James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that mum life story .... She's finally clicked on that not everything she does in life is because she's a mum but she's still going to use the phrase anyways because she's just the ultimate relatable mummy influencer šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

What a bleeping tit. Honestly she's on social media more now than when she's meant to be 'working at home'. It's clear that she's struggling with the thought of her followers abandoning her if she leaves them alone too long. The price you pay when you and your husbands are dossiers leeching off social media
too late for that. just over 65k on the latest video!!!

Reactions: 2
Does anybody else feel exhausted from this girls 'family holiday' too or just me? Its such a shame because all she is doing is watching all of these moments with her daughter though a 6.2 inch phone rather than with her own eyes. James is a strange one ill be honest but at least he seems to be taking it in and appreciating it far more than her. If it wasn't obvious she has serious mental issues before it certainly is now and I just hope she has people close by that will take action soon for her own sake.

Reactions: 21
Advice is to keep babies under 6 months out of the sun completely so I think they probably are taking Amber in the sun and pool but not putting it on social media to avoid backlash.

I donā€™t know why youā€™d ever need dry shampoo on holiday? Surely youā€™d be washing your hair every day after sweating and sun lotion, possibly being in the sea or pool. šŸ¤¢
. And

She can never be wrong - #mumlife ā€˜I just like the phraseā€™ well duck off Carys and get an idea and some humility. Gatekeeing things as ā€˜mumā€™ can be so triggering for people yet to be a mum, struggling with fertility or baby loss. Thereā€™s just no need at all. Itā€™s not funny or clever. 1 in 4 Carys, 1 in 4 pregnancies doesnā€™t result in a baby and your audience is probably 70% childbearing age women! Accept you didnā€™t realise the impact of what you were saying.
It annoys me when people arenā€™t allowed to enjoy their own life in case they might trigger someone but she says it over everything where itā€™s not even relevant, itā€™s just flagging sheā€™s a mum, it wouldnā€™t hurt he to not say it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s sad that James canā€™t help, wonā€™t help, or is trying to help and Carys wonā€™t get the professional help that she needs!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I almost (almost) feel sorry for carys in the fact her stretch marks are actually bloody awful (IMO, Iā€™ve got them myself donā€™t get me wrong) and with constantly plastering herself half naked online sheā€™s got no choice but to embrace them at this point šŸ˜¬ however we donā€™t need to see them four times daily on the grid!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
'got hip dips, love them tho'
'got stubby hands, love them tho'
'got itchy stretch marks, love them tho'
'got stomach rolls, love them tho'

Literally all from the last 48 HOURS.

Why does she have to point out 'flaws' and then pretend she loves them?? Is that really self love or a bit obsessive?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Surely sheā€™d understand by her saying she loves everything, sheā€™s the least relatable person ever. Who the duck loves their stretch marks or the fact theyā€™re itchy?!

Reactions: 19
What in the name of fuckety duck am I witnessing on her Instagram page lately?! Why the heck would you admit that youā€™ve spent your me time taking ā€œbooty shotsā€. The other people at their resort have seen more of her reproductive organs than her bloody obstetrician at this point.

I have such second hand embarrassment for her, I do not buy a single bit of her body positivity shite. Itā€™s overcompensation at its loudest.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I almost (almost) feel sorry for carys in the fact her stretch marks are actually bloody awful (IMO, Iā€™ve got them myself donā€™t get me wrong) and with constantly plastering herself half naked online sheā€™s got no choice but to embrace them at this point šŸ˜¬ however we donā€™t need to see them four times daily on the grid!!!!!!
theyā€™re not that badā€¦
Mine are wayyy worse on my thighs and Iā€™ve not even had a baby yet haha. Hope people donā€™t look at me and think theyā€™re awful!

but yeah, she doesnā€™t need to plaster it all over social media everyday. Theyā€™re not beautiful and theyā€™re not sexy as she keeps trying to convince us and herself

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s really rattled by that James me time comment šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I know, right? Heā€™s sleeping!! I donā€™t think that counts as me time, you absolute idiot.

just makes it seem like she resents that she has to be the one up with Amber. Welcome to ā€œmum lifeā€ Carys ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Carys you really are taking the piss gal

I canā€™t find the me time comment now she definitely deleted it šŸ™„

Last edited:
Sheā€™s posted twice on her Insta story about the ā€œdoes James get me timeā€ commentā€¦ it must have hit a nerve šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'got hip dips, love them tho'
'got stubby hands, love them tho'
'got itchy stretch marks, love them tho'
'got stomach rolls, love them tho'

Literally all from the last 48 HOURS.

Why does she have to point out 'flaws' and then pretend she loves them?? Is that really self love or a bit obsessive?
lmfao!! Why does this look like rap lyrics! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s definitely deleted it now. Probably because James woke up and realised he was being taken the piss of online šŸ¤£
I woke up with no time on my hands and scrolled through them. Definitely delayed it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Her husband and baby went to go swimming on their family holiday, and she didn't go with them because she wanted to be by herself and take photos off her butt? :oops: I don't know if I should laugh or cry.. this is not normal.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.