James and Carys #25 My sucked in belly is perfection, now please buy my new autumn klekshun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within 4 minutes of my last post šŸ¤£
Considering how much writing is on that page, she really hasnā€™t actually said anything. They are true to size but they are so stretchy that I size down 2 sizes so it canā€™t be vanity sizes. Thatā€™s literally what it is.

Reactions: 25
Considering how much writing is on that page, she really hasnā€™t actually said anything. They are true to size but they are so stretchy that I size down 2 sizes so it canā€™t be vanity sizes. Thatā€™s literally what it is.
It makes absolutely no sense!! Seriously makes me so angry her banging on about what size she is/what size she is wearing/what size she can wear. I can wear 2 sizes down if I don't mind a camel toe (which she clearly doesn't). I can also wear 4 sizes up if I want an 'oversized' look. Whatever the hell size she is wearing, how does it help anyone unless we can also compare our leg/arm/waist/height measurements etc etc to hers. Omg she pisses me off šŸ˜…

Reactions: 20
Another ā€˜pieceā€™ thatā€™s true to size but an oversized fit. So if itā€™s oversized then itā€™s not true to size? It canā€™t be both

Reactions: 18
I've seen people complain (and get comments deleted when they complain) that they've gone on Carys' recommendation on sizing and they've been either way too small or way too big....

What also irritates me is the way she wears an over size shirt, so the collar is way back over her shoulders - my daughter frequently wears oversized shirts but just wears them open with the collar resting where it should rest

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This has to be the most dull collection Iā€™ve ever seen. So underwhelming.

Iā€™m probably a bit smaller than her and I wear size 16 jeans. Sheā€™s got much bigger bum and thighs than me, I truly donā€™t believe she can comfortably fit into a size 12 pair of jeans! Even when I wear my top shop stretchy jeans theyā€™re a 14 and sometimes theyā€™re a struggle! Itā€™s not fair to see stuff like this as it makes you feel crap.

Reactions: 18
This collection is very her. Mid size frumpy mum who has let herself go.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I canā€™t imagine how she says with a straight face that she loves fashion, when that is what she ā€˜createsā€™ā€¦ nevermind if itā€™s poor design/quality, itā€™s literally the same tit in different colours as the last release. How is that ā€˜loving fashionā€™?
I am no fashionista, I wear what it is comfortable due to my self esteem issues. But I could definitely come up with better ideas than that!

Reactions: 19
The jumpers remind me of when you see a nice jumper on a rail in a shop then pick it up only to realise it has a tacky or cringey quote or logo on the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just a heads up make sure you downsize 2 sizes in the jeans because a size 16 is actually a size 12! They are soooooooooooo stretchy because someone likes to lie about their clothes sizes šŸ¤„
The real question is: ā€œwhat size should they be if you wanna hoick them up to get that perfect crack lineā€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s explaining a zip up hoodie thatā€™s been around for decades like ITS has created something brand new šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Also, ā€œTrue to size is an oversized fitā€ - why canā€™t true to size just mean itā€™s actually true to size.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She really frustrates the life out me with this whole vibes carry on. The most basic hoodie but it can be cosy warm vibes or off the shoulder vibes boo. F off Carys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is not a size 12. I am half the size of Caryā€™s and vary between a 10/12 and she does not help the way I view my body. Why canā€™t she just be honest?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do we need undone off the shoulder cool down vibes when you get sweaty, when 2 days ago sweating is normal?
Letā€™s normalise sweating boo, unless you want off the shoulder cool down vibesā€¦ but if not have some nice sweaty zip up cosy warm vibes. You just do you boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I ordered a jumpsuit recently from inthestyle, donā€™t come at me guys I needed something white for a hen do and I was getting desperate šŸ¤£

anyway i have clothing size 10/12/14 depending on the item and where itā€™s from, i took a risk and ordered a 10 and it was MASSIVE! Literally buried me, I could have got a 6

Reactions: 7
This woman never learns. Yet again her as declaration is unclear - it's lowercase and hidden in the middle of a sentence, therefore not obvious to the consumer. She's also not declared the terms of the giveaway nor that it is not affiliated with Instagram in any way.

I've reported her to the ASA. Before anyone moans at me me (as someone did last time for reporting her šŸ™„) I've reported her for this sort of thing at least twice before and the ASA have taken action.

View attachment 1505893View attachment 1505896

Im confused as to what this is... Is it a body suit? It looks like it should be ultra duty spanx in the skin colour she's wearing it in. I'm very confused as to who would wear this and when. šŸ‘€

Reactions: 12
It really shows how little effort is put in to everything she does. Like the "photoshoots" are a friend with an iPhone and her showing her collection is just mirror videos. She could make a proper camera set up to more easier show the clothes but then again through the mirror it is easier to hide behind poses. And also her gymshark ads are the same mirror videos, never proper set ups like she did a couple of years ago. She is just so lazy and doesn't care at all. The cooking she does is toast and over night oats. Her outfit are just cycling shorts +top +shirt or a dress.and she claims she loves fashion. Well that really doesn't show.

Reactions: 21
Im confused as to what this is... Is it a body suit? It looks like it should be ultra duty spanx in the skin colour she's wearing it in. I'm very confused as to who would wear this and when. šŸ‘€
And I've seen 3 photos of her in it now and it doesn't get any better how she styles its still crap, honestly think she's trolling us describing it as butterly soft what the duck!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.