Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
They are going to make a click bait “hospital / emergency” vlog about it aren’t they where they chat for an hour yet still say absolutely nothing new or get to any point regarding it

Reactions: 24

Betty66

I can’t imagine living in a world where you feel you have to share every personal thing about yourself because that’s how you get paid. I would absolutely hate it. What are you contributing to society if that’s all you are doing? It’s a not a wonder she seems to be mentally unwell a lot of the time. I can’t think of any other job where you literally give nothing back or provide no service to society in any form.

liv1234&

It doesn't personally annoy me that she goes out without Amber as much as I dislike Cary's I don't think people should get annoyed for those who have help. If you choose to have children with a partner who works long hours why would it annoy you for those who don't?
Because Cary’s goes on like she can relate (that’s the annoying part) she can’t relate to any mum/dad that is at home with their child while the other parent goes out to work.

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
If she's suffering an ectopic pregnancy and is using it as engagement bait then she really is fucked in the head.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Shit collection. I'm sick of seeing her arse. She's so long winded with how she speaks, I do wonder if she's on the spectrum. I've wondered for a WHILE.

Anyway, now I know Carys is a sneaky little fucker with her poses to appear slimmer than she is, but she does look like she's lost weight in tonights storys? Is she pretending she likes her new larger body but secretly doing an Elle Darby and be slimmer on her YouTube return.

Wophie

VIP Member
Oh my god they're really milking this already.

I hate pregnancy announcements as it is... it's something that's stuck since my loss last year. Even now I've had my baby my stomach drops when I see them for some reason.

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I don’t know why but that story has hugely annoyed me. Do any full time mums ever get mad at the fact she has help 24/7 she’s never alone with her child and she can piss on her own yet in her perfect easy life her parents make out they need a night out 🙄🙄🙄

Like they need a break….

They don’t full time work
They don’t full time parent

WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY NEED A BREAK FROM!

(Goes off to send the Grandparents a passive aggressive text for not messaging and asking to watch the kids on the monitor 😂 😂 😂)

Edit to say I mean full time mum like actually having to mum even if you work as well and need to juggle everything like actual responsibilities

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Why is Cary’s in boots a roll neck jumper and a coat? It’s 23 degrees in cardiff
Why is she so thick?! I’m in a dress and I’m sweating my back off

does she just think that September means jumpers and thick coats? I don’t get her at all.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Coming from a nurse, to think of all the bodily fluids that could have been on that floor (even if it has been sterilised), I could NEVER let my babies walk on hospital floors 😷
Considering the state of her mould infested bathroom, it’s probably far riskier for amber to be walking bare foot at home 😂

• Haha

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I’m still shocked he’s actually had sex

This woman is honestly insufferable. Posting crying pictures in her first trimester because she’s tired. God forbid she had to actually parent herself without having constant help. I’m pregnant with my third, still breastfeeding my toddler and have one in school, while my husband works 6 sometimes 7 days a week. I don’t even have the time to cry let alone take pictures of myself doing it. Silly cow, wouldn’t know tired if it smacked her in her wobbly jaw
If you have the time to post a picture in an ambulance/a&e you are not sick and u need to get up and go home 😂

• Haha

Dutchie123

Still sickens me that they refer to this pregnancy and baby as a 'project'. Nothing more than a little money maker. She will definitely have 3 or 4 (if she can) just for the views and attention. 😪

Rebby123

VIP Member
The only thing I see in the latest post is how Amber is bare foot on hospital floors 🙈 I'm not a germ freak but defo would not do that.

Jah89

Still sickens me that they refer to this pregnancy and baby as a 'project'. Nothing more than a little money maker. She will definitely have 3 or 4 (if she can) just for the views and attention. 😪
She's in for a shock when she realises people dont care in the same way when you are pregnant with number 2/3. Sure you feel special with baby number one and like many she obviously craves that attention again... But honestly, it doesn't happen 😅😅
Your moments gone!😅

She’s an attention seeking little brat. I don’t wish injury or illness on ANYONE, but she needs a swift reality check if the only content she can generate is through this.

Cheap and nasty content 🤢

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
She probably just had an infection from a UTI which wouldn’t be surprising with the how much of her area we always see. And because of her way OTT anxiety, that would have just made it worse and cause her blood pressure to spike. She would have just been kept on a drip and monitored because she was being so over dramatic about having an infection. Also if you’ve had something happen twice in 7 years, that’s not a reoccurring mystery illness 😒😒

• Haha

Betty66

I’d just like it if they could clean the black mould from around their bath. Also, if Carys could join Only Fans and make money that way, rather than wiggling around with fake tan in her bath and exploiting her child for views, that would be great!

jerykk

Pushing her arm further into her side to make sure everyone can see the needles poking out of it. Okkkk Carys, we believe you’re in hospital! Don’t know why we need to see your IV lines too? 😵💫

Reactions: 23
God she doesn’t half ramble on!
Every insta story comes with a long winded waffle. She could’ve easily just said “trying out her new winter boots” and that would’ve been enough.
They look so heavy for a small toddler. Fashion over practicality

Reactions: 23