James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just look at James' nose when he's on screen?! 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t help it 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another armchair in the playroom 🤣

This house must have 25-30 seats in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you mean "try"? Pour the packet into the jar. Not rocket science.
Also it’s still 7.5 weeks until Easter, I really don’t get the need for decorating for Easter and even less to do it so far before!

Reactions: 24
Also it’s still 7.5 weeks until Easter, I really don’t get the need for decorating for Easter and even less to do it so far before!
Just an excuse to buy stuff, eat crap and show off. She was like this in autumn, Hallowe’en and Christmas, starting to decorate, plan and talk about it several weeks/months in advance. Amber is going to be so confused about timelines when she starts school and they only talk about the different holidays/festivals celebrated by all cultures only week or two before they happens and then returning home where is been Christmas since 00:00 1st November.

Reactions: 14
Yes mainly the weird lines on his nostrils they look like scars like he may have had an injury
Yeah I really noticed those on the last blog. I don't usually comment as poor guy can't exactly help or change his nose but I've never seen nostrils do that and almost curl under themselves and thought as well that there might have been an injury or surgical intervention maybe as a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree Amber can't be moving as I skipped through that vlog from a few days ago when she was 'unboxing' all those gifted glass cups and she had Amber sitting on the sofa completely ignoring her. If she was moving there is no way that would be safe, she'd have fallen off in no time.

That house is literally crammed full of stuff, it's ridiculous the amount of stuff she buys and gets gifted!

Reactions: 16
I definitely wouldn’t call Gran Canaria as a dream holiday neither but that’s just me 😂

Tbf any holiday after the tit show that has been the last two years would be a dream holiday for me atm. Bit chilly though tbf. Hope she's bought her cosy knitted vibes too! 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I definitely wouldn’t call Gran Canaria as a dream holiday neither but that’s just me 😂
Went to Gran Canaria a few years back now with my bf…was lovely where stayed and we had a great time….def not somewhere I would call my dream holiday though! Lol!

Reactions: 4
don’t get me wrong, I love the serotonin from ordering something to come next day but f me she takes it too far 🤣🤣 did anyone notice on one of the most recent 500 videos amber was playing alone in the playroom in the purple Outfit (I know this doesn’t narrow it down) and Cary’s went in and picked her up and was like aww do you want a cuddle when she was literally fine? How do they carry her around so much!!! I’d be worn out carrying my 12 month old around all day

• Wow
Reactions: 12
don’t get me wrong, I love the serotonin from ordering something to come next day but f me she takes it too far 🤣🤣 did anyone notice on one of the most recent 500 videos amber was playing alone in the playroom in the purple Outfit (I know this doesn’t narrow it down) and Cary’s went in and picked her up and was like aww do you want a cuddle when she was literally fine? How do they carry her around so much!!! I’d be worn out carrying my 12 month old around all day
i wonder if they act like that when the camera's are off though? seems extremely OTT and forced

Reactions: 11
Oh ffs we are going to get a 55 minute radiator cover reveal vid aren’t we

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.