James and Carys #14 Carys has three tits always on show, the third is called James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only mum here that enjoys swimming with baby and generally having family time and family fun especially on holiday?
Now that you mention this, my favourite photo of my dad and I is me in a pool floatie when I was about 6/7 months old. Amber would probably love floating and splashing around in the pool!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now that you mention this, my favourite photo of my dad and I is me in a pool floatie when I was about 6/7 months old. Amber would probably love floating and splashing around in the pool!
Honestly I’m 38 and some of my FAVOURITE childhood memories are of me and my parents and younger brother swimming in pools and on the beach with lilos and stuff and just generally having a great time! I wish I could go back and relive them sometimes! My parents were so amazing when we were younger, obviously they still are, but they were like big kids and enjoyed it just as much as we did, some of the best childhood memories I have period! We don’t have pics of them tho mostly! Cameras when I were younger had actual films and we were just too busy having fun to think about taking pics! Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How sad that you'd rather take photos of your own arse than play in the pool with your baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
How sad that you'd rather take photos of your own arse than play in the pool with your baby.
Obviously. Completely normal behaviour. And who is she laughing to when she’s taking selfies? Good to know Carys still reads here - mention disappearing stretch marks - Carys takes photos of them and LOVESSSSSSS THEM GUYSSSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know if it’s just me but I find a lot of body positivity posts quite patronising and insulting.

it’s like “look, I have a fat stomach and cellulite and a saggy bum just like you and that’s ok!” Surely if you’re that body positive you should just put a photo of yourself in your bikini without drawing attention to your “undesirable features” and highlighting them as undesirable but learning to love them anyway. Isn’t it just a case of knowing that there’s nothing wrong with your body and not massively labouring the point?

Reactions: 46
not her having a whinge at the “does james get me time too” comment 🙃 it’s v evident that her and james share the responsibility of amber throughout the day, he doesn’t head off to work at the arse crack of dawn whilst most mum’s don’t have this luxury so i find this comment 100% valid

Reactions: 23
Carys was bragging about being a long time partner with Gymshark but she’s not at the weddin?

Reactions: 3
It's the fact she needs to put "love it tho!!!!" after anything she mentions about her body changing which screams how fake it is. The finger size one was the one that got me the most 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm really worried for her mental health to be honest as I think, like most of us on here, we did at one point enjoy her content and I feel like she's spent the majority of her holiday away from James, on her phone, taking photos of herself and convincing everyone online how much she loves her new body instead of just being in the moment on her first holiday as a family of 3. It's actually sad to see.

Reactions: 34
Honestly I’m 38 and some of my FAVOURITE childhood memories are of me and my parents and younger brother swimming in pools and on the beach with lilos and stuff and just generally having a great time! I wish I could go back and relive them sometimes! My parents were so amazing when we were younger, obviously they still are, but they were like big kids and enjoyed it just as much as we did, some of the best childhood memories I have period! We don’t have pics of them tho mostly! Cameras when I were younger had actual films and we were just too busy having fun to think about taking pics! Lol!
Oh yeah same here! that is one of the only photos I have of us playing in or near a body of water! But I have some wonderful memories too! Beach days were such a fave!!

Reactions: 4
The insta story post she just did about justifying using the phrase ‘mum life’ for using bleeping dry shampoo …
Go and enjoy your holiday instead of spamming your story with a load of tit

Also side note but the redditers have such bad taste. Apparently a bit of ass and tit trumps the most annoying personality of the century.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The last two photos highlight how much bigger she’s got but a lot of the time, we don’t see that because she’s doing stupid poses and madly breathing in. I also can’t believe she doesn’t wear a bra with boobs that big and they are 100% bigger than an 12/14 or E/F 😳
Deffo not comfortable in her own skin!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What the duck is wrong with her, two posts of her body on show in one day, GIVE IT A BLOODY REST.
Who has me time on holiday?!? And who took the pictures of her then?! I’ve just come back from a few days away with my partner, our kids and my parents and I didn’t get ME time?! You’re there to spend time together you stupid cow then gets offended when people ask about James…and she can stop with the whole mum life thing too, my eyes roll into the back of my head when she says it

Reactions: 17
Omg that mum life story .... She's finally clicked on that not everything she does in life is because she's a mum but she's still going to use the phrase anyways because she's just the ultimate relatable mummy influencer 😜😜

What a bleeping tit. Honestly she's on social media more now than when she's meant to be 'working at home'. It's clear that she's struggling with the thought of her followers abandoning her if she leaves them alone too long. The price you pay when you and your husbands are dossiers leeching off social media

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Especially on holiday??? Enjoy making these memories with your new family! I don’t get it
No literally! She has a little girl who could be experiencing all these new things for the first time - Id be spending time with my family ! Theres plenty of me time in her life whens at home why does she need it on a family holiday

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.