James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is if she's been working on these black jeans for "ages", why is she only doing the photoshoot for the collection the day before release?

Reactions: 22
I do wonder why Cary’s always poses/takes pictures like this because when people are trying clothes on in changing rooms or at home they don’t stand like that and think yep this is a good outfit.. she should just stand normally as that’s how it will look when you wear it 🤣😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tit collection. I'm sick of seeing her arse. She's so long winded with how she speaks, I do wonder if she's on the spectrum. I've wondered for a WHILE.

Anyway, now I know Carys is a sneaky little fucker with her poses to appear slimmer than she is, but she does look like she's lost weight in tonights storys? Is she pretending she likes her new larger body but secretly doing an Elle Darby and be slimmer on her YouTube return.

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one boycotting her stories during ITShit-reveals? You ain’t getting views from me Carys, on your nonsense «fashion» that is only a money making sceme for you, destroying the earth literally one collection at a time.

Also has noone pointed put that she started the AUTUMN NAGGING already? Carys ffs Europe has heatwaves, drought, is burning up and suffers from extreme temperatures. It’s high summer. Your tree drops it leaves cause the groundwater level is at a historic low. Try a book on science and ecology instead of tiktok Carys. Or hear a podcast from bbc nature.

Reactions: 22
I want to see video on her channel "me wearing jeans size 12 for 24h" because I won't believe she can wear them for longer than 2 minutes. I would have a massive belly ache 🤢

Her sister is so eco friendly, weird that she is not educating Carys about fast fashion 🤔

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she’s explaining a zip up hoodie that’s been around for decades like ITS has created something brand new 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, “True to size is an oversized fit” - why can’t true to size just mean it’s actually true to size.
‘Off the shoulder vibes’?! What the duck is off the shoulder vibes. She has no idea how to use words. Aesthetic. vibes. Obsessed. She needs to go back to uni.

I do wonder why Cary’s always poses/takes pictures like this because when people are trying clothes on in changing rooms or at home they don’t stand like that and think yep this is a good outfit.. she should just stand normally as that’s how it will look when you wear it 🤣😅
She seems to think she has an amazing bum but she really doesn’t. It’s a bog standard bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t have time to show the rest of the collection? Cary’s this is your job.. you have James at home with you all the time. I don’t want to sound like I’m saying she shouldn’t be with Amber when Amber needs her but… talk about laziness. She could have even settled Amber and then gone back to film the rest later on? Or pre recorded the filming of the stories when she has their parents to help? She’s literally releasing a clothing line and should be putting effort in to showing, describing and selling the pieces to people. She’s only shown half of them and the only words shes used to describe them is comfy and stretchy. It’s so lazy. Surely it would only have taken 10 mins to show the rest of them?! I don’t understand. Pure laziness in my opinion and it’s really irked me tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Didn’t have time to show the rest of the collection? Cary’s this is your job.. you have James at home with you all the time. I don’t want to sound like I’m saying she shouldn’t be with Amber when Amber needs her but… talk about laziness. She could have even settled Amber and then gone back to film the rest later on? Or pre recorded the filming of the stories when she has their parents to help? She’s literally releasing a clothing line and should be putting effort in to showing, describing and selling the pieces to people. She’s only shown half of them and the only words shes used to describe them is comfy and stretchy. It’s so lazy. Surely it would only have taken 10 mins to show the rest of them?! I don’t understand. Pure laziness in my opinion and it’s really irked me tbh.
Came here to say this!!! Omg all the photos were taken yesterday that are crammed on today's story so she could have just posted them seeing as she had the photos ready. Would have taken 10 mins tops. If any normal person were offered to do this collection and show it off etc they'd be so meticulous and put effort in but she's soooo sure of the collabs and has them as a guarantee that she doesn't put effort in anymore. I cannot understand why the brands want to work with her because if I was brand manager and saw that "didn't have time" story I'd cancel all further work with her. The disrespect....

Reactions: 25
So Carys has said she cuts the flaps off her bodysuits sometimes as she finds it “less hassle”.

Clearly not bothered about the hassle that her flangey flaps cause the rest of us though with these constant camel toes…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow her new collection is a snooze fest and the worst one to date.

