Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thestrong1waco

I don’t know why she is having another she has a shit connection with Amber she going to bring another baby on this earth without proper bonding with Amber, I am also very discussed at her saying it’s a project, having my sister in law who has struggle for over two years to conceive it’s so distasteful she has no idea how distressing it is, what a project that took maybe 2-3 months Cary’s when you read here go f yourself, and look after the child you have because if you are going to be the same way you are with Amber well dear me.

Reactions: 23

plwcm

VIP Member
Omg there is also going to be all the boobs growing bigger rambles again 🤦🏻‍♀️
or her taking pics with patches of leaked milk again 🤢 then her virtually bragging that she leaks loads during pregnancy when it really means nothing in terms of breastfeeding. get ready for "boob juice" again 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

ann88

Chatty Member
Just seen the latest video.. Carys seems to be excited but to me it looks like ‚instagram excited’ - the eyes are not saying much.. and James defo had a ‚oh god I’ll be looking after 3 kids’ moment. Where is Mila btw? She’s not Been seen for ages. They always go on about how she’s a part of the family - why not include her in the photoshoot?
They May both be happy but I personally don’t think they’re ready for a second child

How Now

When they had all the pregnancy and pre pregnancy stuff in the suitcase for their ‘moving abroad’ stunt and it was called out on here!! We knew!

• Haha

HM92

I’m happy for them but had to come on and say that that ‘bump’ is only fat - I’ve had two babies and whilst it’s definitely true that you show sooner second time round (or was for me) at 15 weeks that sized bump is not baby.

mcgee

VIP Member
James holding Carys' belly flab as if it was all baby is the most ridiculous thing I can't 😂😂😂
I know it’s Carys’ thread but it reminds me of Elle Darby/Swift’s OTT pregnancy announcement shoot with Saint when she was about 10 weeks pregnant and her and Con were holding and cradling her “bump” 😂 These people do realise other women have been pregnant and know at that stage it isn’t a bump. You’re literally either cradling and looking lovingly down at fat or bloat 😂

• Haha

jaboga510

I think amber is proper cute, there should be a rule where people aren’t allowed to talk about children’s looks or if they’re ‘ugly’

go ahead and call Cary and James ugly but a bunch of grown people commenting on a babies/child’s physical appearance is disgusting.
But you could look at it another way if they didn't put her all over social media to make money there wouldn't be this problem!

Wophie

VIP Member
This is why she can't make her shit ITS collection any cheaper. Because she eats Waitrose smoked salmon as a snack. 💰💰💰

Screenshot_20220821-132154.png

• Wow
  • Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
What else exactly is she doing during her day that means she couldn't just jump in the car and pop to Tesco, or wander down to her local convenience store to grab what she needed?

Also I'm not sure homemade playdoh defines whether or not a mum is "cool" 😅

View attachment 1548685
I’m beginning to understand why they genuinely believe they are so busy. I’m overwhelmed and drained reading her stories so Christ knows how exhausting her prescence is in real life without a break.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RachieBoo

Great Cawwiss, you managed to shoe horn a dramatic🙄🤥 hospital visit into your youtube downtime. For fucks sake, if you wanted a break you should have kept that boring little incident to yourself, or in the very least created a silly montage of ambulance, canular hospital bed etc to show us on your big return. Well having heard of other tatters experiences with trapped wind and having a little incident of my own while pregnant and out shopping in town, where I fainted and had an ambulance called. I can confirm trapped wind is a very real prospect for this silly witch. As for surgery, she probably was wearing her £10.00 leggings with £9.50 worth forcefully pulled up her crack causing a cork like effect for her gassy undercarriage. Doctors probably tried to pull them down, struggled a bit and started talking about surgical removal from her arse crack. Maybe once said leggings were eventually taken down, and she started crying and taking fugly pics of herself, her rear-end let out the trumpets of all trumpets. But could this pathetic, dramatic prat tell the truth to James and her family, let alone her army of thick followers. Oh noooooo, far too much leverage for sympathy and a reason to sit on her fat ass all day.

• Haha

plwcm

VIP Member
Who thinks, oh I know I’m going to lie in the hospital bed, close my eyes and take a selfie so everyone knows I was tired🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry but the whole way through you just know she would’ve been thinking, this is going to make for some content and boost my engagement.
like when she took so many crying in the first trimester selfies before.
Like what goes through their heads to be there crying because you're in hospital and have no idea what's wrong with yourself, and then thinking hang on a sec, gotta take a selfie to post in a few days when I'm discharged 🙄😂😂 I actually hate these influencers

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
TBH I don’t think they even have a core audience anymore. It would help if Vlogs weren’t an hour long who the hell has that kind of time to waste watching the most boring vlogs. If they come back and it’s a flop I think it will be the end they could of done so much content that was helpful to new parents and if they were honest sorry broken record I’ve said it a million times. If they do come back with home renovation and spend the whole time just spending money people will soon get bored especially with the cost of living. Influencers days are numbered and I think only a few select few will survive eventually.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
WOW 8 pages of comments since yesterday. I have yet to read them but thought I’d add - it sickens me that they referred to this as an ‘exciting project’. Secondly it makes me feel so sad that amber is going to be neglected even further. They can’t cope with one child and now they’re having another. These kids playing grown-ups just don’t get it.

• Sad

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
She does have a nice shape to be fair, but I'll never forgive her for highlighting hip dips all those years ago (want to guess 2017?) I had no idea what they were until I saw her post on Instagram and I've been insecure about mine ever since.
I agree with you, a lot of these influencers spend so much time looking at themselves they pick out so many so called flaws that the majority of us non influencer people didn’t even know existed.

I’ve been on holiday recently and noticed not one woman was necessarily the ‘perfect body’ and actually looked like they didn’t care. It made me think about the toxic culture influencers seem to be creating and Carys being one of the originals.

Reactions: 22