James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick? She said she can’t work out the sizing on the swimsuit….and that is a 12 E-F but is the equivalent to a UK size 14? How is that possible when it’s a size 12? Cup size E-F?? So confused!! A size 14 would be labelled 14 E-F surely! Ann summers does the same with their bodysuits…..they give you different dress sizes so 8, 10, 12 etc and then different options for the cup sizes? So you could be a size 8 with smaller boobs but also a size 8 with bigger boobs? How is that hard to work out? How does she not know that? Or am I being stupid??

I think what she's saying is that although it's labelled as a size twelve, because she's wearing it for anyone buying it it's actually around a size 14 as the sizing is generous.

duck me this thread is so pathetic and dramatic at times, it’s a gossip site…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
What’s exactly a holiday for this pair they are doing the same as normal which is not much and putting it on the gram 😂 why can’t they just switch off and enjoy their time away.

Reactions: 10
How is this a planned outfit? It looks like when you bung something on to nip to the shop out of whatever’s on the bedroom floor. Those shorts I don’t think should have the waist band on show, the fabric of the bodysuit is totally at odds with the shorts and cardi, the length of the cardi is wrong for the shorts, the colours aren’t the same tone, just everything is wrong. Not to mention the breast pad on the left and the obvious nipple outline on the right - Top tip Carys, if the bottom your cardi, waist band and nipple all land within 2 inches of each other, you want a bra or a different outfit!
DFD93612-9C8F-40E5-9F53-52C172038C9A.jpeg

I would never criticise someone’s dress irl but she’s getting paid for this crap?! It’s unreal how bad she is at it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How is this a planned outfit? It looks like when you bung something on to nip to the shop out of whatever’s on the bedroom floor. Those shorts I don’t think should have the waist band on show, the fabric of the bodysuit is totally at odds with the shorts and cardi, the length of the cardi is wrong for the shorts, the colours are the same tone, just everything is wrong. Not to mention the breast pad on the left and the obvious nipple outline on the right - Top tip Carys, if the bottom your cardi, waist band and nipple all land within 2 inches of each other, you want a bra or a different outfit!
View attachment 755126
Your boobs should never rest on your bloody waistband.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is this a planned outfit? It looks like when you bung something on to nip to the shop out of whatever’s on the bedroom floor. Those shorts I don’t think should have the waist band on show, the fabric of the bodysuit is totally at odds with the shorts and cardi, the length of the cardi is wrong for the shorts, the colours aren’t the same tone, just everything is wrong. Not to mention the breast pad on the left and the obvious nipple outline on the right - Top tip Carys, if the bottom your cardi, waist band and nipple all land within 2 inches of each other, you want a bra or a different outfit!
View attachment 755126
I would never criticise someone’s dress irl but she’s getting paid for this crap?! It’s unreal how bad she is at it
It looks like she’s folded the waistband to make them shorter?

Reactions: 2
Woollen ribbed clothing for Amber, it sit in the shade…… pls someone help this poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 755126
if it was a planned outfit surely she could have planned to run the iron across those shorts and planned to put a bra on....i mean you can literally see her nipple!

Reactions: 9
It looks like she’s folded the waistband to make them shorter?
I think its a ruffle or something at the top of the waistpand part and it should be staying up but carys' boobs resting on it so the boobs push down the ruffle.

Reactions: 5
I’m all for being body positive, I had a baby 18 weeks ago and have a “mum Tum” but seriously this is getting to much now. It’s all the time she has it on show, I don’t mind every now and then and reminding us that yes we just had a baby and we shouldn’t be hard on ourselves but not every min of every day 🙄 if anything it makes me worse about myself tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I thought maybe she hadn't posted for hours because she was actually enjoying a day of the holiday so far. Nope just to build up engagement for another body positive post which again just proves how much she sucks it and flexes her quads etc to seem skinnier than she is in all her other posts 🤣

Reactions: 9
Really? I can’t bare to even go and look it’s boring really boring I know some lovely body positive women and they have a life it’s not their only content why is she so obsessed with it? It’s actually starting to give me a bloody complex the way she keeps pointing things out and sure younger girls will feel like it at this points it’s not body positive it’s an unhealthy obsession to gain approval

I Get she’s had a baby, but how can she be happy with this 👀👀
She isn’t! She posts them on her worse days to gain attention and validation!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.