Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
How sad that you'd rather take photos of your own arse than play in the pool with your baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

85duckpuddle

….
43492D7D-424B-4007-992B-C73BC245C8B3.jpeg
Preaching stop putting your body at the centre of everything whilst also ironically putting her body at the centre of everything….

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Her husband and baby went to go swimming on their family holiday, and she didn't go with them because she wanted to be by herself and take photos off her butt? :oops: I don't know if I should laugh or cry.. this is not normal.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Dutchie123

Thread suggestion: Hoarding pumpkins, tits on display, did Amber just sleep her first six months away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Guys, I went back through Carys IG grid. Coupled with her manic behavior during her stories and her unexplained excited voice volume and inflections displayed on her YT videos, I see signs that she may be on the spectrum. I say that with a grain of salt as I can’t give her a clinical diagnosis based upon the snippets that she shows on social media.

I will say that walking on the tippy toe is a trait exhibited by some who are on the spectrum. So, her NEED to point her toe/leg pop may be a further indicator of an imbalance, and a minor checkmark on the spectrum’s checklist. She’s manic in situations where a similarly situated adult would remain calm. It’s my opinion that she can’t help the toe point/leg pop.

It’s my hope that she seeks professional clinical help. That health professional would complete all the necessary tests, recognize her NEED to toe point/leg pop checkmark on the spectrum’s checklist, be able to tell her where she’s at on the spectrum scale, provide a plan of action, and prescribe medication, if warranted.

PLEASE get help, Carys! You don’t have to suffer.
She’s not on the spectrum. She pops her leg because she’s a bloody vacuous influencer, not because she’s on the spectrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Corona

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Amber's awake, body positivity's fake, more ITS crap? Give us a break!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t give a shit about what or when somebody feeds their kid, not my kid not my problem 🤷‍♀️
Cba with mumsnet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

evoway13

VIP Member
This holiday vlog is riveting ..."Amber's having a nap so we're going for breakfast"...."Amber is having a nap so we're going for lunch" .....James interjects at times saying he's going back to the 'hotel womb' (I think he means 'room').........."Amber is having a nap so we're going to dinner"........"Amber is having an 'awake window'......so we're going to walk her around until she has a nap"............How much sleep does this child need?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

85duckpuddle

I’m sorry if anyone has them but those plastic-ass white boots are one of the ugliest pairs of shoes I’ve ever seen. What a look. From the calf down all I can see is white horses legs with black hooves and I can’t unsee it 🙈

Also it’s 20•C today, sweaty and muggy asf… influencers must be sweating so bad under their oversized jumpers and beanies right now. STOP TRYING TO MAKE AUTUMN HAPPEN and just let it happen when it wants to 🤪 argh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ann88

Chatty Member
I just can't. No one is this stupid. You're in a hurry so you 'chuck the first thing you see on Amber' but 'there's always time for a boomerang' in front of the mirror. and why are they in such a hurry for a dog walk??? is Mila going to shit in every room in the house if they leave 2 minutes later?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

bananabutter

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find a lot of body positivity posts quite patronising and insulting.

it’s like “look, I have a fat stomach and cellulite and a saggy bum just like you and that’s ok!” Surely if you’re that body positive you should just put a photo of yourself in your bikini without drawing attention to your “undesirable features” and highlighting them as undesirable but learning to love them anyway. Isn’t it just a case of knowing that there’s nothing wrong with your body and not massively labouring the point?

Reactions: 46

Eat The Muffin

Screenshot_20210909-115229.png

Is she that dumb that she thinks a 12E-F is a size 14, no Carys it's a 12 with a size E-F cup! No wonder her boobs are falling out and it's right up her arse, IT'S TOO SMALL FOR YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

skyeg1235

She’s really rattled by that James me time comment 🤣🤣🤣
I know, right? He’s sleeping!! I don’t think that counts as me time, you absolute idiot.

just makes it seem like she resents that she has to be the one up with Amber. Welcome to “mum life” Carys ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 43