James and Carys #20 Everyday I'm shufflin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like this glass/mug but there's absolutely no way I'd buy it after they've gifted her all that.

The Child's Farm ad was bloody awful. What a shame as I used to love their products. She's so careful with what she uses on her and Amber, she's been using Child's Farm since she was born, yet bathing Amber irritates her eczema? Make it make sense.
Urban Outfitters have got some gorgeous glass tea/coffee mugs with flower detail on their website. A lot nicer than Carys's one for sure! Ordered 2 last week and they are lovely.

Reactions: 2
Urban Outfitters have got some gorgeous glass tea/coffee mugs with flower detail on their website. A lot nicer than Carys's one for sure! Ordered 2 last week and they are lovely.
I actually got some from there last week! I'm as bad as she is with chopping boards except it's mugs and glasses for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s just skin - but now it’s cute.
She’s getting it so wrong.
It’s fat. It’s ok to have, lots of people do, but it’s fat. It’s not cute on a 25 year old woman. To some it might be sexy but it is in no way cute.
Surely it’s a concern if she has a ‘bump’ if she’s not pregnant either? Like it could be an underlying heath issue or something 😭

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1210611
I am actually begging her to stop at this point
Jesus take the wheel. I've finally had enough of this "cute bump" crap 🥱

Carys love, get some self respect, proper fitting clothes and therapy.

James, please help Carys to see there's more to life than constantly comparing and tearing down different parts of her body that have changed over the years. It's really draining and really tedious now.

Take some time out and think of ways to refresh your content. Nobody wants to see an hour of paint drying. Literally.

Surely they must see the views going down and wondering where things are going wrong? They studied Maths, and James controls the Admin side of things? Get better at being Vloggers or get off the Internet you boring boring bastards 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm half thinking she's pregnant at this point? Weird. If not, get that bloating checked out.

Reactions: 12
I'm half thinking she's pregnant at this point? Weird. If not, get that bloating checked out.
don't think it would go down well with her body posi stans for her to be posting this "it's normal to have a bump and not be pregnant" if she's actually pregnant, especially after saying she isn't a few times. but I'm 21 weeks pregnant and she looks bigger than me in the "bump"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1210611
I am actually begging her to stop at this point
God she is boring. She needs to get a job where she works a decent amount of hours in a day so she doesn’t have time to think about her body to the extent she clearly does right now. She’s got too much time on her hands and just focuses on her body. Her preaching is tedious.

Reactions: 14
She's got no bloody right to preach about anything the state she's in. Her 10 minute long preachings in her videos about "It's okay to be this way" are boring and need to stop. I'm thinking she's pregnant again too. They seem like they're hiding something.

Reactions: 11
God no. After two years I’m finally pregnant again but I still don’t look like I need to break wind

Also, this eczema crap…. The world and his dog knows filling your body with junk food causes crap like this: I have chronic eczema and asthma and I do sympathise, but when I eat good anti-inflammatory foods (bearing in mind eczema is a sign of inflammation) like Cary’s used to it is calmed.

When will she make the link?

I couldn’t agree more with you. I feel like there should be more of a movement towards looking after yourself and your body instead of just eating whatever you want, not exercising but loving your weight gain.
I think its a generational thing. Rather than a 'healthy' lifestyle, it's more "lets make an excuse and glamourise obesity and unhealthy living".

Reactions: 17
Why does this twit need anymore chopping boards? Is she serious? She must have about 10 by now stacking up on her bench
“Guysss I’m obsessed” cue random collection of household objects - vases, chopping boards, glass bunnies, beige balloons.

Calm down and sit down woman

• Heart
James & Carys #21 Sick of seeing that big bloated belly, concentrate on cleaning your bath, it looks dirty and smelly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's got no bloody right to preach about anything the state she's in. Her 10 minute long preachings in her videos about "It's okay to be this way" are boring and need to stop. I'm thinking she's pregnant again too. They seem like they're hiding something.
I'm wondering if she's got that early pregnancy bloat, and because it's her second/she's bigger than before it's REALLY noticeable. So she has to find an excuse for it. Rather than covering up like anyone else would, she seems to think the best way is draw attention to it.

Could also explain why she's been a bit quieter on stories lately. She suffered with morning sickness last time so may not feel up to as much.

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if she's got that early pregnancy bloat, and because it's her second/she's bigger than before it's REALLY noticeable. So she has to find an excuse for it. Rather than covering up like anyone else would, she seems to think the best way is draw attention to it.

Could also explain why she's been a bit quieter on stories lately. She suffered with morning sickness last time so may not feel up to as much.
she's said a few times about feeling under the weather and I wondered if that was hints. they seem a bit off lately in vlogs, can't quite put my finger on it but Carys seems really emotional/like she will cry at times, even when not talking about her body and pretending to love it 😆 but just talking about random things she looks sad, and if I remember when she posted a photo dump of first trimester pics from amber half were her just crying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.