James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ELLO EVERYONE!
ELLO @Dutchie123 thank you for the thread title gurrrrrl…..

time for a new thread for the best mamma in the world!!!
You guessed it,
Mr Tumble! 😐

Oh and his sister Carys and baby amberlette. ELLO AMBER!!!!!
ELLO AMBER BABY GURRRRRRL!!
So unbox yourself and settle in, we’re renovating soon. Changing the background of the site from gray to gray! But first, grab a cup of tea if you can, I never get a chance you see 😐 3 months and counting….
ELLO AMBERLETTE!!!

and join me in the bathroom for some lunch weaning while I get a minute to set up the thread! #mammavibes #bathroomweaningformamma
Gosh I’m just so good at this mamma life, giving the thread all the mamma vibes…

Sooooooo.
Elle and Con. don’t know her 😐 even the dog mila has a new “best friend”
Mr Tumble is weaning himself on deep pan micro pizza’s.
Carys is unboxing everything, has found a twin in Elmo, is generally manic and scaring the bejesus out of amber who really just wants her to shut the duck up and stop talking in caps lock.
she’s still in danger of dislocating a hip showing off that thigh gap on the gram, not much of an update but I’m just so busy being a mamma you see, I get anxious if I need to spend too long typing and not screaming at innocent babies!

Last thread and all the threads so far!

ello guyyyyysss! Back again…
just to add, putting some stuff up on my depop to sell, no longer needed.
11B5EA1F-D99E-4099-BD82-4CD147E5F002.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ELLO EVERYONE!
ELLO @Dutchie123 thank you for the thread title gurrrrrl…..

time for a new thread for the best mamma in the world!!!
You guessed it,
Mr Tumble! 😐

Oh and his sister Carys and baby amberlette. ELLO AMBER!!!!!
ELLO AMBER BABY GURRRRRRL!!
So unbox yourself and settle in, we’re renovating soon. Changing the background of the site from gray to gray! But first, grab a cup of tea if you can, I never get a chance you see 😐 3 months and counting….
ELLO AMBERLETTE!!!

and join me in the bathroom for some lunch weaning while I get a minute to set up the thread! #mammavibes #bathroomweaningformamma
Gosh I’m just so good at this mamma life, giving the thread all the mamma vibes…

Sooooooo.
Elle and Con. don’t know her 😐 even the dog mila has a new “best friend”
Mr Tumble is weaning himself on deep pan micro pizza’s.
Carys is unboxing everything, has found a twin in Elmo, is generally manic and scaring the bejesus out of amber who really just wants her to shut the duck up and stop talking in caps lock.
she’s still in danger of dislocating a hip showing off that thigh gap on the gram, not much of an update but I’m just so busy being a mamma you see, I get anxious if I need to spend too long typing and not screaming at innocent babies!

Last thread and all the threads so far!

ello guyyyyysss! Back again…
just to add, putting some stuff up on my depop to sell, no longer needed.
View attachment 981966
Bravo! An excellent summary/recap 👏🏻
Almost as nauseating as Cary’s insta posts or vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yaay my first thread title... just having my weaning now, then gonna take a mumshower, put my hair up in a mumbun and manically scream at my kids, anyone having the same sort of mum evening boos? X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had a response after reporting the attached for an unclear and declaration

Screenshot_20220111-170539.png
Screenshot_20211217-133710~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good to see the ASA taking action after reporting her use of ad in instagram stories being so small you can barely see it.

Thank you for contacting us with your complaint about Carys Whittaker’s advertising.

We’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and, from the information we have, we think it likely to have breached the Advertising Codes (“the Codes”) that we administer. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good to see the ASA taking action after reporting her use of ad in instagram stories being so small you can barely see it.

Thank you for contacting us with your complaint about Carys Whittaker’s advertising.

We’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and, from the information we have, we think it likely to have breached the Advertising Codes (“the Codes”) that we administer. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.
Did you report the same image I posted above? Or was yours another instance? Interesting we've both just got replies at the same time.

Reactions: 4
Did you report the same image I posted above? Or was yours another instance? Interesting we've both just got replies at the same time.
Different, an instagram story. I’ve reported her about 4 times recently.

Reactions: 7
Different, an instagram story. I’ve reported her about 4 times recently.
Ah ok they must have collected it all up and given it to her all in one go. I think I've reported her twice in the last few months. Nice to know it's getting acknowledged.

Reactions: 11
Lads…. The feckin leggings are beat up her hole, it’s like someone painted them onto her! Carys if you’re reading this, they ain’t a good look for ya girl. Get a bigger size or something 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That 'playroom' gives me such bad anxiety! So much crap in there! Such a shame, their house has SO much potential. Now Carys wants to make it more suitable for Amber now she is growing... Honey it never was suitable! I feel Cary's mental health would be so much better if she just got rid of all her junk and simplified things a bit. You don't have to fill every single space. Hopefully with a toddler running round soon she will realise this!😅

Reactions: 22
Amber defiantly his Cary’s with her toy in the face on purpose to get her to stop making annoying faces and noises in her face all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amber defiantly his Cary’s with her toy in the face on purpose to get her to stop making annoying faces and noises in her face all the time
No matter who you are small clothes are not a good look! Aside from the fact she looks ridiculous, I bet she feels so constricted and uncomfortable by just not accepting the fact she cannot wear a size L
Also she’s an absolute liar. The amount of times Cary’s and James have been wrapped up so warm whilst amber hasn’t had a coat or socks or hat on!

Reactions: 35
Also she’s an absolute liar. The amount of times Cary’s and James have been wrapped up so warm whilst amber hasn’t had a coat or socks or hat on!
Absolutely - I immediately thought ‘Is she duck?! - The kid wouldn’t know a sock from a potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yaay my first thread title... just having my weaning now, then gonna take a mumshower, put my hair up in a mumbun and manically scream at my kids, anyone having the same sort of mum evening boos? X
Oh boo, aren’t you gonna unbox your MumAirWrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.