James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice Ambers feet in the vlog, her right foot is entirely turned outwards, like 3 o clock! Surely that can’t be right, it looks like she can’t face it forwards when she’s waking :/
These images don’t make it look half as bad as it does on the video, on the actual vlog it just looks really uncomfortable and weird to me
I don't know if it's something that will correct itself or not, but I wonder if it's because she's been using the push walker since before she was ready. I think Amber's quite a way off walking on her own still because she very clearly doesn't have the core strength, isn't standing independently and can't get into standing on her own but J&C probably think the walker will speed up the process.

Reactions: 17
I don't know if it's something that will correct itself or not, but I wonder if it's because she's been using the push walker since before she was ready. I think Amber's quite a way off walking on her own still because she very clearly doesn't have the core strength, isn't standing independently and can't get into standing on her own but J&C probably think the walker will speed up the process.
they seemed to get it as soon as people on here said bum shufflers usually walk later. probably trying to still get her to walk in the usual range so they can prove people wrong🤣🤣. they've never really shown her pulling herself up to use it, just them placing her in front of it already stood up

Reactions: 14
This is why I hate push walkers. So many parents push their kids to use them before they’re ready to walk and it can cause loads of issues!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice Ambers feet in the vlog, her right foot is entirely turned outwards, like 3 o clock! Surely that can’t be right, it looks like she can’t face it forwards when she’s waking :/
These images don’t make it look half as bad as it does on the video, on the actual vlog it just looks really uncomfortable and weird to me
Would of thought the stone is also very hot on her little feet

Reactions: 6
Have they done anything interesting in the vlog? Anything more than what Carys has put on instagram (ie. Nothing)? Are they literally in France to just sit in the villa?
The reason she’s not posting anything to Instagram is because everyday day she’s losing about 100 - 200 followers but when she posts a grid photo she loses a lot more

The reason she’s not posting anything to Instagram is because everyday day she’s losing about 100 - 200 followers but when she posts a grid photo she loses a lot more
why isn't she getting the message then? people are sick and tired of her stupid out of touch with reality posts.

Reactions: 15
I know we ask this question a lot, but WHO are they actually appealing too? It still beggars belief how many followers they have on all their socials. I'm pleased but also surprised she didn't go down the EDL route of setting up Amber her own personal IG page to cash in on more freebies and attention.

Once upon a time a few years ago, they were a seemingly intelligent young couple who were planning to study Maths at Uni and also created a work out guide to sell ..... and now she hitches her jacket up to show off her arse and gunt whilst simultaneously gurning like a demented sloth on IG. Baffling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know we ask this question a lot, but WHO are they actually appealing too? It still beggars belief how many followers they have on all their socials. I'm pleased but also surprised she didn't go down the EDL route of setting up Amber her own personal IG page to cash in on more freebies and attention.

Once upon a time a few years ago, they were a seemingly intelligent young couple who were planning to study Maths at Uni and also created a work out guide to sell ..... and now she hitches her jacket up to show off her arse and gunt whilst simultaneously gurning like a demented sloth on IG. Baffling.
its the constant lying that pisses me of. the way the portrayed that Amber was the perfect baby etc but then months later admitted struggles. most her her newer audience must have been mums to be or new mums. could you imagine becoming a new mum at the same time as they did and seeing them having a perfect baby and looking so fresh and awake all the time? the amount of people she probably made feel like they were failing.
all the time her main priority was posting her love yourself posts (whilst getting a very expensive home gym in the garden), make time for yourself posts and numerous holiday snaps.
i'm sure shes sent numerous people into a depression. but you do you boo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When babies start to walk it's normal for them to walk with their feet turned out or even on tiptoes as it helps with balance. Hopefully it will correct itself once she’s more confident. My little girl has just started walking unaided the past 2/3 weeks and looking back on videos her feet pointed out but it’s slowly getting better as she gets more confidence and better balance.

• Heart
its the constant lying that pisses me of. the way the portrayed that Amber was the perfect baby etc but then months later admitted struggles. most her her newer audience must have been mums to be or new mums. could you imagine becoming a new mum at the same time as they did and seeing them having a perfect baby and looking so fresh and awake all the time? the amount of people she probably made feel like they were failing.
all the time her main priority was posting her love yourself posts (whilst getting a very expensive home gym in the garden), make time for yourself posts and numerous holiday snaps.
i'm sure shes sent numerous people into a depression. but you do you boo
This!!! I was still pregnant when Amber was a newborn. She made out Amber slept from 7-7 pretty much from birth. I remember feeling so jealous and disheartened when I was sleep deprived and it wasn’t until a lot later that she admitted Amber still wakes up for feds 2/3 times a night.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we assuming she's flown some friends out for her birthday? Does she think they'll want to pose around the villa with some balloons and then fly back? Surely these friends will want to make the most of their trip and get out and explore?
I was genuinely wondering, from how vague she was being with the "we've flown three friends out", if it was Elle Darby & co. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and if they kept it under wraps and pretended that the friends didn't want to be filmed

Reactions: 7
I was genuinely wondering, from how vague she was being with the "we've flown three friends out", if it was Elle Darby & co. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and if they kept it under wraps and pretended that the friends didn't want to be filmed
she posted one of their stories on the plane to hers. not elle based on that. I honestly just think Carys wouldn't mention the friends at all if it was going to be elle

Reactions: 4
Cue the “feeling so grateful to be spending my birthday in France 🥺” posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she posted one of their stories on the plane to hers. not elle based on that. I honestly just think Carys wouldn't mention the friends at all if it was going to be elle
Ohhh, I don't follow her that closely (I don't look at anyone's insta stories 😂), so I hadn't seen 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.