Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norn567

'got hip dips, love them tho'
'got stubby hands, love them tho'
'got itchy stretch marks, love them tho'
'got stomach rolls, love them tho'

Literally all from the last 48 HOURS.

Why does she have to point out 'flaws' and then pretend she loves them?? Is that really self love or a bit obsessive?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
E4975DF1-7136-4066-8C2B-1BE8C31D2BD9.jpeg
I’m so glad she pointed out you don’t have to have a baby to put weight on I would never have known otherwise 🙄. And thanks for confirming that’s you’re on here today Carys! 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41

skyeg1235

Guys, I went back through Carys IG grid. Coupled with her manic behavior during her stories and her unexplained excited voice volume and inflections displayed on her YT videos, I see signs that she may be on the spectrum. I say that with a grain of salt as I can’t give her a clinical diagnosis based upon the snippets that she shows on social media.

I will say that walking on the tippy toe is a trait exhibited by some who are on the spectrum. So, her NEED to point her toe/leg pop may be a further indicator of an imbalance, and a minor checkmark on the spectrum’s checklist. She’s manic in situations where a similarly situated adult would remain calm. It’s my opinion that she can’t help the toe point/leg pop.

It’s my hope that she seeks professional clinical help. That health professional would complete all the necessary tests, recognize her NEED to toe point/leg pop checkmark on the spectrum’s checklist, be able to tell her where she’s at on the spectrum scale, provide a plan of action, and prescribe medication, if warranted.

PLEASE get help, Carys! You don’t have to suffer.
Sorry but that is such a reach, I’m a Dr who assesses adults and kids for ASD and I’ve seen no evidence that Carys is on the spectrum. There are many many reasons why a person presents the way Carys does, and most likely she is just very anxious.

She NEEDS to pop her toe as you put it, because she’s self-conscious of her size and how she appears on camera. If that makes her Autistic, you’d be “diagnosing” half of Instagram and YouTube.

Reactions: 41

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
literally, I had a baby a month before her and had some weight to lose anyway. I don't love my post partum body because I didn't love my body before hand🤣 it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, and I'm at the point where I'm not really thinking about my body too much right now. Every time she posts it makes me more insecure because I then think "oh should I be worrying about my 'mum tum' or hip dips etc". she is so boring now, and clearly wanting to lose weight and maintain that she was a fitness influencer and still could be. just sick of all this in your face body positivity. the odd post fair enough, but almost every few posts being "I love this body blah blah blah" is too much. you wouldn't be posting so much about it if you did
Just wait a year down the line and she posts another comparison shot but it will be pictures of her now as the before, saying, I tried to convince myself I was happy with my body then but I wasn’t. I’m much happier now I’ve lost weight blah blah blah

Reactions: 39

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Absolutely. There’s things from a couple of years ago that are now advised against, advice changes all the time.
I think the one thing advice won’t change on is whether to spend time photographing your own ass instead of spending time on holiday with your baby 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Wophie

VIP Member
She makes me feel nauseous lately. And I'm not talking about her size or whatever because I'm a similar size. But just her in general. Her whole persona.

Reactions: 38

Wophie

VIP Member
Well it doesn't get easier than getting "me time" every day, no medical issues such as allergies, reflux or worse, not having to spend a penny on gear for your baby and having a husband who is at home with you all the time does it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jah89

What possesses these people to decide to whip out their camera and film themselves crying?🤔
I just imagined myself doing that and it's laughable. It's all just a show to them.
Completely detaches them from the emotions.. sad really 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I have never seen anybody more self obsorbed! Imagine trying to conceive for quite a while, OBSESSING over it taking ages, finally getting pregnant, grow a beautiful baby for 9 months, give birth… to then go on holiday and spend 40% of your time TAKING PHOTOS OF YOU ARSE, 40% of the time on your phone!!! Oh and a shitty 10% with the baby. Shame on you carys, there are some women out there dying to be a mummy
Maybe drop the 'trying to conceive for quite a while' because it was actually only two months. Everything has just gone completely plain sailing for this pair.

• Heart

HolymolyMeohmy

It's shame really because people do put on weight when pregnant but majority just use it as an excuse to binge eat (eating for two) and then when they don't loose it after having the baby they blame having a baby for it.

I ate as normal during pregnancy ovbs if I fancied something I would have it. I put on 2 stone in total. Had a 8lb baby. But I was back to my normal weight a month after. And that's without breastfeeding.

She has just ate crap and now says it's because she's had a baby when really she started eating rubbish before the pregnancy and it just got worse.
Tbh I wasn't even on about her size , her demeanour has completely changed! I didn't realise how manic she's became until I watched that where she's relatively confident and calm

Ezza

Also not being funny, you’ve just taken your kid abroad and then she gets the sniffles having been in airports? if I was them I would have isolated for a bit.
Nope she meets another mum with what looks like a younger baby for a play date and the babies are holding hands… great way to spread germs! I’m glad my friends keep their babies away from my little one if they show any signs of sickness and vice versa.

Reactions: 35

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
To be honest I’m more concerned with the fact she thinks having ‘me time’ is a fundamental human right 🙄 I’ve got two kids and been a mum and had a ‘mum life’ for over eleven years (was a single mum for 7) and never used the expression ‘me time’ the whole time.
I completely advocate for mums (and dads) to take a break once in a while but Carys seems to have more ‘me time’ than ‘mum time’, for me ‘me time’ is catching up on drag race whilst getting through a mountain of ironing or sticking on a podcast whilst I mop the floors then sitting down with a series with my other half once the kids have gone to bed, not doing downward dog in my bikini on a balcony or saying affirmations to myself in the mirror or whatever bullshit Carys posts.
She wants to be relatable but I don’t know any mum who has as much me time as her, show me your mountain of washing or tidying your kids toys up fifty times a day over getting your tits out on insta and pretending you love your new bod 🙄

Reactions: 35

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
It's the fact she needs to put "love it tho!!!!" after anything she mentions about her body changing which screams how fake it is. The finger size one was the one that got me the most 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm really worried for her mental health to be honest as I think, like most of us on here, we did at one point enjoy her content and I feel like she's spent the majority of her holiday away from James, on her phone, taking photos of herself and convincing everyone online how much she loves her new body instead of just being in the moment on her first holiday as a family of 3. It's actually sad to see.

Reactions: 34