the time it kind of breaks my heart a little. With what they’ve shared I mean her being like a project and how she just had to SLOT into their life I do feel she’s left to get on with it alone often. If they don’t have time for her I think a nursery setting might benefit Amber. I know then everyone will probably call them out on being home all day and sending their child to nursery but it would probably actually be nicer for her. She looks like she’s sat pondering life and wondering why she was only allowed garden toys for a few weeks 😂😂

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
She’s very lucky she gets to stay in bed and photograph herself crying and doesn’t have to solo parent a toddler or also go out to work.

If they use this baby for all the content we suggested would of been helpful when she was pregnant with Amber I just feels it kind of a do over for content so hope she doesn’t fill in those gaps just for views.
Do think it’s pure madness she hasn’t worked in her anxiety or going out alone though before having one baby let alone a second!!

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Oh my god guysssss she’s so fun and quirky 😂 😂 she’s like totally the only person to ever have salmon and noodles coz it’s not a thing is it she’s so funny Carys your such a hoot 😂 🙄

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
The fact for the picture top left she would be need to close her eyes n take a picture then open them to check the pictures makes me cringe. It’s like taking pictures when u cry
Wonder how many attempts she took at it as well. Close eyes, take a picture, open eyes to look at it, not the right angle, close eyes and repeat to get the right one. Pleb 😂

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I just feel they are taking a a huge gamble!
It will all be over priced and with the cost of living crisis I can’t see people being arsed with buying candles from a half arsed instagrammer 🤔

I wonder if they even know that the cost of living is rising I mean it won’t effect them they get paid to stay home all day and do nothing