James and Carys #22 Put on some weight and struggling to shed it but nevertheless it's good for my Reddit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know how to comment on the new birthday post.. literally WTF 🤣she looks like a 70 year old woman in her comfy chair, trying to be all sexy and young

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it sad that the only thing she can say she has accomplished since being 25 is having a child and watching her grow, no other accomplishments??

Reactions: 20
I find it sad that the only thing she can say she has accomplished since being 25 is having a child and watching her grow, no other accomplishments??
Had a wedding, travelled the World....Purchasing her own home... then it went a bit downhill... spending thousands upon thousands of hours renovating, painting, rearranging, adding tit, removing tit, rearranging, moving furniture around, renovating, more paint samples, every basic Influencer home decor starter pack including naked female torso candles, window shutters, eucalyptus arrangements.... birthday set ups,

That cake looks like utter tit
Can someone please post screenshots? I had to block her for my own sanity 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did they really travel *the world*? I remember a cruise from Florida, and some trips to Spain?
Well I suppose to them, visiting 3 different countries outside of Wales/The UK must be considered "travelling the world" seeing as they consider going to France for an extended holiday for a few weeks as "moving" there! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carys should get tips from the comedian Hamish Blake, if you go onto his instagram and watch his current stories and all his highlights, EVERY SINGLE BIRTHDAY of his kids, he gets given a brief of what cake they want him to make and no matter how extravagant or seemingly impossible it is, he manages to make it for them, every. single. time. He even pulls all nighters to make it happen so he makes his kids happy. It’s seriously such a joy to watch that people will pull all nighters just to watch the progress 😂

you know what he doesn’t do? bake cakes for himself instead of his kids lol

Reactions: 18
Had a wedding, travelled the World....Purchasing her own home... then it went a bit downhill... spending thousands upon thousands of hours renovating, painting, rearranging, adding tit, removing tit, rearranging, moving furniture around, renovating, more paint samples, every basic Influencer home decor starter pack including naked female torso candles, window shutters, eucalyptus arrangements.... birthday set ups,

Can someone please post screenshots? I had to block her for my own sanity 😅
Instagram Anon viewer Carys Whittaker 🇬🇧 (@busybee.carys) • Anon IG Viewer - Watch Instagram Stories Anonymously

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oof, she's squeezing her waist in so hard in those photos she'll give herself a bruise

Reactions: 7
I don’t even know how to comment on the new birthday post.. literally WTF 🤣she looks like a 70 year old woman in her comfy chair, trying to be all sexy and young
Eyes closed in every pic. Authentic mosquito bitten legs but awkwardly folded, finger pointed and arms posed all to slim down.
And the birthday ‘set up’ she ‘created’?!? Poorly placed, mismatched balloons with a banner hanging off one end? Her job is to present a lifestyle and she just doesn’t make the effort at all. It would be really refreshing if she was like ‘I don’t want bday fuss, a few decs & I want to look decent’ but she’s made such a deal out of the birthday (specifically shopping for it, days of prep) and being body pos and it’s shite and she’s still trying to make herself look thinner so it just comes off as a fail & disingenuous.
E1494632-C0F8-4BF3-99C9-84D964753256.jpeg

This is kind of sweet in a ‘at least she tried’ kind of way but then you remember she spent time with it instead of Amber for 3 days and would have accepted a freebie/didn’t want to fork out when there are cake shops EVERYWHERE in France. Messaging about a new addition with the little white heart next to the baby grow one I think.

94E536FB-EEEB-44B1-8EF7-CA7011FBB4A8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Eyes closed in every pic. Authentic mosquito bitten legs but awkwardly folded, finger pointed and arms posed all to slim down.
And the birthday ‘set up’ she ‘created’?!? Poorly placed, mismatched balloons with a banner hanging off one end? Her job is to present a lifestyle and she just doesn’t make the effort at all. It would be really refreshing if she was like ‘I don’t want bday fuss, a few decs & I want to look decent’ but she’s made such a deal out of the birthday (specifically shopping for it, days of prep) and being body pos and it’s shite and she’s still trying to make herself look thinner so it just comes off as a fail & disingenuous.
View attachment 1264105

This is kind of sweet in a ‘at least she tried’ kind of way but then you remember she spent time with it instead of Amber for 3 days and would have accepted a freebie/didn’t want to fork out when there are cake shops EVERYWHERE in France. Messaging about a new addition with the little white heart next to the baby grow one I think.

View attachment 1264117
Jeans 😂😂😂😂 jeans on the cake 😂😂😂😂😂😂 is it her 11th birthday? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I absolutely would not eat that cake after all the decorations have been fingered by her for hours.

duck sake you're in France, how hard can it be to go get some cake from a local patisserie?

Reactions: 31
LEGEND thank you 😘

View attachment 1264105

View attachment 1264117
What in the GCSE Food Technology practical exam is THAT!?? Genuinely surprised she didn't make a pair of fondant icing tits 🤣

Involving Amber's help to decorate would've made it look far more wholesome and genuine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1264105

View attachment 1264117
Why isn’t the nail varnish white?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1264105

View attachment 1264117
The scale on that cake bothers me, the hammer is bigger than her jeans and the chopping board is bigger than the jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the theory that EDL Darby may be getting married in France and that’s why Cary’s and Lucy are there rn?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.