Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lara98

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her ad in Instagram & it looked like she’s not wearing a bra? I’m not hating on anyone who doesn’t wear one however with a chest as big as hers if she’s not careful they’ll be down by her knees in 10/20 years, hopefully it was a one off and not all the time 🥴

Reactions: 2

Pipxx

Just watched their new vlog and I do love the floor but why on earth have they laid it one way in the hall and the opposite way in the study?! It’s irritated me so much looks so messy😫

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
Yeah I saw that, it made no sense. I am also 16 weeks 2 days and I won’t be 17 weeks until this coming Saturday 😂 she also said that your cycle starts after your period soooo 🙄
I think she did actually say it correctly in the TTC video, it was more James that confused things

boredinlockdown

So they conceived when her sister and husband were there? 😬
Were they supposed to be celibate for 6/7 months???? 😂😂

I agree with this, she is clearly very excited for this baby and pregnancy maybe more so than some. I don’t think it’s a bad thing either, she can choose what she wants to do and if she wants to embrace the “bump” (baby/or not) then let her, it’s not really affecting anyone and if people don’t like it then you don’t have to follow or see it🤷🏼‍♀️
100% agree - my baby making days are long past but I'm forever cradling my food baby 🤰😅

Decorating is all they have to do. I really do not get how Carys' fans are finding their content interesting when it's pretty much "We ripped this tile off! Next video, watch us put it back on! Then we'll rip it off again and say "Sod it! Lets get someone in to do it so it's a professional job because we're in our 20s playing house and have no idea what we're doing!' Then, when you all least expect it, we'll rip that tile off again because we can get another video out of it! YAY BOO!"
I don’t even know who their viewers or main audience are but I can’t imagine most would find the baby stuff that interesting even as a mum myself I find it boring as hell 😆

Yukon909

Chatty Member
It is really sad, how old were they when they got together?
This is one of the reasons why I’m not always sold on “childhood sweethearts”. I had a boyfriend from being 14-18 and we only really split up because he cheated on me, but I’m glad that he did now because I think I needed to find myself before I settled down in a relationship and now that I have I know what real love is and what a relationship really is about. I also don’t think I’d have had the same level of independence if I’d still been in my first relationship, whereas now I’m an independent person who has a relationship, but doesn’t rely on that relationship.
They were in sixth form, think carys was like 17/18 or James would have been 17/16 as she is a year older than him

Hattiesmummy

Wonder if she announced it at her sisters wedding?

Who thinks she’s going to go private too? I wouldn’t blame them at all tbh.

Last edited:
I just thought, do you think she already knows the sex? When you have the early genetic testing they can tell what it is, I wonder if they found out.
It's not really a thing in the U.K is it? I know I looked into genetic testing when my 12 week scan went tits up and there was no easy way to get it done. Costs hundreds of pounds and had to travel to manchester or london for the blood test. I'm sure they will have a 16 week private scan though to find the gender rather than waiting till 20 weeks

message me too

Watched a bit of a q and a pregnancy video they did (skipped parts and turned off after about 3 minutes because yawn) and they were talking about how James isn’t going to be able to be videoing for their vlog because of covid restrictions... how vulgar to be selling your pregnancy to that extreme. Does anybody remember that woman years ago, I’ve no idea what she got slightly relevant for but know it was for something controversial and vulgar and she sold tickets to watch her live stream her birth for money, reminds me of that 😂

Edit: just had a google and her name is josie Cunningham (she became a little known for having a boob job on the nhs I think so not actually a vulgar thing but the things she did that followed were 😂)

• Haha

Corona

VIP Member

March she posted this video which is when she'd just had it taken out because there was a plaster over it, so they conceived at the end of June/beginning of July. So realistically they were trying for around four months
It would have been a bit later than that, the gestational age is calculated from your last period, not when you conceived. I'm a week ahead of her and my last period was 3rd week of June and conceived first week of of July.

The thing is when she has a child she will HAVE to do things alone with the child. She cant depend on James to sit with her everytime she does a night feed or reads it a story
She will probably be ok in the house but she will never leave the house with the baby without James!! Not even to go on a short walk. I actually wished she addressed it if she had anxiety or whatever fears about going out alone and lack of confidence I’m sure earlier in the year she briefly said she wanted to get driving again / do more things without him.

She can’t have that much of a bump. She’s wearing the seatbelt on her stomach not under it which your supposed to do when you start to get a bump 🙄

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm just being completely stupid but they said she got her implant out on the 11th March and then they got pregnant on the 5th month of trying for a baby which takes it to August. But she's already what? 16 weeks or something? But if she got pregnant in August she would be 2 months. Why am I confused 😅

Lara98

Chatty Member
But I guess it’s their job to produce the content, “normal people wouldn’t do that” but they’re not normal, they’re bloggers/influencers and some may disagree but the way they live their lives and afford them are different to the “normal” people. They’ve got to afford a living somehow and if marriage stuff is going to give them this income then so be it.
I don’t agree with everything they do but I find it a bit unfair to compare them to normal people when it’s obvious the normal 9-5 working family wouldn’t post marriage videos for 6 months🤣 however I can assure you the normal person would be planning their wedding for however long, sharing stuff with friends and family, showing them the venues, dresses, stuff for the wedding - Carys and James (&other YouTubers) do the same thing just to a bigger audience as it’s their job...

I have previously said that their not mentally stable for a child just because of what carys posts online about how anxious and stressed she gets if james leaves the house and she’s on her own, because how will she will cope with a baby. She never seems to do anything to help her anxiety like therapy or meds just some useless quotes, I’ve messaged her some advice on anxiety and been ignored soo.... Also james comes across rude and a bit controlling in some videos in the way he talks to carys. Not sure if posted about them using it for content but most likely as she will go down the mummy blogger route. It’s different for normal people with normal jobs because you aren’t always thinking of the next thing for content. When they got
Married, there was about 6 months of just videos of wedding things.
Normal people wouldn’t do that.

Just because I think these things, it doesn’t mean that I’m not happy for them being pregnant..