Reactions: 12
‘Off the shoulder vibes’?! What the duck is off the shoulder vibes. She has no idea how to use words. Aesthetic. vibes. Obsessed. She needs to go back to uni.

She seems to think she has an amazing bum but she really doesn’t. It’s a bog standard bum.
I think it’s more that she has little exposure to anyone else to have an informed, measured and meaningful conversation with. So she’s in is this constant state of repetition and not having anyone challenge her vocabulary because she’s doesn’t have to articulate to anyone other than a few airhead who will lap up anything she’s says or when she “designs” her kleckshun.

That and I’ve not seen any books in their house or them mention any books. They could listen to audiobooks too. I love to do this in the car, or when cooking/cleaning. So they’re just not opening themselves up to new ways of communicating or new words.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like she needs to go back to basics and figure out what she is and what her purpose is on youtube. It was clear when she was a fitness blogger and anxiety awareness type thing, then pregnant... but then after having Amber shes a bit confused and isnt showing us a life thats anymore special than the person next door. They need to be inspirational / aspirational or whatever... cos what ever this is, isnt it!

Reactions: 18
Has anyone actually tried the Jeans from her collection? I’m a size 16 and so badly want to try them, I could never imagine squeezing into a size 12. Might just order them and say they didn’t arrive sorry boo (I’m joking)

also I do think it looks like she’s lost a little bit of weight? But then her belly is popping a bit so does make me think she’s got to be pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what size actually is she? She really isn’t a good advert for ITS when she’s saying she’s wearing anything from a 12 to 16 depending on what sort of fit it is 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have never heard of anyone sizing down in jeans so what size are those jeans really. I’m certainly not bashing her appearance but she needs to be honest about her size (sorry Carys you’re not a 12) and stop with the awful clenched bum poses 🤢

Reactions: 21
The TV series about IN The Style is still on iplayer........they make a fuss of the bigger influencers .... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p07mbvqm/breaking-fashion-series-1-1-lorna-luxe
ITS don’t even try and hide the fact the likes of Stacey, Jac, Billie as an example, get much better and preferential treatment to the likes of Carys, Jess, Greedy. Saying that Jac & Billie are obviously more professional than Carys is. I’ve never known either of them to turn up to meetings or photoshoots with their husbands & kids in tow (unless they are in the shoots with them)

Reactions: 11
RE: Carys claiming to love fashion - it doesn't matter what you wear if you're unwashed or grubby, which was the case for the mystery wedding. Odd to prioritise clothing above cleanliness. Weirdly enough the only times her hair looks washed is for the ITS "shoots", wonder if it's because Nayla washes it and Carys doesn't have to do it herself.

Reactions: 13
I find it hard to judge her weight in her stories. She looks quite a bit slimmer in her stories showing the collection. Even in that god awful matching gym wear set. But then the ITS photo she looks twice the size?
Screenshot_20220818-080746_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220818-080801_Instagram.jpg

just last week or week before she looked so puffy and massive even on her stories, so maybe she's still having thyroid issues as she seems to fluctuate quite a lot in how puffy she looks. And obviously all about angles too, she still stands with legs miles apart, on tip toes, sucking it in, phone held up high angled down will make her look smaller too.
She could have lost some weight but I always find it a bit hard to tell until a youtube vid where James has filmed her instead 😆😆

Reactions: 8
I find it hard to judge her weight in her stories. She looks quite a bit slimmer in her stories showing the collection. Even in that god awful matching gym wear set. But then the ITS photo she looks twice the size?
View attachment 1508013View attachment 1508014
just last week or week before she looked so puffy and massive even on her stories, so maybe she's still having thyroid issues as she seems to fluctuate quite a lot in how puffy she looks. And obviously all about angles too, she still stands with legs miles apart, on tip toes, sucking it in, phone held up high angled down will make her look smaller too.
She could have lost some weight but I always find it a bit hard to tell until a youtube vid where James has filmed her instead 😆😆
Nah I think it's just that she's holding the phone so is more in control of how the photo looks. We also don't know how many times she rerecorded her stories and picked the slimmest looking one. It's obvious because she waddles towards the camera with her legs stuck wide apart like a blow up doll

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.