James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping one really ?!🤣🤣🤣
I went through her tiktoks yesterday, it is entirely about her bloody belly and size. She even mentions HER size when showing her stupid Amber turns one tit, 🙄 going on about what her body has gone through since she was born........all about me,me,me. I then went on Lad baby mums tiktok, now Roxanne is not a size 8 and has mentioned about being a bigger than, so called normal size, however in her tiktoks she really inspires by her attitude and behaviour to not be afraid to be silly and she definitely does not focus on her wobbly bits, just has fun, which is so refreshing and is acting out the tit that cawisss talks about in regards to you can't throw caution to the wind and do normal things without feeling shame if you are bigger apparently 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Especially when she shows her skinny pics saying, not good enough blah, blah the bits where she turns into her "it's OK and normal body" she looks awkward in the newer pics and full of herself in the other older pics, she so wishes she still looked like that and is pissed off to the max, Cawisss is soooooo boring 😴 😒

Reactions: 11
I just wanted to chime in incase anyone else is triggered thinking they need to be in a certain BMI! personally i do find outdated, at my smallest, I had a 4 pack, I think underweight for my body, looking back my head looked too big for my body and I had zero body fat on me and I was still classed as obese on the chart! It all comes down to muscle mass, if you have even slightly more than average it will throw off your BMI. Yes I was weight lifting but I definitely wasn’t my healthiest either, I had friends abs family begging me to put weight on yet my doctor still said I wasn’t “a healthy bmi”
It’s all down to personal circumstances and build, just wanted to throw that out there, I’m now two stone heavier, curvier yes but i feel great and look after myself in moderation much more than I did at my smallest! I’m in a size 12-14 and for me that’s where my body comfortably sits and is healthy for me!
I know at my darkest times I would have needed to hear that because the smallest things like bmi talk made me feel like I was huge! Rant over lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I went through her tiktoks yesterday, it is entirely about her bloody belly and size. She even mentions HER size when showing her stupid Amber turns one tit, 🙄 going on about what her body has gone through since she was born........all about me,me,me. I then went on Lad baby mums tiktok, now Roxanne is not a size 8 and has mentioned about being a bigger than, so called normal size, however in her tiktoks she really inspires by her attitude and behaviour to not be afraid to be silly and she definitely does not focus on her wobbly bits, just has fun, which is so refreshing and is acting out the tit that cawisss talks about in regards to you can't throw caution to the wind and do normal things without feeling shame if you are bigger apparently 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Especially when she shows her skinny pics saying, not good enough blah, blah the bits where she turns into her "it's OK and normal body" she looks awkward in the newer pics and full of herself in the other older pics, she so wishes she still looked like that and is pissed off to the max, Cawisss is soooooo boring 😴 😒
Carys is repositioning herself as a body pos role model and that’s her only angle now. But she’s not actually positive about her body so she massively fails. She doesn’t like her body. She also thinks slagging off your old skinny body is part of it when, body pos is about accepting any shape of size. She’s only ‘pod’ about being slightly overweight.
She picks out, from her 25 year old body many void only dream of, her ‘flaws’ again telling us what we should dislike, what’s negative.
“Don’t let anyone tell you your pouch, hip dips, big nose, fat fingers, wide hips aren’t beautiful. It’s just skin, you do you boo”
- Ok so I’ve never heard of hip dips and I’m now looking at myself critically to see if I have them. And do we need to look at the size of our fingers now? No one has ever told me anything like that except maybe a bully who I’m well aware not to listen to. It’s not as big of an issue as she seems to think when you’re not putting yourself to 1000s of strangers online and have an actual life to get on with.
We have the privilege of something called privacy. We’re protected from unwanted opinions in general and we’ve other things to think about all day so her ‘daily reminder’ would frankly be more helpful to tell me to hang out the washing and switch the oven off because day to day, that’s what’s bothering me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
**THE JEANS UPDATE**

Right guys, I have finally received the jeans I ordered. Here is what I have to say -

1. First off, I was made to pay for delivery but they didn’t show up for 3 weeks…

2. As soon as I opened the bag all I could smell was chemical. Like chlorine or something similar. If I was to actually keep them (spoiler, I’m not) then I would definitely have to wash them a few times at least to get rid of the strong smell. As we know though, washing jeans shrinks them so that wouldn’t help with the next issue….

