Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
“Love u pouch” why does this girl have to draw attention to things nobody could give a shit about your pouch what an odd thing to do it’s not body positivity at this point it’s an obsession with pointing out the bits she doesn’t like but thinks she should. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself I mean we knew that with the fact she loves her new finger size shes such a strange one same with not showing any upset about her birth not going at all how she planned and instead made it seem like it’s fine everything’s fine

• Wow
Reactions: 28

skyeg1235

Her husband and baby went to go swimming on their family holiday, and she didn't go with them because she wanted to be by herself and take photos off her butt? :oops: I don't know if I should laugh or cry.. this is not normal.
No wonder Amber took up screaming, the things the poor thing must see. “Just a minute Amber, mummy is just taking a photo of her labia for Redit…I mean insta….”

• Haha
  • Sick
I really didn’t like how she laughed at James (in video 6:25) that he doesn’t want himself shown without a shirt on. If she’s all for body positivity she could be much more understanding about why he wouldn’t want that.

“People are a lot nicer when they’re happier, which says a lot about people who aren’t nice”
Oh give it a rest!!
You clearly read here Carys so read this. People saying you need to strap your child in safely and support her back are not “not being nice”, they are offering advice, because they actually care about Amber’s safety. God forbid you ever take anything on board though.

skyeg1235

What in the name of fuckety fuck am I witnessing on her Instagram page lately?! Why the heck would you admit that you’ve spent your me time taking “booty shots”. The other people at their resort have seen more of her reproductive organs than her bloody obstetrician at this point.

I have such second hand embarrassment for her, I do not buy a single bit of her body positivity shite. It’s overcompensation at its loudest.

• Heart

plwcm

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210924-192250_YouTube.jpg

just going to drop this here👀 9 months in and where's the sustainability? pretty sure she read "changing up my content" as "I'm going to stop posting on this channel so you can't comment on my unethical clothes"

• Haha
Goes out of her way to say they’ll be removing the cot bumpers, pillow and canopy because they want a clear and safe cot but they don’t do car seat straps up and still use a swaddle when it’s advised against at nearly 6 months old 🙄

Ding

VIP Member
I'm not a parent, but I just don't understand why they're constantly trying to get Amber to nap. I know babies do nap, but its seems all they want her to do is sleep!
No contact naps since she was six weeks old, so no wonder her poor head is flat.
She probably spends 80% of her life on her back being forced to nap.
Then "awake time" she gets shoved on playmat on her back 🙄
Surely this is not normal.

mcgee

VIP Member
Even when they’re on holiday Carys still has to ramble on about her ME TIME. Give it a rest love, no one cares 🙃😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
Thought of Carys’ manic enthusiasm for autumn today when I was drenched to the skin at work - oh how nice it would be to be at home painting a fucking pumpkin right now and parading around in my underwear taking videos of myself 🤪

• Haha

lurker§12

Why does carys think she’s revolutionary for having a shacket in the new ITS range. Even telling people to hold off buying them because yOu GuYs aren’t ReAaAdY. Fuck off.

I’m younger than Carys, third year student nurse about to have another baby, with a 2.5 year old. Me and my boyfriend are about to become literal ships who pass in the night as we share childcare, WFH, while I go back to working in the hopsital with a 6week old baby and I look at them and it makes me sick!!! They have NO idea. Quite literally non. And they’re lucky to live the life they lead but the least they can do is look after their child appropriately with all the time and money in the world! Why are Carys’ parents not intervening with her manic behaviour.

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I don’t get that she said Amber is under the weather but she’s dragged her out for a walk. Is it just me who stays in cuddling my baby if they’re poorly? The poor girl looks like she’s struggling in that pram 😞
But she needs to go for a Mum walk in her Mum outfit. And pick up a Mum coffee. Mum life.

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
I know everyone on here hates on them, but how lucky are they to go to a hotel that cost £2100 EACH for a week 🤯 Stunning place!
I don’t hate THEM. I hate how stooooooopid Carys is. I hate how they’ve kept Amber on her back so much to the point that her head is flat. I hate that Carys is more concerned about getting her tits on social media than protecting Amber’s identity. I hate that James says nothing to curb Carys’ posting of THEIR child. His silence is just as damaging as Carys‘ behavior. I hate all that, but not THEM. There’s the difference!

mmoch

Coffee with mum friends!!!!!!!!!! Fuckkkk aaaafff mum mummm muummm mummmaaaa mummm incase we all forgot CARYS IS A MOTHER

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
If your body is the least important thing about you then why is it the centre of everything she posts?

Last edited: