James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs we are going to get a 55 minute radiator cover reveal vid aren’t we
And another 49 minutes about cream running down the fridge and destroying her artwork. Boxes and more boxes full of carrots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her story where she’s saying the flight won’t go well because her and Amber are tired and frustrated is such a good example of her mentality. Carys is an adult, adults should have the ability to control their reactions and behaviour even when they’re emotional. Amber is a baby with a tooth coming through. She’s going to be awake with the pain and cry and scream, that’s what babies do! God why did they even book the holiday if she was teething.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her story where she’s saying the flight won’t go well because her and Amber are tired and frustrated is such a good example of her mentality. Carys is an adult, adults should have the ability to control their reactions and behaviour even when they’re emotional. Amber is a baby with a tooth coming through. She’s going to be awake with the pain and cry and scream, that’s what babies do! God why did they even book the holiday if she was teething.
I wouldn’t postpone a holiday (or anything else) for a teething baby as you’d miss out on so much in the first few years if you did that but Carys should realise and admit how incredibly privileged they are to have the life they have. A lot of her followers would love to be able to jet off abroad, have hotel stays etc like they do but can’t as actual jobs get in the way

Reactions: 19
I feel like they just rushed into having a baby and they didn’t give it a second thought.

I think they partly rushed into it because they felt it was the done thing and they saw people on insta with cute babies and nice pictures. And they partly rushed into it for content.

neither of them has experience with babies or kids and I don’t think they realised that it wouldn’t be all cute outfits and fun family days out…

Reactions: 25
I feel like they just rushed into having a baby and they didn’t give it a second thought.

I think they partly rushed into it because they felt it was the done thing and they saw people on insta with cute babies and nice pictures. And they partly rushed into it for content.

neither of them has experience with babies or kids and I don’t think they realised that it wouldn’t be all cute outfits and fun family days out…
i think for them it was definitely a rushed decision and to be honest they should have waited. you cant tell they were, very clearly, not ready for the responsibility of a kid.

Reactions: 17
I would HATE to be stuck on a flight for over four hours with them can you imagine the scenes. Carys will be an absolute nightmare if Amber is even slightly unsettled.

Reactions: 11
I mean, Amber's been teething since she was 3weeks old 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s going to be so interesting to see how they cope with this holiday (not like they ever show us the reality but…) . The last time they went Amber wasn’t even eating solids. Now it’s a whole different board game. If they think they’ll be able to enjoy and soak up their all inclusive food and drinks they have another thing coming. Amber will be having meltdowns especially because she’ll be use to her home environments now. Every parent goes through these challenges when going to new environments but we all know Carys has the mentality of a kid. It’s all about support, being persistent and comforting to your baby. There’s Carys moaning already about a lack of sleep😂.
And if they think amber will happily sleep in her pram each night so carys can dress up and drink a cocktail for the gram, don’t worry guys amber will be wide awake with you guys. Welcome to parenthood xox

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe she takes her almost 1 year out past her bedtime and relies on her to fall asleep in a pram instead, wtf. put her to bed and get someone to come watch the monitor, does Amber have no grandparents?

My LG hasnt slept/napped in a pram since she was about 7 months 😂 shes too nosey. tho I wouldn’t take her our past her bedtime either🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I mean, Amber's been teething since she was 3weeks old 🤷🏻‍♀️
I HATED this with my mother in law. Everything with our kid was teething. In the end our kid didn’t get most of her teeth (only two before) before she was 14 months. Everything else had only been normal baby-development, they have good days and bad days like all of us.

Btw: new thread, anyone?

Reactions: 7
I still can’t believe she takes her almost 1 year out past her bedtime and relies on her to fall asleep in a pram instead, wtf. put her to bed and get someone to come watch the monitor, does Amber have no grandparents?

My LG hasnt slept/napped in a pram since she was about 7 months 😂 shes too nosey. tho I wouldn’t take her our past her bedtime either🤷🏽‍♀️
Tbf I don’t think this is negative or poor parenting, it’s just a difference. Some people have routine, others don’t and there’s no right or wrong way. For some it’s unrealistic to never leave the house after say 7pm, particularly on holiday with no childcare.
Having said that, Carys can’t cope when things don’t go how she expects and it causes her massive distress so for her, knowing how unpredictable babies can be, she either shouldn’t do it or get used to the fact she has to be flexible or she’s setting herself up for failure.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don't think she is teething I think that's just an excuse she can use if she is a nightmare on the plane. Rather then realise she is a baby and not all is rainbow's and clouds.

She really moans about most stupidest things.
How about you spend the whole night and day with your baby on your own while your partner has a real job and you have no family around to help you then come back to me...

Reactions: 8
Me and my husband have never been the type to have a strict routine. Home or on holiday. When we went on holiday recently, our baby sometimes slept in the pram, sometimes wanted to be engaging in activities and entertainment, other times just simply wanted their bed. This meant some nights we were in the hotel room by 6pm 😂 , other nights we were going for walks or watching the hotels entertainment. It’s all about being reasonable and making adjustments to support your baby and make them feel at ease. I think it’s all about realising babies aren’t robots, they are humans too. Yet this is something they both haven’t realised. The best memories we made on holiday were as a three. Sometimes they need sleep, other times they want to be involved. They couldn’t make it anymore obvious that they see Amber as an inconvenience, they have a ALOT of growing up to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think the problem with Carys and James is that they want the freedom of what they used to do on holiday, but they want Amber to stick to her routine, be asleep for certain times and just "be good". Now there's nothing wrong if you want to keep your baby in their routine, there's nothing wrong with wanting your baby to nap so you can have a breather etc. but if you want to keep your baby in a routine on holiday you have to expect that you can't have the type of holiday you would have had pre baby! You have to compromise and realise you might have to have room service on the balcony every evening whilst your baby sleeps, rather than force her to sleep in the pram just so you can go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.