3. I tried the jeans on. There is NO WAY in hell she has a size 12/14 on. They are SO tight. She may have the 14 squeezed on for photos but that’s all. They have a bit of stretch on the thigh and are too baggy on the ankle. After what felt like a workout I finally managed to do the zip up.

4. The material is sooo stiff. They aren’t the smooth, silky, stretchy material she bangs on about. Really itchy fabric and the InTheStyle label itches your back but Carys is a 5 year old and cuts all her labels off so she obviously won’t have this problem.

5. I wore them about the house doing regular things and had to take them off after an hour as I felt like I was going to be split in two. It looked like someone had used my midriff as a cutting board. Red lines galore. Can’t imagine what her stomachs like wearing them all the time… oh wait she doesn’t actually wear any of her clothing line.

All in all, it’s just what we thought ladies. It’s a pair of jeans she can actually fit her huge thighs into so she’s overly excited like the first time she wore a pair of tiny hoops and has managed to flog them to her naive following. I’d love to know how many of the jeans that have been ordered have been sent back. My jeans have been returned thank the lord!

If you have any questions about the jeans ask away!

P.s how long until she posts a photo of the size of jeans as she will be triggered by this post even though she loves her pouch and doesn’t care about sizes. I don’t doubt you’ve got the sizes hun, but wearing them for the day is a different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Carys is repositioning herself as a body pos role model and that’s her only angle now. But she’s not actually positive about her body so she massively fails. She doesn’t like her body. She also thinks slagging off your old skinny body is part of it when, body pos is about accepting any shape of size. She’s only ‘pod’ about being slightly overweight.
1000000% this.

How much body positivity will that install in Amber if she grows up being told by her Mum that she was never happy in her gym training days, and turned to slagging off her old body (and hard work) as a way of validation on Social Media to get more attention/gifted items/free holidays.

My Mum used to tear herself apart, she had real problems with food and weight stemming from her own childhood and upbringing. I've tried hard to break that negative self talk so I don't reflect those feelings onto my kids. Because that negativity can start from a young age, toxic body positivity is as damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just wanted to chime in incase anyone else is triggered thinking they need to be in a certain BMI! personally i do find outdated, at my smallest, I had a 4 pack, I think underweight for my body, looking back my head looked too big for my body and I had zero body fat on me and I was still classed as obese on the chart! It all comes down to muscle mass, if you have even slightly more than average it will throw off your BMI. Yes I was weight lifting but I definitely wasn’t my healthiest either, I had friends abs family begging me to put weight on yet my doctor still said I wasn’t “a healthy bmi”
It’s all down to personal circumstances and build, just wanted to throw that out there, I’m now two stone heavier, curvier yes but i feel great and look after myself in moderation much more than I did at my smallest! I’m in a size 12-14 and for me that’s where my body comfortably sits and is healthy for me!
I know at my darkest times I would have needed to hear that because the smallest things like bmi talk made me feel like I was huge! Rant over lol!
that's the thing though, you were working out and had decent muscle mass, but a lot of people nowadays will not be doing these things or do the bare minimum in the gym and get no results so they can say they workout daily. I'm a size 12 and I would say I'm overweight as does my bmi because I am quite flabby on my thighs, and I know it's extra fat, not extra muscle if you know what I mean. it's different if you're more muscular/work out a lot etc but a large percentage of the UK that are classed as overweight or obese by bmi are just fat. if I stayed the same weight but I looked more toned, working out daily, eating moderately healthy I would ignore bmi because I'd then know that I am actually healthy and doing good for my body. I think a lot of people here just look at it sensibly. if you don't workout much etc then bmi could be "roughly accurate" or a good guide, but I would agree its outdated if you're working out with heavy weights etc multiple times a week it obviously won't be as accurate. I do personally think body fat percentage should be used more but I don't see that happening any time soon tbh

but carys will sit there and say bmi is ridiculous etc, while scoffing a greggs for breakfast, out at a cafe for lunch, takeaway or big meal for dinner, chocolate, sweets, sugary coffees and hot chocolates in between. it isn't healthy and that's why she's gained weight.

