James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is the costume crammed up her arse though? maybe people wouldn't be staring if she wore it like it was meant to be worn!

Reactions: 15
She makes me feel nauseous lately. And I'm not talking about her size or whatever because I'm a similar size. But just her in general. Her whole persona.

Reactions: 38
Just me seeing a wobbly arm in the photo of her and amber? def some weird editing there

Reactions: 4
Just me seeing a wobbly arm in the photo of her and amber? def some weird editing there
Screenshot_20210909-162617_Instagram.jpg

the wood grain is literally going into her arm in part of it 🤣
also she so clearly smooths out parts of her legs on pics, where are all her stretch marks that go down to her calves?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
6203E479-230F-42A0-97E8-36F2F3F1A507.jpeg

Because everyone has been commenting about Amber’s flat head, Carys has put a hat on Amber. FFS, take the hat off during feedings, you nut job🤦🏼‍♀️ Little sweet Amber, you’ll be in hats from here on🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
with all the money she makes you would think she could afford a swimsuit that actually fits!

Reactions: 13
This girl just shouldnt be allowed to have children until she is grown up enough for them..

Reactions: 13
I suppose we can be thankful that she didn't film from behind 😄🥴 I wouldn't put that past her either 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
155B67FD-9628-48A1-92D0-2B081827A172.jpeg
What is actually going on with her legs? Why are they so muscly at the sides? Also what is that pose with such a gap in between??
17D9C34B-A6A6-4FD1-B4C1-C1BD352C1B77.jpeg
Like they literally look painful!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 754238 What is actually going on with her legs? Why are they so muscly at the sides? Also what is that pose with such a gap in between??View attachment 754244 Like they literally look painful!

Tbf they are muscly at the sides because before she had a baby she was lifting some pretty serious weight. Now she's starting to come back down again in size, her legs are looking bigger again proportional to her body and you can see that it's muscle and not just bigger thighs.

Reactions: 21
Why is she pulling her shorts like that to show her bodysuit 😂😂😂😂 like as if no one has ever seen a body suit before

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 753562
Is she that dumb that she thinks a 12E-F is a size 14, no Carys it's a 12 with a size E-F cup! No wonder her boobs are falling out and it's right up her arse, IT'S TOO SMALL FOR YOU!
Yea not being funny but I’m a 32DD and nearly always have to wear size 12 tops in most things, she’s way bigger than me chest wise and most other places so how she thinks she can get away with a size 12/14 is beyond me! Like you say no wonder her tits are always falling out of everything she wears! :/

Reactions: 10
WEAR. A. bleeping. BRA
No 25 year old should be showing off udders this saggy thinking she looks good.

Who is this clown thinking she is?
I can’t deal with the not wearing a bra anymore, I get people don’t have to and it’s their choice but I can’t get my head around the fact the lack of support must be so dam uncomfortable given the size she is? Surely it’s giving her backache and her boobs are round her bloody waist! I don’t care what anyone says, it’s not a good look!!

Reactions: 24
I’m a 12 like my legs ribs ect but my boobs are 34 G-H and I have to buy 16’s in high street shops like hm and topshop and stuff

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.