James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could get on board with Carys’ body positivity stuff a bit more if it was less frequent and the odd post as it would seem genuine whereas because it’s constant it just feels like she’s forcing it to make herself try and believe what she is preaching to others. Idk it just feels like she’s doing it to seek validation and compliments from others for her body rather than it to be genuinely to make others feel good about their own bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Really? I can’t bare to even go and look it’s boring really boring I know some lovely body positive women and they have a life it’s not their only content why is she so obsessed with it? It’s actually starting to give me a bloody complex the way she keeps pointing things out and sure younger girls will feel like it at this points it’s not body positive it’s an unhealthy obsession to gain approval

She isn’t! She posts them on her worse days to gain attention and validation!
literally, I had a baby a month before her and had some weight to lose anyway. I don't love my post partum body because I didn't love my body before hand🤣 it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, and I'm at the point where I'm not really thinking about my body too much right now. Every time she posts it makes me more insecure because I then think "oh should I be worrying about my 'mum tum' or hip dips etc". she is so boring now, and clearly wanting to lose weight and maintain that she was a fitness influencer and still could be. just sick of all this in your face body positivity. the odd post fair enough, but almost every few posts being "I love this body blah blah blah" is too much. you wouldn't be posting so much about it if you did

• Heart
Reactions: 22
literally, I had a baby a month before her and had some weight to lose anyway. I don't love my post partum body because I didn't love my body before hand🤣 it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, and I'm at the point where I'm not really thinking about my body too much right now. Every time she posts it makes me more insecure because I then think "oh should I be worrying about my 'mum tum' or hip dips etc". she is so boring now, and clearly wanting to lose weight and maintain that she was a fitness influencer and still could be. just sick of all this in your face body positivity. the odd post fair enough, but almost every few posts being "I love this body blah blah blah" is too much. you wouldn't be posting so much about it if you did
Just wait a year down the line and she posts another comparison shot but it will be pictures of her now as the before, saying, I tried to convince myself I was happy with my body then but I wasn’t. I’m much happier now I’ve lost weight blah blah blah

Reactions: 39
Just wait a year down the line and she posts another comparison shot but it will be pictures of her now as the before, saying, I tried to convince myself I was happy with my body then but I wasn’t. I’m much happier now I’ve lost weight blah blah blah
yep 100% how I see it going 😴🙄 I'd maybe like her a bit more if she was just honest

Reactions: 16
Someone who bangs on about their body and boasts "body positivity" this much. Clearly isn't happy with their body! I think she posts about it all the time to try convince herself she is!

Reactions: 14
She does it for the same reason she does the stupid faces in pictures she thinks is she makes herself look bad or picks her self apart then nothing anyone can say will shock her so if people call her out she can be like yeah I know and act like she doesn’t care I mean she obviously feels confident enough to have her tits out all the time after claiming they make her self conscious 👀

Reactions: 9
I could get on board with Carys’ body positivity stuff a bit more if it was less frequent and the odd post as it would seem genuine whereas because it’s constant it just feels like she’s forcing it to make herself try and believe what she is preaching to others. Idk it just feels like she’s doing it to seek validation and compliments from others for her body rather than it to be genuinely to make others feel good about their own bodies.
100%!!!! I feel like this as well

Reactions: 5
don't worry about it, when I was pregnant I had similar nausea like this even looking at people I like 🤣 pictures of food would do it too
haha thank you. another thing that makes me sick is the sight of the dailymail website hahahahaha. Pictures of food are still a no go and im 17 weeks pregnant :/

Reactions: 4
93F316B2-D8C4-4E87-936E-248CE52BED3A.jpeg

The sooner you seek help, Carys, the better! That’s my thought.

Reactions: 14
Dear jesus shes a complete mess. Shes so fake and that is Why she is acting all manic cause shes faking it till the end and doesnt know Who she is. Like all the fitness life style clearly wasnt for her and she fully let her self go during pregnancy. And thats fine but stop lying how you Love urself cause you dont and people can see it miles away. I had My baby 3 weeks Ago and im back To Same Weight as before. But ive been into fitness life style for years and during pregnancy i kept moving as much as i could. She just keeps hoarding tit she doesnt need and posting utter tit. Shes completelu hooked on validation from randomers. She needs To step away from social media but she cant cause she has no persona outside Boring YouTube.

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember this post from their honeymoon? Now of course, it's normal to have time off social media on your honeymoon, or any holiday. But you're telling me she managed to only take one or two photos on her honeymoon yet on a holiday with a baby she's pretty much on her phone constantly. bleeping make it make sense 🙄

Screenshot_20210910-160217.png

Reactions: 19
Anyone remember this post from their honeymoon? Now of course, it's normal to have time off social media on your honeymoon, or any holiday. But you're telling me she managed to only take one or two photos on her honeymoon yet on a holiday with a baby she's pretty much on her phone constantly. bleeping make it make sense 🙄

View attachment 756029
their first family holiday abroad just isnt that special for her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe their relationship kind of dying? If their honeymoon they can enjoy each other company and not use the phone but now clearly not if she is constantly on her phone. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She clearly went on holidays only because Elle mentioned going away and Carys had to be first. Sad thing is she's even more on her phone than at home, poor Amber is sitting in the hotel room all the time. What's the point of even going if you're not going to explore, show her new things etc?
She doesn't love her new body or her new finger size. She needs to get off social media and seek professional help, I'm very surprised that James and her parents haven't staged some sort of intervention. And she still edits her photos - as someone on here noticed, where are her stretch marks on her legs that she loves so much? It's all bs and she doesn't really know what to do with her life

Reactions: 17
She’s one big fat lying contradiction 😂😂😂😂😂😂 the people that buy tit in to her must NOT be all there

Reactions: 5
Am I the only mum here that enjoys swimming with baby and generally having family time and family fun especially on holiday?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.