Reactions: 9
She’s so out of touch with the real world. Gloating about the package she was gifted and making it clear that it was a huge package she was gifted too. Read the room Carys, people are struggling to afford to live and you think people are going to be interested in seeing all the freebies you were given.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
100% agree too. I've got a bit of weight I'd like to lose but I'm pregnant again (will have 18 month age gap) and honestly when I'm feeling up for workouts post partum I want to really look after my body and be able to run around with my kids, but also just feel good for myself too. I hate the body positivity movement and people always find it weird because I'm 'bigger' (size 12), but I just find that they make too many excuses for being fat. they always bring up bmi being outdated (with the classic body builders are obese on that scale🥴), yet comparing an obese/morbidly obese person to a body builder is ridiculous. not saying everyone has to be super skinny etc, as I personally only want to lose a bit of weight and get back into my size 10s, but there seems to be this odd justification of being fat, pigging out on food, barely exercising with the "I'm so much happier now" narrative
I'm exactly the same as you here even down to the clothing size! I want to feel fit, energetic and healthy for my children. I want to live a long healthy life.

Reactions: 2
Her recent mirror picture really does make me wonder why she chooses to be such a slob? Her feet are actually disgusting

Reactions: 4
Why does this twit need anymore chopping boards? Is she serious? She must have about 10 by now stacking up on her bench

• Haha
Why does this twit need anymore chopping boards? Is she serious? She must have about 10 by now stacking up on her bench
I really like those little heart chopping boards! I'd never buy anything that's been gifted to her though!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice a bruise on Amber's cheek in the stories at soft play? I wonder if she's had a bump on one of the many things we keep pointing out Carys should move/protect...

Reactions: 7
She’s a grown woman acting like this over a coffee please 😭😭😭
Seriously scraping the barrel for content at this point. I still can’t believe that they quit uni for this.
She picks out, from her 25 year old body many void only dream of, her ‘flaws’ again telling us what we should dislike, what’s negative.
“Don’t let anyone tell you your pouch, hip dips, big nose, fat fingers, wide hips aren’t beautiful. It’s just skin, you do you boo”
- Ok so I’ve never heard of hip dips and I’m now looking at myself critically to see if I have them. And do we need to look at the size of our fingers now? No one has ever told me anything like that except maybe a bully who I’m well aware not to listen to. It’s not as big of an issue as she seems to think when you’re not putting yourself to 1000s of strangers online and have an actual life to get on with.
We have the privilege of something called privacy. We’re protected from unwanted opinions in general and we’ve other things to think about all day so her ‘daily reminder’ would frankly be more helpful to tell me to hang out the washing and switch the oven off because day to day, that’s what’s bothering me.
This is such a good point. Her comments only make people more aware of what is “wrong” with them. It would be better if she simply existed in the body she has.

Her latest ad, she finds it difficult to bathe Amber cause products flair her up, shouldn’t baby products be the most gentle ones going! What is she using on her 🙈

How much nicer did the hall way look before it was re - cluttered with all the shite!!! She talked about the problematic corner near the internet box how about just don’t put anything there?!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Re the posted screen shots “perfect for my spring and summer teas and coffees” - she doesn’t live in the real world does she?

And it blows air Carys. Air. Not ‘wind’.

Is she just trolling at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously scraping the barrel for content at this point. I still can’t believe that they quit uni for this.

This is such a good point. Her comments only make people more aware of what is “wrong” with them. It would be better if she simply existed in the body she has.
I didn’t even know I had hip dips until Carys pointed them out 😂 I’ve gone my entire adult life not being insecure about them so I’m not going to start now!

She’s so out of touch with the real world. Gloating about the package she was gifted and making it clear that it was a huge package she was gifted too. Read the room Carys, people are struggling to afford to live and you think people are going to be interested in seeing all the freebies you were given.
I quite like this glass/mug but there's absolutely no way I'd buy it after they've gifted her all that.

The Child's Farm ad was bloody awful. What a shame as I used to love their products. She's so careful with what she uses on her and Amber, she's been using Child's Farm since she was born, yet bathing Amber irritates her eczema? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.