Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
Why are stupid people allowed to have children 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Carys should do more videos on her own. I know they’re focusing to build up their joint channel but just wish she would post on her main channel where it’s just her again (just not another haul please 😂)

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Why is she advertising make up?
She literally never Wears it, and has made comments on videos about not bothering to put it on at the moment.
I never understand some of these companies and who they get to advertise products.

message me too

I loved the pregnancy announcement video, it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling for them but I’ve just gone onto my YouTube app to see a video ‘telling my husband I’m pregnant’?
I can’t even watch that, such a private personal treasured moment and they have filmed it for strangers to see 😂 what is with people selling their soul for a bit of internet fame and some views? Viewers aren’t friends, they’re strangers that make money for them and that is such a strange line to cross.

Tttanya

That’s a great point. Maybe is because she doesn’t want anyone to think she is a big girl, she wants people to know she is pregnant right away. All the body issues she hasn’t dealt with are creeping in whether she is aware of it or not. With having a child, what happens when her body isn’t like it was before. I’m not a mother yet, but I definitely dealt with my own body issues and still am, but I hope that when that time comes I’m just embracing all of it, and accept myself in the changing body, but most importantly if I were to have a child those body issues aren’t going to be translate to my own children.

And that dress looked like something I wore in 2012, you mean to tell me you do all this shopping haul and you couldn’t find something less tacky to wear. I have never seen a pregnact woman wear something like that when doing a reveal, I’m not trying to shame her but you spend all summer in floral dresses, you mean to tell me you couldn’t put one of those on. And I had to unsubscribe from her regular YouTube, all she has done are hauls, wtf like you can do other content; if you want to milk that pregnancy so much do pregnancy workouts at the gym, at home.

They need to create content that is actually enjoyable and watchable and not making people roll their eyes. I don’t think I can stand another pregnancy haul or video. If anybody had any recommendations for other youtuber to watch, I enjoy a little bit of everything and nothing repetitive.
Agreed, i would love to see more Carys only content on her channel. Things like vlogs with just her and not James, what she does at the gym, sit down chats, just anything that isn’t another boring haul
It’s such a shame, even though she bangs on about self love, she looks like she’s lost so much confidence over the last year that she can’t make any other content without including James and the baby is only going to make her (or their) codependencies worse

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She relies way too heavily on her followers to keep her ego boosted. The negative comments about her affect her way more than they should, probably exacerbate her eczema problem too. There could be another reason, a small YouTuber I used to watch recently broke out in hives and were talking about it on video. Then all of a sudden they disappeared from YouTube and deleted their Instagram, never to return. Nobody knew what happened until someone messaged me giving me the lowdown: Turned out they'd lied about their life and actual wealth and got caught out by someone who knew them IRL. Could be the case with Cahwiss. We never know what goes on once the camera is turned off! Also the reason these people with big followings don't seem to have any friends; Real life friends are a liability. They could come on here and expose the bullsh*it and lies and completely ruin their YouTube fame.
Carys having eczema to then lying about her whole life is a biiiiit of a leap!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshinelove25

I found it kind of funny when she was talking about how she felt unhealthy and didn't exercise the way she wanted, when a few videos back she's stuffing her face with junk food lol

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I actually am going through a phase of really liking Cary’s (again) and it’s so lovely she’s having a baby.
❤

• Heart

Octopies

Chatty Member
Am I being dumb? She’s 18+3 and is posting on Instagram that she’s on ‘week 19’. Surely she’s in week 18? I only ask as I’m 18 weeks + 5 days at the mo and wouldn’t say I was 19 weeks yet? Lol maybe I’ve misunderstood

loops1204

I'm confused. So they already know if it's a boy or girl, but they are going to film their reaction to the gender reveal balloons etc? I don't get it

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
Shes so child like and simple that I find it very Hard To relate To her..like Someone said if they (😆) werent pregnant what would theyre content be?? Other people go To job/hobbies/friends normally whilst pregnant.she has Nothing going on. Nothing. Now she just obsesses and its all about pregnant. Before pregnancy it was Pearl Art. I wonder if YouTube truly makes her happy or if its just easy way To make loads of money and maintain the lazy life style. She really needs To get out of the house.

plwcm

VIP Member
Didn't even need to skip, the first shot is cutting the cake and you can see the pink confetti on the floor 🤣

• Haha

Sunshinelove25

They are spendaholics because they are bored. What do they actually do all day? Someone else edits thier videos, so, honestly it must get kinda boring no matter how much stuff they try fill the void with

Last edited:

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Considering they’ve been going on about gender stereotypes would have thought they name it ‘finding out the sex of our baby’ rather than gender 💀🤷🏻‍♀️

This response. Honestly it’s like she doesn’t understand that going into labour that early is an awful thing 🙄 ‘baby is just too exited to meet you’ wouldn’t be such a great reply if something terrible happened to this poor lady and her baby
What a strange thing to say anyone else would say they were glad baby was holding on in there and wish them well!