Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winging-it!

Am I being thick? She said she can’t work out the sizing on the swimsuit….and that is a 12 E-F but is the equivalent to a UK size 14? How is that possible when it’s a size 12? Cup size E-F?? So confused!! A size 14 would be labelled 14 E-F surely! Ann summers does the same with their bodysuits…..they give you different dress sizes so 8, 10, 12 etc and then different options for the cup sizes? So you could be a size 8 with smaller boobs but also a size 8 with bigger boobs? How is that hard to work out? How does she not know that? Or am I being stupid??

I think what she's saying is that although it's labelled as a size twelve, because she's wearing it for anyone buying it it's actually around a size 14 as the sizing is generous.

claire44

Also it’s not bloody Autumn. She’s obsessed. Like worryingly. Still not wearing any of her ITS collection then ... thought they were ‘great transitional pieces’ for Autumn 🙄
It’s not exactly still summer though. I’d say we’re autumn.. I actually feel cold in my house

Hhhhh.888x

Dear jesus shes a complete mess. Shes so fake and that is Why she is acting all manic cause shes faking it till the end and doesnt know Who she is. Like all the fitness life style clearly wasnt for her and she fully let her self go during pregnancy. And thats fine but stop lying how you Love urself cause you dont and people can see it miles away. I had My baby 3 weeks Ago and im back To Same Weight as before. But ive been into fitness life style for years and during pregnancy i kept moving as much as i could. She just keeps hoarding shit she doesnt need and posting utter shit. Shes completelu hooked on validation from randomers. She needs To step away from social media but she cant cause she has no persona outside Boring YouTube.
I get your point but validation from strangers is kind of her how her job works is it not??🤣

bananabutter

VIP Member
So do I it’s something that sickens me Elle is the same with her little boy and it’s irresponsible showing it when it’s so unsafe these days it’s everywhere you can’t play stupid there is no excuse to put a baby in danger ⚠ I don’t know how they can risk it I’ve always been a paranoid mum about car seats and I’m a double and tripple checker when it comes to straps and if my husband straps them in I still double check even though he’s responsible it’s just not worth the risk even a small crash could kill or decapitate a baby they need to really do some research instead of being obsessed with awake time and nap time and sleep training look into basic baby safety

For those not wanting to watch the vlog just know this is incredibly unsafe and irresponsible
I’m not a mum so I have no idea, but can you explain why that’s not safe? Is it because the shoulder strap is a bit loose? Are they supposed to be behind the passenger seat? This is a minefield to me haha