James and Carys #18 Unfollow Elle as soon as you can, guess that friendship was all for the ‘gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we constantly need a video of her pouring milk into her coffee?

also Carys, yes I can cope with the holiday outfit for Amber cos it’s ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do we constantly need a video of her pouring milk into her coffee?

also Carys, yes I can cope with the holiday outfit for Amber cos it’s ugly as duck
it's that bloody cup she's obsessed with, i've seen it more than i've seen my own cups this week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it's that bloody cup she's obsessed with, i've seen it more than i've seen my own cups this week lol
Probably has one for every day of the week. Because washing a mug would be too stressful for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me she isn’t being serious?

she had a hard day because she got her nails done, had to pack for a holiday and then spilt some cream?

is this a joke?

is she that bleeping stupid?

she wouldn’t know stress if it smacked her in the face
As for the likes of Fairy (p&g) etc they can duck off! I’ve bought their stuff for years, never again! Seriously sponsoring this lazy useless pair. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220223-083831_YouTube.jpg

obviously know their other holiday vlogs weren't that great aka just filming the hotel room and you sat on longer 🤣
hopefully they'll film a bit more this time then😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they will try and micro manage Amber’s sleeping pattern when they travel like last time, or just accept that they will sleep when they sleep and you just have to deal with it!

Reactions: 10
Good lord, finally getting rid on her awful radiator cover! Also Amber can’t be on the move yet because surely they would have got rid of it earlier if there are nails sticking out? Even if you had to wait for the new one if there was something putting your child in danger you’d cope without for a while!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t one of them look after amber while the other cleaned the fridge? Are they actually attached at the hip?
This actually made me want to punch her. She has no idea!!! I do everything around the house with my 20 month old (who obviously actually IS properly mobile Carys!!!) while my husband is at work 10 hours a day all week and she moans about going on holiday and cleaning a bloody spilt tub of cream!!!! She wouldn't know real stress if it kicked her up the arse 😠

Also, this gave me so much anxiety!!!! Those beaded dummy clips are the perfect size to get lodged right in a baby's throat!! Surely all her courses taught her stuff like this 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This actually made me want to punch her. She has no idea!!! I do everything around the house with my 20 month old (who obviously actually IS properly mobile Carys!!!) while my husband is at work 10 hours a day all week and she moans about going on holiday and cleaning a bloody spilt tub of cream!!!! She wouldn't know real stress if it kicked her up the arse 😠

Also, this gave me so much anxiety!!!! Those beaded dummy clips are the perfect size to get lodged right in a baby's throat!! Surely all her courses taught her stuff like this 😭
Yes I was just about to post about this! I saw something not long ago that these dummy clips are really unsafe (especially if bought from Amazon as they aren’t regulated) and she should especially not have it in her mouth!!!

Reactions: 7
Yes I was just about to post about this! I saw something not long ago that these dummy clips are really unsafe (especially if bought from Amazon as they aren’t regulated) and she should especially not have it in her mouth!!!
Oh I use these and have loved them!! Thanks for the tip I will get different ones 🙌🏼❤

Reactions: 4
Why would you bother getting changed into gym clothes to do a few squats and dead lifts.
Surely her normal daily clothes are fine for that.

Reactions: 5
Why would you bother getting changed into gym clothes to do a few squats and dead lifts.
Surely her normal daily clothes are fine for that.
aren't her normal outfits basically gym outfits with a baggy jumper over the top anyway😅 she changes so many times a day, it's ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Good lord, finally getting rid on her awful radiator cover! Also Amber can’t be on the move yet because surely they would have got rid of it earlier if there are nails sticking out? Even if you had to wait for the new one if there was something putting your child in danger you’d cope without for a while!
Doesn't her hallway just look so much better without all that tit cluttering it up!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else get the gist that they're planning on keeping Amber in the playroom ....when she is mobile? I've got visions of James and Carys vlogging in the kitchen with Amber stood at a safety gate all day long. I honestly think that poor Amber will only be allowed in the kitchen at 'weaning' time.....

• Sad
Reactions: 16
James & Cary’s #19 Amber sit still, beware the insta mum tribes, all this stress packing is killing my vibessssss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get the gist that they're planning on keeping Amber in the playroom ....when she is mobile? I've got visions of James and Carys vlogging in the kitchen with Amber stood at a safety gate all day long. I honestly think that poor Amber will only be allowed in the kitchen at 'weaning' time.....
Probably use the same dog gate for mila

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if her Trolly is full of cheap multi pack baby grows for Amber. She has a shopping problem…. (Though I wouldn’t put it past her to be taking them away to not wash and bin after use.)
I think they would find their lives much happier and more fulfilling if the got proper jobs or at least hobbies/projects that they could get their teeth into rather than having an idea and doing it within 2 hours or paying someone else to do it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What do you mean "try"? Pour the packet into the jar. Not rocket science.

Screenshot_20220223-133428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.